He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 26

::Recap::

Once I closed the door my breaths let out in gaps as I tried to find a lock for the door. I saw the button on the knob which I pushed in, but also put the chain that held the door closed from the top. When both were down I pressed my back against the door and slid down it so I was sitting at the top of the stairs.

This was obviously the basement, but the bad thing about the basement was when I pulled out my cellphone all of my bars were absolutely gone.

"Dammit!" I breathed as I tried to catch my breath and calm down. Ash was never going to believe me. She was going to get to him first. It wouldn't really help now to stay down here. If I did get out all Rachel would do was tell me promise not to tell and again she'd win because Ash wouldn't believe me.

Well, getting out of a basement sounded better as I squeezed my eyes shut and stood up. I unlatched the chain on the door and my hand gripped the knob tightly.

Here goes nothing...

Just as I started to turn the knob I felt a warm hand cover mine. A body pressed against my back and a hot breath blew over neck.

::Present::


My body froze as I squeezed my eyes shut. This was a party so God's sake. Anything could happen. Sex, drinking... I gulped.

Rape.

For all I know somebody was in the basement in the dark!

"I've been looking for you." I held in my breath not wanting to breath.

Oh God it was rape! What was I supposed to do?!

I could try to fight, but yet I'm in a basement with music blaring upstairs. I wouldn't be heard if I screamed. I slowly let out my breath as I came to my conclusion.

I was going to fight.

Quickly I whipped around and was about to push my rapist down the stairs when the light was flicked on.

"Kale?" I whispered as I saw his smirking face. Before I could process what I was doing I crashed my lips against his.

This obviously took him by shock as he slipped down a stair and held onto the railing for support. I pulled away and grabbed onto him making sure he didn't fall.

"Oh my gosh I’m sorry!" I whispered pulling him back up to the first step.

"It's alright. I just wasn't expecting that." He muttered. I felt my cheeks heat up. "I definitely liked it though." Kale whispered his lips centimeters from mine.

"Good." I said smiling. "Now answer me this." Kale nodded as his eyes looked down at my lips. "Why the hell are you down here?!" I cried sending Kale jumping back which caused him to fall down the flight of stairs.

Landing with a 'humph' I raced down the stairs to him.

"I'm so sorry!" I said helping him back up.

"No it's ok I deserved it." He mumbled as he dusted his pants off.

"I'm sorry." I said again. Kale's eyes focused on mine as he got the hidden meaning.

"It's fine. Again I deserved it." I frowned.

"No you didn't." I said helping him over to the couch that was in middle of the basement.

"Yes, I did and Izzy I am truly sorry for everything. I didn't mean it." He said, his hand caressing my cheek.

"I know." I whispered looking into his eyes. "I'm sorry for making you fall down the stairs." I apologized as I sat next to him on the couch.

"Nah it's okay again. I guess I deserved that too for making you scared out of your mind." He chuckled as I hit his arm playfully.

"You bastard. I thought I was going to be raped!"

"Raped?!" Kale started to laugh even harder.

"It's not funny! I seriously thought something bad was going to happen. I mean I was in a dark basement and a party was going on upstairs with alcohol." Kale stopped his laughing and looked at me seriously.

"What were you doing down here?"

"What were you doing?" I retorted.

"You can't answer my question with a question." Kale demanded. I laughed.

"Technically, I asked it first." Kale chuckled and brought his lips to mine. My heart fluttered as our lips pressed together. Softly Kale pushed my back down onto the edge of the couch causing him to crawl over me. As soon as I wrapped my arms around his neck he pulled away with a smirk playing on his lips. I frowned. "You're an ass." I said.

"Answer me." He said, his lips brushing against mine.

"I was being chased by Rachel." Kale's lips turned into a frown.

"What?" He questioned.

"Well, long story short... I caught her making out with this guy upstairs in this roomwhichIthoughtyouwerein and ended up being chased down here by her angry claws." I blushed when I saw his smirk reappear after the words left my mouth.

"Were you looking for me?" He asked.

"N-no." I stuttered.

"I think you were."

"You were looking for me! You even said it yourself!" I said, defending myself. "Now answer my question." I demanded.

"What question?" He asked sitting back up. I frowned and sat up beside him.

"Answer me."

"I needed to get away." He said slowly.

"From what?" I questioned.

"All of the girls that were all over me. I mean it was annoying and I couldn't take it. I haven't done it in a month or so." I felt a smirk appear on my lips as Kale's eyebrow raised. "What?" he asked.

"You haven't had sex in over a month?" This was too good to pass up.

"Well I was with someone." He said eyeing me.

"Oh, well then... that girl must be something."

"She really is. You should meet her." I frowned and pulled away from about kissing him. "I was joking." He said pulling me up and into his lap.

"Sure you were." I mumbled.

"I was. The girl I was with is sitting right smack down in my lap." I looked up at him and saw a smile, a real smile. I couldn't pass up the chance as I pressed my lips to his.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?" He asked when we pulled apart.

"Yeah..."

"Does this mean I can ask you out?"

"Maybe. Promise me one thing." I said looking at my hands.

"What?" Kale asked.

"No more lies." I looked up to see Kale smiling.

"No more lies. I swear." I smiled and pressed my lips once again against his. The kiss turned fiery as I felt my back again pressed up against the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww they made up!♥

Hahaha who thought Kale was in the room? Raise your hand!

How come no hands rasied? Now I know I have liars reading my story... :( Jk! I know you thought it was Kale though. ;)

Now... who thought Kale was in the basement?