He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 12

Izzy's POV.

"Thanks." I said to Ash as I hopped out of the car. Ash drove away and I walked to the front doors to the mall. I could see Cee's image through the glass. Once I made it in my arm was automatically dragged towards a dress shop.

"Cee it's a costume party!" I told her. She rolled her eyes and still walked in.

"The dresses are for me. I'm going as a gothic princess." Candi smiled and I shook my head. "You're not until after I find a dress." I chuckled and then went over to a rack of black dresses and our search started for Cee's costume.

*******************************************

"How about this one?" Candi asked pulling out a black mini dress.

"Naw it looks too skanky." Cee looks at the dress and agreed putting it back. "How about this?" I asked holding up a dress.

"Perfect." Candi said grabbing the dress.

"Why the hell would it be in a store like this?" I asked. Candi shrugged.

"Maybe it was scrap material." She walked towards the dressing rooms and in 2 minutes she came back and looked in the mirrors. The dress was layered skirts that were ripped and torn and a red jacket that tied up in the front. A white shirt was behind it with a lacy collar with a red tie to tie around the neck.

"With a pair of ripped stockings or something and you'll be good." Candi smirked and spun around once more before going back to the dressing room and getting out of the dress.

Once she paid for it we left the store. The clerk at the check-out was giving us a weird look when we bought the dress as if it were the ugliest thing in the world. Little stuck up prick.

"Alright how about this place?" Candi looked up at the sign and nodded as we walked in.

"What are you looking for?" Candi asked. I shrugged.

"Something cute." She nodded and we both started our search for my outfit/costume.

"How about a ref?" Cee held up a skimpy ref costume.

"With my bra showing, naw. How about a witch?" I held up a costume. She shook her head.

"Nah. Batman?" She asked holding up the outfit. I wanted to laugh. "That's what I was thinking, but I had to ask."

"How about Minnie Mouse?" Cee looked at the costume. It was pretty cute. With a polka dot dress and mouse ears with knee-high stockings it was all around a cute costume. Cee nodded.

"Minnie Mouse it is!" She declared and we grabbed the costume and paid for it.

"It's only 3 what should we go do?" Candi shrugged.

"Let's go get Greg and go to the movies." I thought over the idea.

"Why not."
♠ ♠ ♠
See another short one. I think it's the last one. :( I'm not toally sure.