The Game of Seduction

Let's Play

Ian has her backed up against a table. There’s no escape. He stared down into her green eyes, “Look me in the eyes and answer. Would you have stopped me?”

God... She rolled her eyes before looking into his eyes. Damn your bright blue eyes. “No,” she answered dully and looked to the side, “I was so drunk and horny that it would have been the same with any decent guy.” She glanced over at him and he had the same serious expression on his face.

“Hmm, well then,” he said and lean in closer to her, but it only made her lean away more. “Are you still drunk and horny now?” He asked, looking oddly nonchalant.

Kia’s cheeks burned. Who’d ask something like that? “Just drunk,” she glared at him, wondering what he’s planning.

“Oh?” Ian leaned in even closer so that their faces were just 2 inches apart. “Not horny?” he whispered and brushed his thigh between her legs.

“Ian!” Kia gasped and pushed him by his arms. The table screeched back an inch or two and some of the glass bottles on the table rattled together. She held her breath, anticipating something to crash to the floor and make a huge mess, but nothing did.

“Careful,” Ian warned, leaning his face close to hers again. Kia didn’t really move him at all. They were stuck in the same position. “You don’t want to break something now, do ya?” he whispered.

Her face started to heat up quickly. “What do you think you’re doing?” she asked in a low tone tense tone, feeling uncomfortable with his leg pressed against her crotch.

“Nothing any decent guy wouldn’t do,” Ian whispered in her ear and kissed her neck.

A shiver shot down her back and she tightened her grasp on his arms. What the fuck does that mean? “You’re crazy,” she breathed and tried to crane her neck away from him.

“No, maybe just horny,” Ian whispered against her skin. He wrapped an arm around her waist and slid his leg against her.

Kia let a whimper escape accidentally. “Ian,” she warned, breathlessly.

“How about we finish what we started,” he breathed into her ear.

She couldn't help but clench Ian’s arms tighter. She felt chills go down her back and yet, her body was burning. Fuck, this isn’t good... “Don’t be ridiculous,” Kia managed to say.

Ian nibbled and kissed her ear, causing her to shiver with regrettable pleasure. Kia felt him smile against her ear in satisfaction.

“You wouldn't have stopped me then, why stop me now?” He lowered his lips to her neck again.

“Stop playing,” Kia demanded and tried pushing him away, but the table moved back again and the glass bottles shook.

Ian chuckled lightly on her neck, “I like this game.”

The jerk’s got me trapped. Kia huffed angrily as Ian continued to kiss her neck and make her feel helpless. So he wants to play, huh? Ian leaned his body closer to hers. Kia felt another wave of heat wash over her body. You... well, two can play this game you little bastard. Kia turned her head towards his, “If you insist...,” she breathed in his ear. It easily lured him into planting his lips on her.

Kia’s lips melted against his familiar touch. Ian’s hot body was pressed hard against hers. She held in a moan. Don’t lose your cool, she warned herself as she kissed him, matching his passion and eagerness. She ran her hands up his firm chest and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Let’s do it,” she breathed onto his soft lips. Let’s play.

“Really?” Ian asked in between kisses.

“Yeah, let’s go,” Kia grabbed the hand he had on the table.

Ian drew his head back, looking at her with slight disbelief but all the while, hunger was in his eyes.

Kia smiled at him with playful eyes. “Come on,” she tugged on his arm and he stepped back. She led him away from the dining area and towards the foyer.

Ian followed, wrapping an arm around her waist. “This is great,” he whispered in her chocolaty brown hair.

“I know. Let’s go...” Kia smiled to herself, “tell everyone that you failed to get in my pants all three times.”

Ian stopped abruptly.

Kia stepped out of his hold. “Oh...” she said, smiling smugly at his dumbfounded face. “Playa got played” she teased.

Ian looked away with a laugh and rubbed his forehead. He sighed, “Oh, wow,” and stared down at her with a weak smile. “Kia Reynolds, who knew you were so sly.”

Kia was a tad surprised that he knew her last name. “I keep it on the down-low. It’s better to have your opponents underestimate you.” She shrugged innocently, “I guess I’m a little player myself.”

Ian glared at her, pondering for a bit before he shook his head with a smiled.

Kia cocked an eyebrow at him in question.

“You can’t beat me at this game,” he whispered confidentially as he walked pass her.

“Hey,” Kia turned around, but saw Ian walk up to someone at the doorway to the foyer. It was Jeremy, a friend of Ian’s and Devin’s and also Rachel’s boyfriend. Jeremy’s happy expression turned into curiosity when he noticed that it was Kia that was standing there.

Shit! Kia turned around impulsively, a little worried to be seen with Ian. I’ll let you off for now since I’ve won, twice, she thought as she walked back towards the kitchen with a big smile on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
that's how games begin...