Status: active...........sorta

Save Me From Myself

I'll be your friend

I go into school immediately searching for my group of friends. I find them under the apple tree in the back of the school. I put on my fake smile before walking up to them.
"Hey guys. What's new."I say adding happiness in my voice.

"Nothing as usual. Life is so fucking boring. I hate school." My friend Kaitlyn says.

"Who doesn't" My friend Sophie says.

"I don't" A girl who walked by us says.

"Where we asking you, nerd" Kaitlyn says

"Yeah get lost, dork" My other friend ,Hazel, says.

Sophie was to zoned out to realize anyone was here.

My other friend Shariah just sits there. Silent.

The girls eyes become watery.

"Aw look shes gonna cry" Kaitlyn mocks

"Aw does someone want there mommy" Sophie says finally coming back

The girl is actually crying now. She tries to leave.

"Nu-uh. You came here, now you get to stay" Kaitlyn says grabbing her shirt collar.

Hazel pushes her books out her hand.Sophie gets up and tries to hit her.

That's it I've had enough. I grab her arm before it can make contact.

"Leave her alone. What made you all total bitches today? Not everyone has to hate school like the rest of you. I like school. Are you gonna hit me?! You gonna make fun so you can see me cry." They all look at me. " Are you?" I say looking at them, intimidating them to say something."I didn't think so".

I look at crying girl beside me. I bend down and pick up her stuff. I hand it to her.

"Here" I say smiling" this is must be yours"

She looks at me weird.

I look at around me. All my friends are too. I tell them to leave. They do.

"Why'd you stand up for me. No one else ever does" The girl says looking at her shoes.

"Because I'm not a jack-ass" I say playfully

The girl smiles.

"Well thanks. A lot."

"Your welcome. Anytime. But before you leave whats your name."

"Lea Night"

Lea Night?? That sounds so familiar. OH!! Lea Night. Shes the school punching bag. She has no friends.

When she went to walk away, I grabbed her arm.

"Hey what are you doing after school" I say politely.

"Um-mm......nothing. Why?"

"You wanna hang. I'm doing nothing later."

"Ugh well sure." Her voice sounded like she was going to explode" Thanks"

"No problem. Meet me here after school."

"OK. See ya" She says before skipping away.

Guess I made someones day.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm in last period now taking algebra. The fight I had with my friends quickly blew over. They told me how sorry they were. They expected me to say sorry for calling them bitches. ..............yea right!

When school was over I was about to leave when I heard something in the bathroom.

"Dude give her a swirly." I heard a guy say.

"Yea we can drown her great idea." I hear a girl say.

"Aw look shes crying" I heard another guy say.

"Dude no shes not cows can't cry, it's probably just the toilet water." I heard the girl say.

I went in. I saw Lea drenched in water.

"What the fuck!!" I yell at them

"Eden, what are you gonna do. Tell on us." Says one of the boys who I think is my dads friends son, drake.

"Dude chill it. Shes probably just mad cause we didn't invite her on the fun." Says the girl, my neighbor,Sabrina.

"No, Ill whoop your ass that's what I'll do, and Sabrina do you have such low-self-esteem you have to pick on a a girl that's better than you'll ever be" I say calmly.

Sabrina looks a little shocked, Drake just gives me a death glare and the other boy lets go of Lea. They leave, not muttering a word towards me.

"Lea, are you OK" I say walking towards her

"Y-y-yea. I'm fine." She says wiping her tears

"Come on lets go" I say

"N-n-no. They'll see me all wet." She stutters

I take my backpack off and take out some of clothes. That I have in case my cuts bleed though. Anyway, I hand them to her.

"Here. They might be a little to big, but they'll work."

"Thank you" She says smiling

"Don't mention it" I reply

She changes and we head out of the school together heading to my house.