He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 15

Izzy's POV.
You know the dinner's going to be awkward when you don't have any conversations going during the car ride to the restaurant. In our case it was going to be very awkward. Even when Rachel and Ash got in the car. All there was was a glare from Ash to me and a smile to him in return and a 'hello' from Rachel which everyone said back then it was silent again.

I really had wished that the restaurant was close, but no my parents decided to pick one that's 40 minutes away for Christ's Sake!

"Is it always this awkward?" Kale whispered into my ear. His hot breath on my ear made my cheeks heat up.

"Yeah it is." I whispered back. Kale shifted in his seat causing his hand to brush softly against my bare leg. Goosebumps were forming. I could feel them. Kale pulled his hand back quickly as if embarrassed.

Ha Kale Sparks embarrassed.

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

The ride was so awkward! There was silence the whole ride. Holy shit it was uncomfortable. I looked at Izzy and the moonlight shown brightly on her face.

Her features were magnified in the moonlight. She looked beautiful. The lip-gloss on her lips shimmered making them tasty to kiss. I licked my lips holding back the urge to just kiss her. Next her eyes sparkled in the right amount of light underneath her eyeliner and sparkly eye shadow. As you progressed downward her neck was long and at the bottom laid a silver chain that she wore, but the pendant or whatever was underneath the V of her dress.

The dress clung tightly to her figure showing off her curves nicely. Then her long legs were crossed politely. The tapping of her foot it caught my attention that her toe nails matched her dress. I smirked at how much she matched. It was more than usual.

"Is it always this awkward?" I whispered softly in Izzy's ear. I could feel her shiver from my hot breath on her ear. I had to get her going if I was going to win this bet. I needed to make more of this dinner.

"Yeah it is." She whispered back. I shifted in my seat and adjusted my seatbelt. My hand doing so brushed against Izzy's leg. I pulled it away quickly really a little embarrassed. Why? I have no clue.

I've never been embarrassed for touching a girl. I never complimented there outfit the way I was doing to Izzy's. What was happening to me?

*******************************************

Izzy's POV.

"Okay here we go." My dad said pulling into a restaurant parking lot and pulling up into a free space. We all unbuckled our seat belts and opened the car doors. I got out followed by Kale, Ash and Rachel. Again silently we walked into the restaurant which was really crowded, but being the smart ones who booked a table we got in right away.

"So what is everyone going to get?" My mom asked. Every either shrugged said 'I don't know' or didn't even answer. I held up my menu looking at the different choices I had.

"Hello. I'll be your waitress for tonight." I didn't mind the voice and kept looking of what I was going to have.

"Um I'll have water with lemon." My mom started. They went down the table.

"Um I'll have a sprite please." I told her when it came to me not taking my eyes off of the menu.

"Alright then." With that she left and went to fetch our glasses to drink.

"So Ash, how’s the house and Izzy?" My mom started talking to Ash and Rachel along with my dad and so I was left figuring out what I was going to have. I smiled when Chicken Parmesan came across my view.

I think I'm going to get that.

I set my menu down just when the glasses came to our table.

"Are you all ready to order?" The girl asked again. This time she started with me.

"Can I have the Chicken Parmesan?" I asked. She smiled and nodded and that's when I noticed it. More like who than it.

It was Lauren Phelps. The dirty little slut that Ash slept with. I looked across the table and noticed Ash's uncomfortable face.

"And for you Ash?" Lauren asked when she got to him.

"Can I just get the ribs?" He asked. She smiled and nodded. Oh god. Wait why wasn't Rachel mad at this? I glanced at Ash and his gaze caught mine. I frowned and he looked away knowing what I was upset about.

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

Once we sat down the conversations started even though neither Izzy nor I talked. She was engrossed in the menu trying to pick out what she wanted. She was cute. The was she cringed at what sounded disgusting and when she bit her lip thinking hard about what her taste buds wanted.

"Hello. I'll be your waitress for tonight." I looked up to see Lauren Phelps. Oh man that girl was such a whore, but damn was she good in bed. I smirked when she glared at me.

Oh right I forgot to call her that one morning. Whoops! Oh well.

Izzy's mom started off the drinks and it went around the table. Lauren then smiled and strutted away. Damn she was hot. I decided that it was time to look at my menu when Izzy put hers down signaling she had finally found something she had liked.

Chicken Parmesan?

No

Ribs?

No

Burger?

No

Salad?

No

No wonder Izzy took so long. I couldn't think of anything either.

Chicken Wrap

hmm maybe.

Steak

Tempting...

Shrimp Basket

Nah.

Pulled Pork Sandwich.

That was it!

When Lauren came back she set everyone drinks down and then started with their orders. First this time was Izzy. When it got to me I ordered the pulled pork sandwich, but Lauren failed to make eye contact with me. Oh well, but when she got to Ash she was all over him. I wondered why. I mean him and Rachel were dating for a long time… right? I had to figure that one out. Especially since Ash looked really uncomfortable in his seat.