The Game of Seduction

New Game

“How did you know it was me?” Kia tried to push Ian away, but he didn’t budge. He never budges.

“You have these rufflely things on your dress,” He said, flicking the ruffled fabric on the shoulder straps of her dress.

That’s probably how Ryan knew it was me. Did the first guy know who I was too? “Just get lost,” Kia said through clenched teeth. She was already pissed at him before. She really wasn’t in the mood to be around someone like him.

“How can I just leave? We haven’t even kissed yet. Isn’t it like a tradition now, every time we meet?”

“No –” Kia barely got the word out before, his lips crashed into hers. He nibbled on her lower lips and pulled away. “I also need your ribbon.”

Kia hit him in the chest. “Trade me a sticker for it,” Kia whispered, thinking fast. She had none so far. I could try and find that one I stuck on the wall.

Ian leaned into her ear again, “Yeah, right. I’m not stupid, Kia.”

A little shiver rolled through her and she craned her head away from him. “Could have fooled me,” she said sarcastically.

Ian chuckled softly, tickling her ear. He pressed his body against her. One hand was clasped firmly around the side of her face and the other was wrapped tightly around her waist. Kia couldn’t possibly escape. He pressed his lips against her ear, “Give me a ribbon and I’ll be nice.”

Kia inhaled sharply as chills went down her neck and spine. Bastard. “Fine, move back a bit.”

Ian leaned away a little. His hand left her face, pressing against the wall, while his arm loosened from around her waist. Kia quickly pushed his loosened arm away and tried to duck away from him, but his reflexes were too fast. He grabbed onto her arm and pinned her to the wall again with her back to him.

Kia braced herself with her hands against the wall. What the fuck…

Ian wrapped one arm around her waist and leaned his mouth into her hair, by her ear. “You’re tricky, aren’t ya?”

“It’s not the first time I’ve tricked you,” Kia said a bit unevenly. She felt his heat burning into her back. Breathing had just gotten a little harder.

He tightened his arm around her, pressing his body closer to her. “Well then…,” he said, brushing her hair off one shoulder and kissed her exposed neck. “I’ll just have to be more careful around you.” He continued kissing her neck.

Another chill went down her back. His lips were hot against her skin. They’ve officially known each other for just about 24 hours and already he knew what she liked a little too well. She felt Ian’s free hand slip up to the other side of her neck. His hands were always so warm. “Stop,” she murmured.

Ian’s hand turned her head towards him and he laid his lips onto hers.

It only took a few second before Kia succumbed to his passionate kisses. For some reason, Kia could never keep herself from kissing back. Maybe it was because he was just a really good kisser. She felt herself melting against his warmth. She found herself nibbling on his lower lip, wanting more.

The hand at her waist slid down to her thigh and slipped up her dress. Kia pulled her lips away and her one hand immediately flew down to stop him. “What are you doing?”

“I’m looking for a ribbon, what else?”

You perve. “Let go,” Kia said, pushing away from the wall with one hand, but he wouldn’t budge.

Kia felt his hand run up her inner thigh and her hand couldn’t stop him. She sat down, not knowing how to stop him. She was on her knees, the carpet soft underneath her. That didn’t stop him from perusing. Ian knelt down behind her, wrapping his arms around her.

Shit, I fucked up. Kia tried to pull away, but it was too hard to get up with someone wrapped around you. She felt her foot brush something soft and fuzzy. It was probably the teddy bear. She tried to push away from the wall and see if she could knock Ian over, but that didn’t work either. Kia tried other things but soon exhausted herself and just sat there, breathing heavily.

Ian leaned into her ear and whispered, “Finally giving up?”

Evil bastard. She could feel the devilish grin creep up on his face. “I’m gonna kill you if you don’t let go,” Kia said angrily, but still keeping her volume low.

“I still need that ribbon.” Ian’s hands felt up and down her legs. “It’ll be easier if you just give it to me.”

Giving you a ribbon? The act of losing to you? No! “I don’t have anymore.” That was the truth. Ryan and Ian had their hands all over her waist and they didn’t find it, so she must have dropped it a long time ago.

“I don’t believe you,” he chimed.

“Well, start to ‘cause I don’t have any.”

Ian’s hands slipped under her dress and ran his fingers across her smooth stomach. “I’m gonna have to do a thorough search.”

That sounds familiar...

Suddenly, Ian’s arms lifted and swiftly pulled off her dress. Kia gasped. He didn’t NOT just… She was at a loss for words… and action. She sat there, not breathing. She felt her dress drop onto the floor in front of her.

“You…,”Kia hissed.

Ian’s arms were around her once again: one arm around her waist and one hand on her inner thigh.

Kia flumed, exhaling loudly. She was all tense and shaking slightly with anger.

Ian leaned down into the crook of her neck, kissing it softly. “It’s all fair game.”

“You’re out of line.” Kia leaned onto the wall with her hands, trying and get as far away from him as possible, but he just scooted closer.

“Don’t be shy,” Ian kissed her neck again.

Kia tried to crane her neck away. “You’re impossible.”

“Light flash! 7…!”

The air got sucked out of her lungs. Oh, my god! She felt her heart skip a beat.

“Better get dressed,” Ian said and slipped away, leaving Kia sitting there in just her bikini, gaping.

“3...”

Kia grabbed her dress and crawled to her left. She wedged herself in between the giant bear and the wall. She quickly found the right hole in the dress and slipped it over her head.

The lights came on and she only had one arm in the dress, but with the way she was sitting, people shouldn’t be able to tell. She looked up and spotted Ian immediately. He was hiding behind a club chair by the wall. He gave her a smirk and a shrug.

“2 minutes left!” The lights went out again.

Kia quickly stuffed her other arm through the dress and ran over to where Ian was. She crashed into him and she pushed him roughly against the wall. She heard the air get knocked out of him.

She leaned into him, her face just inches away from his. She could feel his breath on her lips. “You think you're so smooth, so sly, and just so… great, don’t cha?” Kia hissed. “Well, you're not. You're– err! You'll see. I'll show you.” Kia gave him a final shove and walked off quickly.

The game ended soon with no more encounters for Kia, but it was just the start of a whole new game.
♠ ♠ ♠
25 chapters and it's only the time span of 4 days lol A good thing or bad thing? How do u like it? Doesn't flags in the dark sound fun? *wink* Hide and go seek in the dark is so fun! You should all try it