Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Freak Out.

I walked upstairs and started laying my clothes out. I looked over at the clock which read already almost 7. I grabbed a pair of short shorts and a Harley Davidson wife beater before heading into the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it before turning the water on to my liking. I stepped in and just stood under the water letting everything soak in. Once I was done I stepped out drying off and putting my clothes on I dried my hair which took like 20 minutes considering the fact my hair was really long.

I ran my fingers through my blonde mane before putting on lip balm and walking into my room. I skipped down the stairs and into the living room where everyone looked up as soon as I entered the room, Zacky squinted his eyes at me.

“Bee, go put some clothes on.”

“These are clothes, I could be naked.” I smirked.

“I would much like that.” Johnny winked and Zacky slapped him.

“What did I say?” He yelled at him causing me to laugh.

“And what did I say about taking shit from a pigmy?” I blurted out causing everyone to break out in fits of laughter once again.

“Would you guys quit being jerks to me?”

“Nope, it’s our jobs.” Matt said.

I strutted into the kitchen swaying my hips and I heard muffled laughs from the guys, knowing full well they were watching my every movement. I went over to the sliding glass doors in the kitchen and flipped my phone open dialing my mom.

“Hi honey!” She said cheerfully.

“Hey mom, how are you?”

“I’m good, I miss my baby already though, how are things?” She laughed causing me to smile.

“I miss you too ma, things are awkward, Zack lives with 3 other guys, well those are the only ones I’ve met so far. And they are definitely unique.”

“Oh dear, please behave yourself, I don’t want grandchildren just yet.”

“Ma!” I yelled laughing. “They’re a little out of my league.”

“Oh please, any guy would fall for you.”

“Whatever you say.” I said and she scoffed.

“You know I’m right.”

“Yeah yeah, well I’ll let you go, I just thought I would tell you I’ve survived this far.” I said and she laughed.

“Alright, be good, and listen to your brother.”

“I think it would be better off if I didn’t.”

“Yeah, you have a point.”

“Of course, bye ma.”

“Bye.” She said hanging up, I closed my phone and walked to the fridge opening it and scanning over everything. I smirked to myself and pulled a beer out popping it open and taking a drink.

I walked back into the living room to find Johnny occupying the seat where I had been earlier, I raised my eyebrow before plopping down on Matt’s lap. He looked a little startled at first but then wrested his arms around my waist.

“Are you even old enough to drink?” Jimmy asked.

“I don’t know, maybe?”

“Zack, how old is she?” Johnny asked.

“Seventeen, she’ll be eighteen soon.”

“Matt, you have jailbait sitting on your lap.” Jimmy laughed.

“Oh well.” He smirked.

“Again with the talking like I’m not here.” I pouted placing my face in the crook of Matt’s neck. I felt comfortable around these guys for some reason, I figured it would be awkward but it wasn’t at all and I liked that feeling.

“Awe, aren’t they just cute?” Jimmy cooed.

“So cute it makes you wanna puke, I swear none of you idiots better touch my sister anyway sexually, there will be some serious ass kicking going on.”

“Zack, when I turn 18, you can’t stop me.” I said matter-of-factly.

“She proves a point.” Johnny said looking over at Zack.

“So? It’s still not going to happen.”

“Maybe, I want it to happen.” I said getting more comfortable on Matt’s lap.

“Bee, stop pushing my buttons.”

“But it’s so fun.” I smirked. He rolled his eyes and turned back to Guitar Hero. I smirked and stood up taking the guitar from him.

“Let me show you how it’s done.” I grinned. I started to play Through The Fire and Flames by Dragonforce on expert level. After I got done I turned around and smirked at them all. I had just beaten my brother an amazing guitar player at his own game.

“She totally just owned you.” Jimmy laughed.

“Shut up. I just haven’t been playing this game that long.” He defended.

“Zacky, you’re a guitar player, you shouldn’t need practice.” I giggled and he shot me a glare. I looked up at the clock and it read almost 11, damn time flies by fast. The guys decided to turn in because they had practice in the morning.

I sat on the couch and watched TV until I dozed off for about twenty minutes. I rolled over and opened my eyes to find a man I’ve never seen before standing above me giving me a weird expression. I screamed and jumped off the couch and backed up against the wall.

“Who are you?” I yelled. “Zacky!”

“Shh, calm down.” He insisted. A few minutes later the guys came bounding down the stairs and one of them turned the light on.

“Jesus Brian, what did you do to her?” Matt asked wrapping an arm around my shaking body.

“I walked in and noticed a strange girl sleeping on the couch and she woke up and freaked out.”

“Good one.” Zack said laughing.

“Who is she?” He asked.

“My sister Bridgett.”

“Oh, hey, I’m Brian, sorry I scared you.” I nodded and looked him over, he was an extremely good looking guy. He noticed me looking at him and smiled, I turned away and buried my head in Matt’s chest.

“Sorry for waking you guys.” I said lowly.

“It’s fine, we’re always here if you ever need anything.” Matt stated and everyone nodded in agreement.

“Well, I’m gonna head to bed. See you guys in the morning.” I said making my way towards the stairs with everyone following me. I walked into my room before closing the door and walking over to me bed. I climbed in and got comfortable before closing my eyes.

I was out cold.