He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 13

Izzy's POV.

I put my costume in my closet so it would wait for the Halloween dance. I then walked over to my bed and laid down. I put my headphones in my ears and blasted Jersey by Mayday Parade from my iPod. I started singing along to the lyrics.

Cause jersey just got colder and
I'll have you know I’m scared to death
That everything that you had said to me was just
A lie until you left
Now I’m hoping just a little bit stronger
Hold me up just a little bit longer
I'll be fine, I swear
I'm just gone beyond repair

Let's write a song that we can dance to
Cause they all wanna listen
Just to know how it sounds when
I do that thing you know that i do
When i find inspiration
This is me breaking down when

Jersey just got colder and
I'll have you know I’m scared to death
That everything that you had said to me was just
A lie until you left
Now I’m hoping just a little bit stronger
Hold me up just a little bit longer
I'll be fine, I swear
I'm just gone beyond repair


When the next part started my headphones were pulled out of my ears.

"What the hell?!" I sat up and opened my eyes. My parents sat on the edge of my bed.

"Izzy do not use that language." My mom scowled.

"Sorry I thought you were Ash."

"Ash isn't here." My dad said. I raised an eyebrow. He wasn't? Then it hit me. Ash had left and made me entertain for the weekend. I was going to kill him.

"Oh right sorry I forgot." I lied. "I'm just really tired."

"Are you sick?" My mom asked as a hand shot to my forehead.

"No mom I'm fine."

"We're you out late?" She asked. I laughed to myself at the irony. I actually was.

"What?" My dad asked.

"Nothing." I said to him. "I wasn't out late." I lied again.

"Sure you won't." My dad muttered.

Strike One.

"So Ash told me about this Kale kid."

Strike Two.

"Kale?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh Izzy don't act like it's nothing. Ash told me about you two." I rolled my eyes. Double Tap on Ash.

"It's nothing." I lied for the third time.

"Well if it's not that big then he won't mind coming to dinner tonight." I cringed.

"Yeah he won't be coming." My mom frowned.

"He'll be coming if he wants to date my daughter." My dad said. I kind of liked the idea of what would happen to Kale if he didn't come.

"Tell him 7. If he doesn't make it we'll just reschedule."

Strike Three. I'm out!

I frowned along with my mom. This sucked. My parents wouldn't take no for an answer. That's why I never told them about my other boyfriends. Actually this one really didn't count because Kale and I weren't really dating. He just made everyone think so along with my parents. I was going to run him over with a bus along with Ash.

"Oh Izzy I've just missed you." My mom said hugging me.

"Sure you do." I mumbled. She pulled away.

"What?" She asked.

"I've missed you too." I lied. Man I lied a lot to them. She hugged me again and this time I hugged back acting like I really missed her. They were never home. Why should I miss her? She really didn't raise me. I was really raised by Ash. Him and I really raised each other without their help.

Truthfully I half missed her, but half wished that they hadn't visited because I didn't miss them that much.

"Okay well we'll be downstairs and be ready at 7." I nodded and both of them walked out of my room closing my door behind them.

"Fuck!" I screamed into my pillow. Luckily my pillow really did mute out screams so my 'fuck' ended up as a "Phaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!". I grabbed my cellphone and dialed the number I thought I would never have to dial.

"Hello Bella." Kale's voice rang through the phone. "What can I do for you?" He asked. I could tell he was smirking.

"You're coming over my house at 7."

"Why?" He asked confused.

"Oh, well I just wanted to have sex. No dumbass! Just come over at 7. Dress up nice. We're going to dinner." Kale was quiet.

"Why?" He asked again.

"You're meeting my folks." I said casually. Kale's line went dead. "Kale?" I asked. Silence again. "Kale." I said again.

"I don't meet parents." He said sternly.

"Well since you made the impression that we are dating to not only the school, but Ash who told my parents and they don't take no for an answer so you better be here at 7 for dinner. Dress nicely!" I warned then hung up. This sucked. I couldn't strike out more than I already did.

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

I smirked when my phone rang and [Izzy] flashed across the screen.

"Hello Bella." I purred through the phone. "What can I do for you?" I asked.

"You're coming over my house at 7." Izzy told me flatly. I was confused.

"Why?" I asked. Was she warming up to me? Did she really want my company all of a sudden or did she just need me for something.

"Oh, well I just wanted to have sex no dumbass just come over at 7. Dress up nice. We're going to dinner." She said. I didn't answer. I was still confused. Why would she want me over for dinner.

"Why?" I asked again.

"You're meeting my folks." She said casually. I froze up. "Kale?" She asked. I didn't answer. I didn't meet parents... like EVER. "Kale." Izzy said again.

"I don't meet parents." I told her coldly.

"Well since you made the impression that we are dating to not only the school, but Ash who told my parents and they don't take no for an answer so you better be here at 7 for dinner. Dress nicely!" With that she hung up.

I don't meet parents.