Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Meeting The Roomies.

I fluttered my eyes open as the flight attendant came over the intercom telling us to buckle our seatbelts for landing. I buckled mine like I was instructed to do and held onto the armrest as the plane swooped down. I shut my eyes and opened them as soon as they said we had safely landed.

I unbuckled myself and stood up grabbing my bag and stepping out onto the aisle. I stepped off the plane into the blinding California sun. I put my aviators on and continued into the terminal. I walked over to the desk and looked at the bimbo behind it with an insane amount of make-up on.

“Hi, uhm, I was wondering if you could call for my brother for me.”

“Sorry kid, I can’t help you with that.” I huffed as I tapped my foot on the floor and I glared at her slightly as she continued to pop her gum. I walked over to a plastic chair and sat down. A very tattooed guy walked up to the counter and she batted her eyelashes.

“Can you help me find my sister?”

“Sure.” She said leaning over. I jumped up and shoved the guy out of the way.

“Look lady, I just asked you to do that and you wouldn’t, what the fuck?” I snapped, I had a short fuse and my temper was like a firecracker. She looked taken aback for a minute before I placed my palms on the counter. I looked over to the guy and he stared at me awkwardly for a moment.

“Who are you looking for, I might be able to help.”

“My brother, Zack Baker." I stated and he smirked.

“Hello there sister.” He said and I looked at him a little bewildered.

“You’re my brother?” I questioned.

“Sure am, now let’s get the hell out of here.” He said linking his arms with mine and taking me over to luggage claim where he grabbed all 7 of my suitcases. “Do you have enough shit with you?” He asked.

“I don’t think so.” I smirked causing him to roll his eyes, we’re already acting like siblings. We walked out to his black escalade that was parked close to the front. He piled everything into the back while I got into the passenger side messing with the radio.

“Hey, no one touches my radio.” He said smacking at my hand. I looked up and glared at him before punching him in the arm.

“Until now, so deal with it.” I stated flipping through the Cds, I looked over to find him staring at me with amazement. “What are you staring at?” I asked.

“We’re going to get along just fine.”

“That’s great, now let’s get this pony show on the road.” I said earning a chuckle from him.

I stared out the window as we drove down the interstate back to Huntington Beach where my brother was roosted. I drummed my fingers lightly against my leg as I listened to Ozzy Osbourne, I was a die hard fan of his, true story.

I took in the scenery, it was all so new and fresh to me, and very beautiful at the same time. I was ready to hit up the beach and surf. I learned how to surf while I was in Hawaii two summers ago, I’m not one to brag, but I became pretty good at it.

“We’re here!” He said excitedly as he parked in the driveway of an extremely huge house, I wasn’t even sure if it could be called a house. “Now, I’m going to warn you, I live with some unique people.” He said we extra emphasis on unique.

“I’m not sure if I like the sounds of that.”

“They’re harmless, just a little crazy.”

“That’s reassuring.” I said and he laughed patting me on the back.

He grabbed my bags, with me helping of course and we went in and up the stairs to an open bedroom, he walked in and I followed him, it was a large bedroom, plenty of space, the way I liked it. In the middle of the room was a California King bed which I would take great liking to.

“There’s not much in here yet, but we can go shopping tomorrow.” He said rubbing the back of his neck and I nodded. “Now let’s go downstairs and meet the guys.” I followed him out of the room.

“Guys, living room, now!” He yelled from the top step and I could hear a bunch of noise below us. I arched my eyebrow as I walked down the stairs slowly. Once we reached the living room I noticed 3 other guys sitting around, all tattooed up, a little intimidating, yeah.

They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me, their mouths dropped a little and I stood there shifting my weight back and forth on my feet awkwardly. They looked like they would swallow me in one bite, so I should play it cool.

“Zacky, who’s the babe?” The really tall one asked.

“Guys, this is my sister Bridgett, but she goes by Bee, Bee this is Jimmy, Johnny, and Matt.”

“Uh, yeah, hi.” I said slowly.

“Hey.” The said in unison.

“Zack, you never told us you had a hot sister.” Jimmy said and they all nodded.

“Don’t talk about my sister infront of me.” He growled.

“And quit acting like I’m not here you dumbasses.” I retorted. Everyone looked at me shocked before I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the couch.

“Hey sweet cheeks.” Johnny said putting an arm around me.

“Get your arm off of me, pigmy.” I stared at him and everyone burst out laughing.

“I like her, she’s got the ’I don’t take anyone’s shit’ attitude.” Matt laughed and I smiled to myself.

“Well, I don’t take anyone’s shit, especially from someone shorter than me.” I smirked and they started cracking up again, Johnny sat there with a confused look on his face, like, did that really just happen?

“I like that in a girl.” Matt smirked and Jimmy slapped him.

“Don’t even think about it, any of you.” Zacky warned waving his finger around like an angry mom.

“Zacky, if I wanna sleep with your band mates, I will.” I said cuddling into Matt.

“Oh, hell no, over my dead body.”

“Guess, I’m gonna have to kill you then.” I said and he smirked. “Please, like I’d sleep with any of these fools.” I said getting up.

“So feisty.” Jimmy commented scrunching up his face.

“You haven’t seen the half of it yet.” I said waltzing towards the stairs.

“Where are you going?” They all asked.

“To take a shower.”

“Need some company?” Matt asked wiggling his eyebrows.

I acted like I was seriously thinking about it tapping my chin with my finger, I swayed my hips a little before turning around. “I don’t think so.” I said bluntly and walked off.

Welcome to hell on earth.