He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 28

Izzy's POV.

I thought the whispering was bad before, but now...

It was horrible!

Everywhere I turned people were talking and whispering. Not just about usual conversations between people. The spotlight of the gossip going around was Kale and I. Actually mostly me.

Nobody could get that I hadn't liked him before. They were confused at how I could hate someone one and then a week later feel like having him around was the most important thing in the world.

"Stop thinking about them." Kale whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my neck.

"How can I? We're all they're talking about. Everyone's looking at me. It makes me feel dirty." I said looking at the ground.

"If you want to feel dirty I can help you with that in the janitor's closet." Kale's husky voice rippled through my thoughts and I let out a loud groan.

"Kale..." Kale sighed and turned me around to face him.

"I was just joking." He said, frowning.

"Fine then. We won't go do it." I said smirking. Kale's frown grew.

"Now that's not fair." He whined as I started to walk away from his grasp.

"I think it is." I replied as I headed for the Photography classroom door.

"No it's not." Kale whined even more as I stopped and faced him.

"Really?" I questioned, my lips pulling at the edges.

"Nope." Kale said popping the 'p' as he leaned in and pecked my lips.

*******************************************

"Nice of you two to join us." Ms. Bowmen stated as Kale and I walked into photography, late.

"Sorry we had got caught up in the office." Kale lied.

"More like in the janitor's closet." Bethany murmured. A few girls giggled. A scowl ran it's was across my face as I wanted to lunge at her.

"You're just jealous that your boyfriend won't give you any." I hissed. Bethany gasped as my comment and I literally think a growl made it's way out of her throat.

"Take a seat Miss Rein." Ms. Bowmen sighed. I slowly sat in my seat next to Danny. "Now, since you and Kale are the only two left who haven't given your presentation I expect to see it."

I glanced over at Kale and swallowed hard. I had totally forgotten about our picture presentation.

"I've got the photo right here." Kale replied coolly as he reached into a folder of his.

What photo?!