Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Arguments And Throw Pillows.

I woke up the next morning to find an empty bed. I rolled over and groaned pulling myself up out of the bed. I felt bad for what I did, I’m not sure why but there was a weird feeling in my gut telling me it was wrong. I was brought out of my thoughts by running into someone, I looked up to see Brian.

“Morning.” He chuckled before looking me up and down.

“Morning.” I mumbled groggily before walking away. I heard a wolf whistle and turned around to see Jimmy standing there with a hand on his hip, I laughed and rolled my eyes before walking into my bedroom.

I grabbed a pair of tight hip hugging jeans and a tight white tank top with black stars splattered onto it. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on before stepping in. I washed up and got out putting my outfit on. I curled my hair to make it wavy before applying some mascara and little eyeliner.

I skipped out of the room and down the hallway towards the stairs where I skipped 3 or 4 stairs at a time until I reached the bottom. I waltzed into the kitchen where everyone, except Matt was sitting, around the table discussing random things.

“Morning Bee.” Zack said wrapping an arm around me.

“Morning Zackattack.” I grinned and kissed his cheek. My phone began to ring and I dug in my pocket to retrieve it, the caller ID said Ma. I flipped it open and pressed it to my ear.

“Talk dirty to me.” I said lowly which earned 4 sets of eyes on me.

“Bee, that is no way to talk to your mother.” She scolded.

“Sorry Ma, what is it?”

“Your Range Rover is there now.”

“Where?”

“It should be at Zack’s house anytime.” I nodded and walked over to the door seeing my baby being parallel parked on the street I grinned to myself.

“It’s here!” I screamed.

“That was my ear.” She said.

“Sorry, but I’ll let you go, thanks a million!”

“Anytime sweetie, be good.”

“Yes ma.” I said before hanging up.

I ran out the door and outside to a guy standing there with a clipboard. He looked up when he noticed me and smiled, he was a fairly good looking guy, black hair, a little scruffy but he was easy on the eyes. His blue eyes bored into my green ones as I walked up to him.

“Hey.” I said softly.

“Hi, are you Bridgett Baker?”

“Sure am.” I smiled as he placed the keys in my hand, his finger tips brushing against it ever so slightly.

“Well, I better get out of here.” I nodded and turned around before I glanced back at him, he smiled at me.

“Hey, wait.” He said running up to me.

“Yes?”

“Would you want to hang out sometime?”

“Sure.” I batted my eyelashes. “But I didn’t catch your name.”

“Erik Woodson, Can I have your number?” I nodded before writing it on a piece of paper and handing it back to him, he smiled warmly and gladly accepted it. “I’ll call you sometime.”

“Sweet.” I smiled before walking back into the house. I skipped into the living room and sat down on the couch, I stretched out and made myself comfortable before closing my eyes briefly. The guys came into the living room and I felt incredible pain on my stomach.

I opened my eyes to find Brian sitting on my stomach. I groaned and tired to move but I was no match to his strength. He finally scooted to the end of the couch picking my legs up and placing them on his lap. I grinned up at him and he winked.

“I’m pretty sure I got asked out today.” I said randomly and everyone looked to me.

“By who?” Brian asked.

“Some guy named Erik Woodson.” I said and they all glared at me.

“I know that punk, he lives a couple blocks away.” Zack said.

“He’s going to call me tomorrow, we’re hanging out or something.” I said twirling my hair.

“I don’t think so.” Brian said and I gave him a weird look.

“Why?”

“He’s bad news.” He said and everyone agreed.

“You guys are just being protective.” I noted.

“That might be the case, but we know this kid.” Jimmy said.

“Whatever, I just won‘t hang out with him.” I mumbled as the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it.” I jumped up from the couch over to the door, I swung it open to find a brown haired girl standing there, she gave me a dirty look.

“Who the hell are you?” She barked. I looked at her bewildered before speaking.

“My name is Bridgett.” I said stepping aside as she walked in as I followed her into the living room.

“That’s great, but why are you here?” She asked sitting down next to Brian.

“She’s my sister.” Zack spoke up and her eyes grew large.

“Sorry for my manners.” She said looking down.

“Ah, it’s cool.” I said walking over to Zack. Michelle and Brian got up going into the kitchen.

“I give them 2 minutes.” Jimmy said.

“I give them 30 seconds.” Johnny laughed, and about 30 seconds later I heard the sound of arguing, more like screaming, I looked up at the guys who seemed un-phased by the commotion that was going on around them.

“Why are they fighting?” I asked.

“It’s a normal thing for them, she’s just a bitch really, she’ll push him too far one day.” Zack said.

“Oh.” I whispered. “Where’s Matt?”

“He went home to visit with family.” Jimmy said taking a swig of his beer and I nodded.

I got up and walked up to my room and started to re-arrange things the way I liked. I still hadn’t unpacked so I took now as a good time to do so, I hung up all my clothes and put everything else into the clothes bins. I walked over to my bed, I tired to lift up the mattress but failed, I huffed as I slid it off the frame before placing the bed skirt on and putting the mattress back on. I made the bed and put all the throw pillows together at the top. What was the point of throw pillows, really?

I pondered the thought before laying down.

A quick nap wouldn’t hurt.