He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 23

Kale's POV.

The sight of Izzy today just made me totally break down. I couldn't handle seeing her in our classes so I had to skip school. I was going to have to get those changed back to normal.

I couldn't help, but feel like this was my fault.

It was dumbie!

What?! Who the hell are you?!

Your dick who do you think?

Conscious?

I always knew you were smart... No wait. That never crossed my mind.

My mind.

Sure...

So what's going on?

You need to know that Izzy's not going to take you back. It was your fault and you screwed it up so bad that even Zeke's disgusted with you.

Damn...

Yeah I know. You're totally screwed. Anyways! Being the only smart thing in your head if I were you I'd go find Izzy and tell that girl that she's the best thing that happened to you.

What are you talking about?

You're in LOVE.

*******************************************

Izzy's POV.

"God do I feel like a total loser." I muttered as I let my head droop.

"Will you stop?!" Candi said getting aggravated with me.

"Well it's true! I'm a freaking loser who doesn't have enough courage to tell the guy that just broke her heart that he didn't do anything to her!" I felt tears welling up, but I fought to keep them back.

"Izzy. You're not a loser. You have courage, but the thing is... you can't lie to him." Cee said as we made our way towards the parking lot. I looked up slowly to see her face staring back at mine waiting for me to say something.

Just then someone cleared their throat and it wasn't Cee or me. We both turned to see Greg standing scratching the back of his neck.

"Can I- ugh... Talk to Izzy?" He stuttered. We both stood looking at him. "Alone." Cee got the hint and patted my back and walked off towards a few people she was friends with.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked breaking the silence between the two of us.

"I'm sorry Izzy. I didn't mean to do that to you." Greg started.

"Greg what do you mean you're sorry? I want to thank-you for telling me the truth." I said giving him a weak smile.

"No seriously Izzy. I'm sorry that I broke you two apart. I mean you two looked really good together."

"Really?" I asked. Greg nodded. "Well that's just because it was all lying on top of a huge pile of lies."

"Izzy I know you're not happy." I looked away. Greg sighed and turned my face. "Tell him why." He said sternly. I shook his hand away from my chin and sighed.

"I already told him I hate him. I mean what's going to make that better?" I asked.

"I don't know." Greg answered honestly. I frowned.

"Thanks Greg, but nothing is going to fix this."

"I wouldn't say anything." We both turned to Candi who was smiling like an idiot.

"What?" We both asked in unison and that's when Candi held up the piece of paper.

Party @ Kale Sparks
8:00 - Whenever you pass out.
1920 Riverside Drive