He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 6

Izzy's POV.

I tossed and turned. I couldn't get to sleep at all. It was just so wrong. I felt gross and dirty. I took two showers already and it was just one of those feelings like someone gets when they do something really wrong... I mean REALLY wrong. I just felt dirty. I mean he's a man-whore and I found it good to kiss him. I sat up in my bed and huffed. This was going to be a long night.

******************************************

Kale's POV.

I groaned and rolled over. The silk felt nice on my bare chest. Wait silk? I opened my eyes to see black silk sheets. I heard another groan and turned to look next to me. There was a red head wrapped up in the sheet with messed up hair. Her eyes opened slowly and she smiled. Shit. I should've already waken up and been out of here. I never stayed till morning.

"Hey." The girl said and sat up next to me having the sheet fall and expose her chest.

That's why I stayed.

******************************************

Izzy's POV.

"I couldn't sleep at all!" I told Greg as we walked into the mall.

"So let me get this. You don't like, but you liked kissing him." Greg asked.

"Well... yeah." I cringed.

"And you don't like that he's a manwhore?" I nodded. "Hmm..." I raised an eyebrow.

"What's hmm supposed to mean?" I asked walking into Zumiez. Greg didn't answer me. I pushed him into a rack of shirts and walked up to the girl's tops.

"So I was wondering." I looked up over the rack at him.

"Yes?" I asked pushing him to continue.

"Are you going to that dance at school?" He asked.

"Why is that?"

"Well I was wondering..." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Are you asking me to go to it?" I questioned.

"No actually I was asking this other girl out." My smile fell. "I'm joking. Yes, I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the dance with me?" He asked.

"Greg a dancer?" I wanted to laugh.

"It's a costume party. I'll go for fun." He said with a smile. "So?" I laughed.

"Sure Greg. I'll go with you."

******************************************

Kale's POV.

"Did you hear about Izzy?" I raised an eyebrow at Claire.

"What about her?" I asked leaning against the locker.

"She's going to the Halloween dance with Greg." I gripped Claire's wrists and pulled her face close to mine.

"Who knows this?" I hissed.

"Not a lot of people. I was one of the first to know." She whimpered and I left go of her wrists. I had to act fast. I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself. I slammed my hand against the locker I was leaning against. First block was already in session, but I decided to skip. I was really only planning on going to photography just to talk with Izzy to make everyone think that we’re dating. God this was harder than I thought it would be.

"Trouble Kale?" I turned to face Blaze.

"Hey slut. What? Nothing's wrong... just a fan girl after me." I put on a fake smirk and he shook his head.

"Too bad that fan girl isn't Izzy." I held in a growl.

"Izzy's already my girlfriend." I said casually.

"Liar. I'm not an idiot Kale. You're going to have to work faster if you want that Camero. Oh yeah and I found out what my end of the deal is. The part where you lose and have to do something." Blaze smirked.

"Ass." I muttered as he walked away.

"See ya at Lizz's party on Friday." I nodded and headed the other way. The bell was going to ring in 5...4...3...2...1...0

Biiiiing!

Showtime Kale!