Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

A7...what?

"So," Skye announced, sitting on the edge of Kat's bed "Avenged Sevenfold are putting on a show tomorrow night."

"Who?" Kat frowned as she applied her eyeliner. Skye had barged into her room - waking her up - at 9am.

"You know!" Skye exclaimed, sounding at the end of her tether with her step-sibling. "The band we were listening to in the car yesterday!"

"Go on then," Kat mumbled, moving onto coating her eyelashes with mascara. She knew her mom and Andrew weren't too keen on Skye going to rock concerts alone.

"Awesome!" Skye grinned, hugging Kat around the waist "Now, do you wanna come to the mall? I've only got a week before school restarts and I wanna spend as much time with you as possible!"

*

Kat groaned as Skye dragged her into yet another store.

"C'mon sis!" The younger woman called as she marched ahead.

"Another shop Skye? Seriously?" Kat groaned "You're just as bad as..." His name died on her lips and she gulped, suddenly feeling slightly sick.

"Kat?" Skye frowned, making her way back over to her frozen looking step-sister "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah," Kat replied, forcing a smile "I just..."

"Hey!" Skye interrupted with excitement shining in her eyes "M. Shadows' fiancée and Synyster Gates' ex are right over there!"

Kat rolled her eyes "I have no clue what you just said but..." She rested both hands on Skye's shoulders "Focus! Can we please take a break from shopping and get some food?"

"Sure," Skye sighed "But! If you're coming to the A7x concert with me tomorrow night you've got a lot to learn."

"A7...what? I thought we were going to see Avenged Sevenfold!"

The younger woman sighed, linking her arm through Kat's as they made their way to the food court. "You have a lot to learn."

*

"So, let me get this straight, they're called M. Shadows, Synyster Gates, Johnny Christ, The Rev and Zacky Revenge?"

"Vengeance Kat! Vengeance!" Skye sighed, biting into her cheese burger.

"Sorry," Kat replied shaking her head in disbelief "I didn't realise one concert would give me such a headache before it's even started."

"You have to know though!" Skye laughed, having already put A7x's albums on Kat's ipod the night before she thought the mall would be the perfect place to teach her step-sister all the basics "Now, they're all pretty hot but M. Shadows and Zacky V are engaged, Rev is married and Johnny has a girlfriend. Syn's the only single one but...he's...abit..."

"What?" Kat asked in a bored voice, unable to believe what she was listening to.

"Of a womaniser, alcoholic...y'know...rockstar," Skye shrugged, trying to make the words coming from her mouth sound a lot better than they were.

Kat rolled her eyes "What have I let myself in for?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short AGAIN but it is the 2nd update and it does get longer :)

Skye

Kat (ignore what she's wearing in the pic)

Yup, Kat = Shakira and Skye = Jac Vanek, you guys dont have to picture them like this I just thought I'd show you what I had in mind when I wrote their characters :)