Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

Jasper From the U.K.

Kat smiled as she pulled up outside Jimmy and Leana's home, Skye in the passenger seat, the Saturday before Jasper was due to arrive.

"I can't believe he's coming tomorrow," Skye grinned, she had always got on with Jasper "I bet Brian will be pissed."

Kat raised an eyebrow as she knocked on the front door "Who cares," She replied, trying to sound as carefree as she could. she hadn't seen or heard from Brian since he'd taken 'Becca' home and she assumed - knowing her luck with these A7x guitarists - they were now going out.

"Hey girls!" Jimmy exclaimed, swinging the door open, a large grin stretched across his face "Come in."

"Thanks Jimbob," Kat smiled, giving him a quick hug "What's this whole thing for anyway?" She asked in confusion, both her and Skye had received a text off Jimmy telling them to meet at his place for some 'news'.

"You'll soon find out won't ya," He smirked as the 3 wandered into the Sullivan living room.

Kat rolled her eyes impatiently as she sat on the couch next to Val, leaning her head on her friend's shoulder, managing to avoid looking at the newly made up Zach and Gena "Come on guys! What's this 'news'?"

"We have to wait for - oh hey Syn!" Johnny smiled, greeting the guitarist as he crossed the room and parked himself next to Kat (who could almost see Skye's smirk from the armchair opposite).

She tried to not look at him, she really did, but as soon as he made a movement her eyes snapped in his direction. She cursed the butterflies for entering her system once more "So, announce away!" She exclaimed, trying to hide the shakiness in her voice.

"Alright!" Matt chuckled getting to his feet "I almost forgot patience wasn't your strong point KitKat."

She pulled her tongue out "Just get on with it Sanders!"

He held his hands up innocently "Well, we've put ideas together and we thought you girls should be the first to know that we start writing and recording out self titled self produced album next month."

"Self produced?" Val repeated with a grin "That's awesome guys!"

"And!" Matt called over all the excitable chatter "Zach has something he wants to say."

Kat chewed on her bottom lip as Zach got to his feet, her heart pounding erratically in her chest as he opened his mouth to make his announcement.

"Well, me and Gena had been chatting," He rubbed the back of his neck nervously "And we're getting married."

They all exchanged confused glances, Leana being the only one to speak up "We already knew that dickface! Have you seen the rock on that girl's finger?"

Zach chuckled "No, we've decided on a date. Next weekend if you're all up for it? Vegas?"

All the girls - including Kat - rushed over to hug and congratulate Gena as the guys hi-fived Zach.

Jimmy suddenly cheered "Road Trip!"

"Bagsy not riding with Jimmy!" Leana laughed.

"Hey!"

*

From: Brian :)
U up for hanging 2day? Haven't spoke in a while :( Bxx

To: Brian :)
Can't sorry :(, picking Jasper up from the airport x

From: Brian :)
Jasper from the U.K.?

To: Brian :)
Yepp! :D xx


*

She shifted from foot to foot as she eagerly awaited the flight from the U.K. Her eyes scanning every person to pass her.

Quickly checking her Blackberry she frowned as she noticed Brian hadn't replied to her last text.

"KAT!" The small girl exclaimed, colliding with Kat's legs, taking her by surprise.

She chuckled, ruffling Jazmine's mass of soft blonde curls "Hey sweetheart!" She grinned lifting the light 3 year old up and resting her on her hip.

"I haven't saw yoo for ages!" Jaz pouted, her adorable cockney accent pulling on Kat's heart strings.

"Hey Kat," Jasper greeted, placing a kiss on her temple, once he pulled away Shan - his wife and Jazmine's mom - pulled Kat into a tight hug.

"It's so good to see you guys!" She exclaimed kissing her Goddaughter on the cheek. Jasper and Shan (short for Shannon) had been her best friends during her years in London. Kat and Jasper had dated for 4 months before deciding they were better as friends, he had come into the coffee shop she ran 2 months after their split (and still in Kat's 2nd year in the U.K.) only to meet and fall in love with one of the waitresses.

"So, why're you here?" Kat questioned with a smirk as the 4 made their way to Kat's car.

"All in good t- NO WAY do you have a 67 Impala in black!" Jasper exclaimed, running a finger acrossthe car her baby's bonnet.

"I told you! I've had this car all my driving life!" She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I believed you!"

Shan laughed, shaking her head at her husband's antics mouthing "You're a prick."

"Mummy said a bad word!" Jaz giggled from Kat's hip, pointing in Shan's direction.

"And how do you know that young lady?" Shan questioned, hands on her hips.

"Cauuuuse you only talk with no sound when you wanna say a bad word," Jaz replied in a mocking tone as Jasper and Kay fell about with laughter.

"My three year old is mocking me!" Shan exclaimed in disbelief as they climbed in the car; her and Jaz in the back and Jasper up front with Kat.

"Well mummy, you need to use a diff'rent tictac next time don't ya!"

The laughter continues at both Jaz's comeback and her use of tictac instead of tactic as Kat started the engine "Man I've missed you guys!"

*

To: Vally<3; Mattykins; Bakertron; Gena; Leana!!; JimBob; CuteKidJohnny; Lacey; Chelle; Berry1; Berry2; Brian :)

Get together @ my place...child friendly okay guys? Kxxxx
♠ ♠ ♠
A7x Girls
Kat