He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 10

Izzy's POV.

I felt the sun beat down on my body. My eyelids felt the warmth. I rolled over and the grass underneath me crunched. Wait grass?! I sprang up and looked around.

"Shit!" I muttered looking around to see the lake in front of me. I must've fallen asleep.

"Be quiet I'm trying to sleep." I turned to see Kale's figure on the grass next to me.

"We fell asleep out here!" I was starting to panic. How long had we been out here? I grabbed my phone and opened it. The time read 10:43.

"I fall asleep out here all the time. Just be quiet I'm trying to sleep." Kale muttered rolling over.

"No you're getting up because I need to get home." I said pulling at Kale. He didn't move. "Kale!" I yelled at him. He still didn’t move. I got up and tried to pull his arm. Instead I was yanked down and fell right on top of Kale. His eyes opened and a smirk was plastered on his face.

"I like this position." I groaned and got up.

"Kale seriously." I whined. He had no answer and his eyes closed again. I huffed and put my hands on my hips. Just then I got an idea. I pulled my hair back into a messy ponytail and kneeled next to the lake. I dipped my finger in the water and Goosebumps formed on my arm. Perfect temperature. I scooped a handful of the water and walked over to Kale. I dropped the ice cold water onto his face.

"What the fuck?!" Kale screamed jumping up.

"You wouldn't get up." I said innocently. Kale wiped his face and glared at me.

"Oh your in trouble."

"Yikes!" I ran towards where we parked Kale's car and pushed past the bushes. I looked behind me and I couldn't see him. I stopped for a second to catch my breath.

"Kale?" I called. "Kale come out! I know you're going to scare me." A branch cracked and I whipped around to see a bird on a broken tree branch. I let out a breath and then turned around to face Kale. I screamed. He only smirked.

"Gotcha!" He said tapping my nose. I crinkled my nose like something smelled funny and grumbled as I walked towards the car.

"Come on Kale I've got to get home before Ash sends out a search party for me."
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you it was going to be short, but I never noticed how short it was until I posted it on Word. :/ Oh well.