One Less Lonely Girl

L.O.V.E. SICK

KARISSA’S POV

Chaz. What am I going to do with this kid. He is wearing a baggy shirt, in ORANGE of all colors! UGH! And these un-skinny skinny jeans, and those shoes. Oh My Lord. I don’t know what my sister sees in him, and I don’t get how Chaz can look like this when his best friend, Justin Bieber looks like a GOD! Then Jaimee cant even like see the Greek God-ness in Justin. What is wrong with this world!

“Karissa? How about this?” Chaz said walking out of the dressing room in PacSun.

“Better,” I said looking up from my BlackBerry. “But, I have nothing, just get that”

I sighed and walked out of the store. This is going to take a while.

JAIMEE’S POV

“L.O.V.E. Sick searching for a cure…” my phone sang. “You’ve reached Jaimee, you have 10 seconds to start talking before I hang up!” I said.

“Um, Hi Jay, its me, ya know, Chaz.” Chaz said into the phone, with an English Accent.

“That was the worst accent ever. You suck at it. I would have known it was you.” I said staring at the green wall in my room.

“DAMN IT! KARISSA SAID IT MADE ME SOUND SEXAYY!” Chaz screamed.

I laughed a little. “You listened to Karissa?” I yelped.

“Yeahhh.” Chaz said trailing off. “You look pretty.” I could hear Karissa in the background. “Chaz you’re a dumbass! You’re on the phone with her! You cant freaking seen her!”

I didn’t speak. That is Chaz for you.

“Jaimee? Would you like to go out to eat tonight. Just me and you. No Justin, no anyone.” Chaz said softly.

I bit down on my lip. “Um, yeah I think I would like that.” I said twirling a strand of pink hair around my finger.

“Really?” Chaz’s voice perked up a little as he spoke.

I bit down on my lip harder. “Yeah,” I said softly as I smiled. I could hear the smile in Chaz’s voice.

“Alright, me you seven tonight.” He said hanging up the phone.

I laid back on my bed, a million thoughts running through my head. Then it hit me. Like literately it hit me. My dropped a basket clothes on me. What was I going to wear! I got up and ran to my closet throwing my clothes everywhere. Too dressy, too un-dressy, to tom-boy, to girly! I finally found it. The perfect outfit. I checked back at the time 2:30. Great.

***

“MOM!” I yelled before grabbing on the rail to keep me steady.

“WHATS WRONG!” She yelled back from the couch, probably watching a soap opera.

“I-I don’t feel good!” I yelled back at her,

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN!” She called back.

I hit the floor causing the house to rumble a bit. Everything went black from there. I guess at least I warned my mom.

JUSTINS POV

“What was that” I asked Mrs. Butler while sitting on the couch with her.

“I have no idea.” She replied sipping her coffee.

“I will go check.” I said while slowly getting up from the couch. As I walked up the stairs I saw a body laying limp on the floor, It was Jaimee. She was lifeless and cold, and she wasn’t breathing. I screamed in fear as Mrs. Butler rushed up the stairs to see Jaimee lying on the floor.

“Call 911!” I screamed at her while a tear rolled down my face. How was I going to tell Chaz. FUCK NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! A tear rolled down my face and hit Jaimee’s.

***

“Don’t.” the medic said pushing me out of the ambulance

“Don’t you fucking talk to me like that!” I yelled back. “Don’t hurt her, DON’T!” I felt a warming hand on my shoulder.

“Who will tell Chaz” Mrs. Butler said as a tear rolled into her mug of coffee.

I gulped. “I-I guess I will.” I said with an un-certainty in my voice. I took out my phone and quickly dialed Chaz’s number.

“HELLO MAN!” Chaz said in a cheery voice.

“Um Chaz,” I started.

“Dude, don’t talk like that, you’re bringing down my flow, dude! IM GOING OUT WITH KARISSA TONIGHT!” I screamed.

“Um. I don’t know how to say this but, Karissa cant come tonight,” I said after sniffling my nose.

“Wh-what do you mean she cant come tonight?” Chaz asked.

I couldn’t, I dropped my phone and watched the screen shatter at the impact of hitting the hard concrete sidewalk that I stood and watched the girl I loved be rushed to the hospital on. I could still hear a voice talking from my phone,

“DUDE! WHAT DO YOU MEAN! DUDE Justin FUCKING ANSWER ME NOW! Justin DREW Bieber! YOU FUCKING DUMBASS ANSWER ME! SHIT!” I heard Chaz scream.

But I couldn’t answer I couldn’t crush him.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN!
Team Justin or Team Chaz
comment!!
xD
thanks for reading, do you think we can get up to 15, subscribers? im at 11 now
THANKS SO MUCH