Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

17 Again

Kat sighed nervously as she gripped Skye's hand.

"You okay?" The 16 year old asked, trying to hide the excitement in her voice. It was the Saturday before she went back to school on the Monday and she was attending a BBQ at M Shadows' home.

"Fine I guess," Kat replied as she reached up with a shaking hand to knock loudly on the door.

It was swung open a few seconds later by a grinning Valary DiBenedetto"KitKat!" She exclaimed, stepping aside so the two girls could enter the house "And my little Sunshine," Val added, placing an arm around Skye's shoulders and squeezing her in a tight hug.

Kat raised an eyebrow, nudging Skye in the side "Already got a nickname eh?"

"Of course!" Val exclaimed "Any family member of yours is a family member of ours. Did you know your step-sister started all this nicknaming in A7x?"

Kat chuckled, her hand still tightly encased in Skye's as they walked into the DiBenedetto/Sanders living room "My nicknames are slightly different..."

"KitKat!" The shout took her straight back to being 17 again as Jimmy charged towards her, scooping her up in those long, strong drummers arms of his.

"Hey JimBob!" She giggled, looping her arms around his neck.

Once her feet were back on the ground Leana and Michelle crowded her, both hugging her tightly "This is Skye by the way," She announced to her two friends "My step-sister."

Kat stepped back as the attention turned to - the very starstruck - Skye, smiling when she saw Zach had arrived.

"There ya are!" He grinned, pulling her into a welcoming hug "This is my fiancée; Gena," He introduced the beautiful blonde smiling sweetly next to him "Gee - this is Kat."

"It's so great to finally meet you!" Gena grinned shaking Kat by the hand.

"And you," Kat smiled back, although she hadn't heard of Gena before that day she was glad to finally meet one of Zach's girlfriends who she actually like on first expression.

The group was a hive of activity and chatter as they all moved into the back garden, Matt handing out drinks to everyone.

"We've missed you," Leana smiled, squeezing Kat's hand with her own.

"I missed you guys too Leana Sullivan," Kat replied with a grin "I knew you two were perfect for each other."

As Leana hugged her for the 100th time Val wandered over to her two friends, amusement shining in her eyes. "She just fits right in doesn't she," Val chuckled gesturing over to where Skye and Jimmy were trying to catch food in their mouths "Ooh and Kat - you remember Johnny right?" Val asked motioning to the band's bassist.

Frowning Kat took in his appearance, from his mohawk to his nose stud to his clothes "Oh my God!" She exclaimed as it finally dawned on her "It's CuteKid!"

Johnny groaned as the dark haired beauty stood next to them burst into a fit of giggles "I told them they needed me!" He laughed "This is my girlfriend; Lacey. Lace, this is the legendary Kat Jacobs."

"Awesome to meet you," Lacey smiled, shaking Kat's hand.

"Don't believe whatever they've told you," Kat smirked, unable to imagine some of the stories the guys could come up with about her.

Lacey giggled "Don't worry Kat, I - are you okay?"

She wasn't. Brian, clutching a beer bottle, had just stumbled into the garden. He rolled his red lined eyes as soon as he saw her.

Turning around her walked away.

"You okay?" Leana asked, noticing what had just happened.

Sighing at shrugged "I don't think so."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kat
Skye
A7x Girls

I'm bored and this ones quite a short one so I thought I'd post it :). Has anyone seen the film with the same title as the chapter? I <33 it so much xD