He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 21

::Recap::

"She needed to know." Greg said. His voice just above a whisper.

"You did this!" I hissed turning to him my hand dropping from my face and balling into a fist. "You did this Greg." I hissed again getting up and into his face.

"No Kale...Greg didn't. You did this." I turned to see Zeke leaning against the school.

"Ze-"

"Say it Kale. You did this to her. You did this again. Again! Even after you learned your lesson the first time! You lost Ashley after the first time Kale! You're a cold-hearted soul. You don't learn do you?" Zeke hissed.

::Present::


Izzy's POV.

Again and again tears swelled in my eyes and once my eyes couldn't stay open any longer the blinks would send a river down each cheek.

I felt useless for running away from the situation, but what should I have done? Go up to Kale and forgive him for using me? For betting on me?

I slammed my alarm clock against my floor trying to get the beeping to stop which thankfully it did after it collided with the floor.

Yeah it was Monday again. I had stayed in my room all weekend. I felt like one of those girls who had just seen my boyfriend making out with the stupid queen of the school and I'm all upset.

Too bad that's too cliché for my story. Instead my heart gets broken for being used. I don't know which was worse.

Being used by Kale just for a bet or...

Actually being stupid enough to fall for him?

"Izzy..." I rolled over so I was facing my door. "Izzy?" Ash's voice said again. He did this all weekend, but he didn't ever come in. The door opened slowly.

I guess today was going to change.

"Go away." I muttered closing my eyes tightly hoping he'd disappear.

"You need to get up." He said sitting on the edge of my bed. I rolled over so I was facing the other side. The side opposite of where he was sitting.

"No..." I replied pulling the sheets up and over my head. Ash just pulled them back down.

Well that was useless.

"You're getting up right now Isabella Marie Rein." Ash said using my full name. Nobody EVER used my full name. Not even my parents.

I opened one eye to glance at Ash who was staring right back.

"Izzy I don't want my little sister to look like one of those useless damsel's in distress who just sit in bed waiting for their prince to come back and say he's so sorry." Wow Ash way to sound like a girl.

"You can't just keep laying here and feel like crap. You need to go to school and show Kale that he didn't do anything to you. Show him that you are stronger than him. Show that stupid little asshole that you're not even affected by this whole thing at all." I didn't have a reply to Ash. He had a really good point.

"I know I don't want my sister dressing like a whore, but maybe you should. Show him who he did this all to. Show him that this was all just a horrible mistake that HE made."

"Ash, you're sounding like mom." I said opening my other eye.

"Well since those two aren't ever home someone has to be the mom." I felt a smile form on my lips. Ash couldn't help, but smile either. "That made me sound like a girl didn't it?" He asked. I nodded vigorously.

"Oh yeah it did." We both let out a few chuckles and mine was followed by a sigh. "Do you really think I should?" I asked.

"I don't know about dressing like a whore, but go show him he didn't affect you one bit." Ash said getting off of my bed.

"But it hurts like hell." I said sitting up.

"But he doesn't know that." Ash said winking as he walked out of my room closing my door behind him.

*******************************************

As Ash pulled up into the parking lot I took a deep breath.

"I don't know if I like this whole whore looking idea." Ash said stopping and turning off the car and staring at me.

"I think it'll work." Candi said from the backseat.

I filled Candi all in on our little plan while I was getting ready for school. She had rushed over to help me out and we both decided that this was going to work.

Even though this skirt was really itchy and the shirt was really annoying. No matter which way I pulled if I pulled it down my breasts would be showing and if I pull it up my stomach was showing.

"Will you stop fiddling?" Candi asked pulling me along with her.

"I don't want to see his face." I muttered pulled at the skirt, trying to make it longer. Candi all of a sudden pulled me into the girls' bathroom.

"Everyone out." Candi hissed. All the girls rushed out in a blur as Candi pushed me towards the mirror. "Look at yourself." She said pointing to the mirror. I took a long stare into the mirror and took everything in.

Starting at the top my face wasn't caked in make-up, but it wasn't bare either. Just enough to make me not look like a whore.

My hair was in ringlets that lay against my shoulders nicely. My eyes sparkled with the eyeliner making them bigger looking.

The green tube top I had gotten to a happy medium where it wasn't showing too much cleavage, but it was covering my stomach nicely.

The denim skirt was ok for the moment and my legs looked long in the green heels I was wearing, to match the tube top.

"What do you see?" Candi asked me softly.

"Someone who's scare shitless." I said clinging onto the edge of the sink. "What do you see?" I asked Candi. Candi sighed.

"I see a fucking sexy looking bitch that’s going to go show that asshole that she's not scared of anything." Candi said smirking.

A small smile formed on my lips as I looked back into the mirror.

"Sexy? Are you coming onto me?" I asked. Candi snorted.

"I'm not a guy, but if I were Kale I'd be fucking pissed that I messed with you." Candi said laughing.

"Thanks Cee." I said giving her a hug.

"No problem." She said hugging back. When we pulled apart the bell rang signaling first period was starting.

"Damn. I'm late." I said walking towards the door.

"Good. Kale's never in first period." She said as we left.

"What?" I asked.

"He's never in first period. I've seen him three times during first period in the hallway near the stairs to the second floor." I looked towards Candi in shock.

"How the hell-" I started, but stopped. "I'm not going to even ask." Candi smiled.

"Good. Trust me he'll be there and you're going to go over there and show him what the hell he messed with." Candi said pushing me forward.

"Where are you going?" I asked her. She smirked.

"I'm getting a late slip." She said while waking off in the other direction.

Of course Cee would leave me to do this by myself. I took in a deep breath before taking a few steps down the hall.

Right now my heart was pounding so hard I felt like my chest was going to burst any second. The heels clicked as I walked down the empty halls. Just one more turn and I'd be in the hallway Candi said to go to.

I had many things going through my mind right at the moment, but I tried to block them out and focus on what I'd say to Kale when I got to him.

As I turned the corner my heart literally skipped a beat. There sitting on the stairs was Kale. He had his head in his hands, which were settled on his knees. He looked pretty upset and I knew this wasn't going to be any better.

I wanted my feet to stop, but my body just had them keep going. As I got closer Kale shifted and his head was lifted up and turned towards my direction.

I felt like throwing up being in front of this bastard, but I knew I couldn't run now. With a sweep of his head Kale's bangs were out of his face and he could definitely see me. I stopped just in front of him and leaned to one side.

"Izzy?"