Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

Baby, I Love You

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" The DJ paused the Bon Jovi track he had been playing "I'd like to announce Mr and Mrs Baker!"

The room - most of which Kat didn't recognise - burst into applause as a beaming Zach and Gena emerged.

"The couple wanted me to remind their friends to join in with their first dance after the first verse so they can share the moment with you."

Kat smiled as Zach and Gena took to the dancefloor - The Ramones 'Baby I Love You' starting to play.

Have I ever told you
How good it feels to hold you
It isn't easy to explain
And though I'm really tryin'
I think I may start cryin'
My heart can't wait another day


"Care to dance?" Brian smirked, appearing in front of her.

Placing her hand in his she grinned "I suppose."

When you kiss me I just gotta
Kiss me I just gotta
Kiss me I just gotta say
Baby, I Love You
Come on baby
Baby, I Love You
Baby I Love, I Love Only You


His hands rested on her hips and hers on his broad shoulders. She smiled as he bent down slightly so their cheeks were touching, he softly sang along to the lyrics.

I can't live without you
I love everything about you
I can't help it is I feel this way
Oh I'm so glad I found you
I want my arms around you
I love to hear you call my name
Oh tell me that you feel
Tell me that you feel
Tell me that you feel the same


She chuckled softly as he changed the words to the final part of the song. The feel of his breath on her ear sending shivers up and down her spine.

"Kat, I love you. Come on baby," He sang in his sexy, husky tone "Kat, I love you. Kat I love, I love only you..."

*

She whimpered in protest as his lips left hers for a second as he unlocked their hotel room.

"C'mon you," He whispered in that husky tone, one eyebrow raised as he took her by the hand and dragged her inside. Slamming the door shut and locking it he reattached
their lips.

She quickly discarded his suit jacket and waistcoat, allowing them to fall to the floor as they kicked off their shoes. She groaned as his lips moved across her jawbone and to her neck, her fingers finally coming to the end of the buttons of his shirt - her hands pushing it to the floor before roaming his muscular chest and shoulders.

Lifting her up she wrapped her legs around his waist, giggling as he dropped her onto the bed "You look so fucking sexy today," He whispered, crawling along the bed to hover over her. A moan passed through his lips as her legs ended up around his waist once more, her back arched so her body was pressed close to his.

As his calloused fingers danced up her right side, toying with the zip of her dress, a familiar ringtone burst into the room.

Kat frowned "That's my mom's ringtone," She said, her parents had flown back to Huntington straight after the service.

"She's probably just telling you they're home safe," Brian assured her, yanking the zip down and taking her earlobe in his mouth.

"But she already did that," Kat replied in confusion as the phone rang once more "I'll be two seconds."

He nodded, unable to hide his disappointment as he rolled off her, laying on his back with his hands behind his head.

"Hello?"

"Kat? Kat? Is that you?" Lucy's erratic tone worried her instantly and she sat up.

"Yeh mom, it's me."

"You need to come home..."

Hearing Lucy's panicked tone Brian also sat up, a worried frown creasing his features.

"What is it mom?"

"Oh baby," Lucy sobbed "There's been an accident...a terrible, terrible accident."
♠ ♠ ♠
Who's gunna be my 200th commenter?