Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Nasty Glares And High Heels.

I awoke the next morning to violent noise coming from downstairs. I groaned as I rolled over and walked over to my bags pulling out a pair of short cut off shorts and a Slayer tank top. I made my way down the steps to find where the noise was coming from.

I swung open a door and went down the steps into the basement where they all were, with Jimmy beating fiercely at his drums. I stepped onto the fuzzy carpet that was laid out amongst the floor. I yawned before they turned around and smiled.

“Morning Bee!” They yelled tackling me to the floor.

“Morning, geez, trying to kill me?” I asked. I looked over to see Brian sitting on the couch laughing. We made eye contact and I smiled at him.

I picked myself up off the ground and acted like I was brushing the dirt off my shoulders earning chuckles from the guys. I walked over to the pool table and hopped up on it making myself comfortable.

“What are you guys doing?”

“Nothing really, just fucking around.” Zack exclaimed. I hopped down off the pool table and walked over to the couch Brian was sitting down on and threw myself onto it.

“I’m so tired.” I whined laying my head in Brian’s lap, I smiled up at him as he began to run his fingers through my locks of hair. I closed my eyes as it made me even more sleepy. Matt raised my legs up as he sat down and placed my legs ontop of his. I yawned loudly and stretched revealing my tummy. Brian looked at Matt before smirking and he nodded, I eyed the two suspiciously. Brian grabbed my arms are Matt began to tickle me.

“Matt…. S…..top.” I said not being able to breathe, he just continued to laugh with everyone else. He let go and I rolled off the couch breathing heavily.

“You’re all assholes!” I yelled.

“We know.” Brian replied.

“I love you sis.” Zack said pulling me into a side hug.

“Yeah, right, if you did you would’ve saved me!” I said throwing my hands in the air causing him to chuckle.

“Still wanting to go shopping today?”

“Yeah, it would be nice.”

“Well, Brian is going to take you.”

“What? Already letting me leave with strangers, what kind of brother are you?” I said and he cracked a smile. I looked over to Brian who was glaring at me, I squinted my eyes at him and stuck my tongue out. He smiled before standing up and stretching and I couldn’t help myself but I had to look.

“Let’s go, kiddo.” He motioned towards me with his hands.

“I’m not a kid.” I said standing my ground.

“To me you are, now come on.”

“No.”

“Bee, go with Brian.” Zack shoved me.

“No, I’m not a kid and I will not be treated like one.”

“Come on.” He said growing impatient.

“I’m not coming.”

“Whatever you say, princess.” He said coming over and throwing me over his shoulder.

“Put me down!” I yelled beating on his back, after fighting with him all the way up the stairs I gave up because it was no use. We reached his car and he opened the door throwing me in the seat before heading over to the driver’s side. Rude, much?

“I’m glad you decided to come.” He smirked.

“Yeah, against my will, of course.” I mumbled.

We pulled up infront of the mall I hopped out skipping to the entrance with Brian following behind rolling his eyes at me. I stopped and waited for what seemed like forever for him to catch up to me. I stretched as I smiled at a cute boy that walked by. Brian finally caught up and stopped beside me and I grinned.

“Carry me!” I ordered.

“Get on.” He said turning around and I hopped onto his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his under my legs and hoisted me higher onto his back. I laid my face against his shoulder and took in his scent, which I must add, was amazing.

He walked down towards the end of the mall where a bunch of girls started to freak out and I even earned some seriously nasty glares from half of them. I turned my face the other way so they couldn’t see me and hugged onto Brian tighter.

“Death grip?” Brian asked.

“Sorry, I just don’t like it.”

“Like what?”

“All those girls are giving me nasty looks.”

“Well you are on Synyster Gate’s back, I’m pretty sure they hate you.”

“Self-centered, much?” I said and he smirked.

“I was just saying, those girls are crazy.”

“I can tell.”

He walked into the home appliance store and headed over to the beading and what not. I hung lazily on his back while he carried me around like it was nothing. I eyed a lime green table and I knew I had to have it.

“Hi, My name is Julie, can I help you with something?” The sales rep asked.

“We’re looking for things for a bedroom.” Brian said.

“Ah, new couple?” She questioned and I snickered.

“Uhm no.” I piped up before jumping off his back and walking over to the lime green table. I pulled out my phone really quick and dialed Zack’s number which he programmed into my speed dial as number 1.

“Hello?” He answered.

“Zackattack!” I yelled and he chuckled.

“Yes, Bee?”

“Can I paint my room?”

“I don’t care, do whatever you want, buy whatever you want, you have my credit card right?” He asked.

“Uhm, yes, but I feel slightly guilty for spending your money.”

“Don’t worry about it. Now go get your stuff bought.” He said before hanging up. I slid the phone into my pocket before walking over to the paint section.

“I want this one.” I said holding up a card of dangerously bright green, it would probably glow in the dark and a black card, I would paint two walls green and the other two black.

“I’m gonna get a headache when I go into your room.” Brian commented.

“Wear sunglasses.” I smirked and he fake laughed.

While she got the paint ready I walked over to the lime green table and picked it up hauling it around with me, I picked up some lime green silk sheets and a black silk comforter and matching bed skirt. I found one two lime green clothes bins and matching coat hangers. After an hour of my pickiness and Brian’s impatience we paid for everything, and he took it out to the car.

I walked into a shoe store and fell in love with a pair of white pumps that had little pink polka dots on them. I put them on and walked over to the mirror turning around and observing from the back, they made my legs look even longer and showed how toned my legs were.

I turned around and looked in the mirror to find Brian standing there staring, I raised an eyebrow as he looked me up and down a few times. I strutted over to the bench to sit down to take them off. I placed them in the box and slipped my flip flops back on.

“I like these.” I stated.

“You look good in them.” He smiled.

“I thought so too.” I said taking them up to the counter. I paid for them and followed Brian out of the store.

“Catch me!” I yelled jumping onto his back, and sure enough he caught me, hoisting me up higher so I wouldn‘t fall. I took his fedora off and placed it ontop of my head which he didn’t seem to mind whatsoever, we reached the car and I jumped down before hopping into the passenger seat.

And we were off.