Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

Sending Postcards from a Plane Crash (Wish You Were Here)

Plan! 12 Countries - 12 Months

June 15th - July 1st
= Mexico
July 2nd - August 1st = Brazil
August 2nd - September 1st = Zimbabwe
September 2nd - October 1st = South Africa
October 2nd - November 1st = Australia
November 2nd - December 1st = New Zealand
December 2nd - January 1st = Japan
January 2nd - February 1st = Sri Lanka
February 2nd - March 1st = India
March 2nd - April 1st = Italy
April 2nd - May 1st = Spain
May 2nd - June 1st = England
June 2nd = BACK TO CALI!

June 22nd, Mexico
Dear Brian,
Mexico is awesome! We're in the Gulf of Mexico so lots of sunbathing and scuba diving :). I hope all is well in Cali, I'm really missing you and the guys :( I've sent you a plan of our trip with this postcard so you always know where I am.
I Miss You
Kat xo<3

July 20th, Brazil
Dear Brian,
Me and mom are in Rio de Janeiro and it's so amazing. We've been surfing at Leblon beach...we went sailing too! I got mom on a boat! I got your first present from the craft street vendors at Ipanema beach and went to the Hippy Fair (mom got a massage and I got a Henna Tattoo xP)
Missing you :(
Kat xo <3

August 10th, Zimbabwe
Brian,
We've arrived in Zimbabwe at the end of the cool, dry season which is, apparently, the top time for animal viewing. I'm so excited!
Hit me today just how long I've been away from you :(, I'll admit it; I had a little cry (DO NOT tell the guys!). Hope you're okay and the band is going awesome (I bet it is :D). Keep texting me, it makes me smile extra wide.
Love you
Kat xo <3

September 16th, South Africa
Brian,
Sorry about the big envelope for this little postcard!
I hope you like all the pictures I've enclosed - see how close I got to that lion?!
Gotta go - we're off on a Safari :D
Katx

Jan 10th, Sri Lanka
Brian,
SORRY! It was so busy every day in Aus, New Zealand and Japan! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! I wish I could have spent it with you though :'(. Missing you and the guys.
Got a big pile of presents for you all.
Kat x
P.S. Sri Lanka is awesome!

March 25th, Italy
Brian,
Milan. Is. Love. Seriously! SO different to everywhere we've been really. Fashion and designer labels everywhere...quite daunting really! Haha!
Sorry I took a while to write - India was insane!
Kxo

April 24th, Spain
Brian,
You'd love Madrid Bri. The live music scene is crazy good! Loads more presents bought here!
Kx

May 4th, England
Brian,
Only been in London for, what, 2 days? But I already love it. Our tour guide - Jasper - is awesome and only our age. He's taken us to see Buckingham Palace, Camden Market and we watched the changing of the guard.
Hope you're okay.
Kx


Brian waited by the gate Kat had specified in a text, twitching his legs in anticipation and excitement.

"You okay?" Val asked from his right, linking her arm through his.

"Fine," He grinned, the year she had been away had gone so painfully slow for him - all the shows the band (newly named Avenged Sevenfold) had played being the only thing getting him through his time away from her.

Val squeezed his arm as it announced that the flight from England had landed. Brian searched the faces of the passengers arriving from the U.K.

"Hey guys!" Lucy greeted, rushing over to the two teenagers, pulling them both into a hug "I've got so many presents for you guys in these bags!"

"Uhm, Lucy?" Brian frowned, looking behind her, searching for a familiar face.

"...Tons of photos! And...what?"

"Where's Kat?" Val and Brian asked together, confused looks gracing their features.

"She didn't tell you?" Lucy breathed "Well, she...she decided to stay in England a while longer..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kat's Map
(some of the numbering got mixed up but you get my drift :P I was only using Paint xD)