He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 7

Izzy's POV.

"So I guess I'll see you at Lizz's Party." Greg said scratching the back of his neck.

"I guess. Just because Cee's dragging me along." I cringed. I hated going to parties with Cee. She made me get all dressed up and stuff.

"Well I'll be there so we can hang out." Greg said smiling. I smiled back then watched as he walked the opposite way to his car.

"Good you’re going to the party. I was thinking for a moment that I was going to have to kidnap you." Kale was leaning against Ash's car.

"I'm not going to be seen with you so please step away from the car and let me go home and stay away from me at the party." I warned him. I took a step closer the Ash's truck and went to open the door, but once my hand came in contact with door handle I was swung around to face Kale. His lips mere inches away from mine. I took sharp breath. His smirk reappeared. "Don't you dare." I hissed.

"Oh let's give the audience what they want." He said smashing his lips onto mine. I slide my hands between us once again hoping my strength would push him away, but once again I was wrong. His hand slide down my back pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance or more like trying to pry my lips apart. I slowly opened them having his tongue slip into my mouth. I took this chance and bit down on his tongue until I tasted copper. "Fuck!" He hissed pulling away and holding his tongue. I turned to see a shocked audience. He wasn't joking.

"She bit him?" Someone whispered.

"Ha-ha feisty." Kale said snaking his arm around my hip and pulling me to him again so we were face to face.

"Do that again and I'll kill you." He hissed.

"Do what?" I asked innocently.

"Ok shows over. Come on lovebirds let's get home. I gotta get ready for Lizz's party." I glared at Kale and opened the car door slamming it in his face. I stuck out my tongue like a little kid as Ash turned on the engine and pulled out of the parking lot.

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

"Aw shit." I muttered checking my tongue. Right on the end was teeth marks.

"What she's not falling for it?" I turned to see Greg leaning against his car.

"What are you talking about?" I asked acting like nothing happened.

"I know it's just a bet with Izzy. I overheard Blaze talking to someone." Greg said pushing off of his car.

"What are you going to do about it?" I asked.

"Tell Izzy probably. I don't want her hurt. That's why I asked her to the dance." He said opening up his car door. "Oh yeah and just to let you know Izzy won't fall for it. She's smarter than that." He said and with that slammed his door closed and sped out of the school. I ground my teeth together and punched my car leaving a dent.

"Fuck." I whisper yelled. I was going to have to make sure Izzy didn't go near Greg tonight at Lizz's.

*******************************************

Izzy's POV.

"I think you should look hot for Greg." Candi said looking through my closet.

"You know it's like one of those scenes in a movie where the best friend tries to make the other girl super pretty and then the guy fall for her at the party." Candi smirked.

"Well then there you go I don't have to explain the plan." She said going back into my closet throwing out a pair of jeans after jeans.

"Except you're forgetting Kale and also I don't want to fall for Greg... well at least yet." I said sitting up on my bed to examine the mess on my floor.

"Well Kale's pretty hot too. I still don't get why you won't go out with him. I would." She said holding up a skirt. I shook my head no and she threw them into the pile started.

"What about these?" I asked holding up a pair of gray faded skinny jeans.

"With this?" She suggested holding up a NeverShoutNever shirt.

"Perfect." We both said in unison. I threw them on in the bathroom adding my black vans and a studded black and white belt to the skinny jeans and came out doing a twirl for Candi.

"Love it!" She sang. "Now me." She said getting up off my bed and doing a twirl like I just did showing me her outfit she put on while I was in the bathroom. She was wearing white skinny jeans with a white burn-out tee and white vans. I examined her outfit carefully.

"I don't know. Remember last time you wore my white skinny jeans with a white shirt." I was referring to the time she spilled red kool-aid in 8th grade all over herself. She was of course wearing my stuff and the kool-aid wouldn't come out so I had to through them away.

"Aw pfst! That won't happen again. I promise." She said holding up a pinky finger.

"I guess then. Well it's 9 I think we should get ready to go." Candi nodded. I went to leave my room when Candi pulled me around and stuck her pinky finger in my face. I laughed and entwined mine with hers shaking our hands together to seal the promise she had just made to me. "You’re an idiot Cee." She smiled and curtsied.

"Why thank you Miss Rein." I laughed and started down the stairs with Candi behind me.

*******************************************

"Izzssy!" Lizz slurred. It was only 9:30 and Lizz was trashed. She flung her arms around me for support and hiccupped. I could smell the beer on her breath. "I can't believe you came!"

"Yeah now I think you should go dance." I suggested trying tog et her off of me. She giggled then started swaying her hips.

"Okay." She said and swayed her way over to the living room where music was blasting through the whole house. People were everywhere. I bumped into a few people and apologize to them when they gave me dirty looks. That's why I never came to that many parties.

"Izzy!" I turned to see Greg."

"Gregory!" I called back over the music. Greg stopped in his tracks and glared at me. "Love you." I said when I got to him putting on an innocent pout. He laughed and gave me a hug.

"I didn't think you were going to come since parties really aren't your thing." I shrugged.

"Yeah I know, but I don't know I felt like coming. I have no reason why." I said walking out back where the music was blasting just as loud near the pool.

"It was because I'm here." Greg said handing me a cup. I laughed.

"Yeah that's it. I don't want to drink yet." I said handing him the cup back. He shrugged and took a sip of it.

"Party pooper!" Candi screamed over the music. I shrugged.

"Come on Greg lets dance!" She said rocking her hips to the music like Lizz except Candi wasn't drunk. She was fully sober. She always wanted to dance. Greg looked at me.

"Go. I don't care. I'll just be a loner and sit by the pool by myself." Greg laughed.

"I'll be back in a few songs. Don't start partying without me." I nodded and watched him go over to the deck and sway hips with Candi. I laughed as Candi danced some crazy dances everyone in awhile doing the pin drop or jerking. I laughed. She was actually really good at dancing.

"There she is." I cringed at the voice.

"No there she isn't." I said glaring at him as he sat next to me.

"Aw party pooper." I turned my gaze away from him.

"Kale do you really have to be around me 24/7. It's really creeping my out. A week ago you wouldn't be caught dead with me." He looked like eh was thinking for a second then looked back at me.

"I think you're hot." He said simply edging closer to me. I moved back closer to the pool. He sighed. "Man Izzy." I cocked an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said shaking if off. "Okay let's start over fresh. I'm Kale Sparks nice to meet you." He said holding out a hand. I stared at it as if it were a bottle of acid and lightly took his index finger and shook it. "There… a fresh start." He said putting his hand back in his lap. I took this second to look over his outfit. He was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans almost black with a black V-neck that looked actually really good on him. "Checking me out?" He asked. I felt my face blush.

"N-no." I stuttered. Damn mouth Izzy I cursed myself out in my head. Kale smirked.

"Kale Sparks. How could you come to a party and not dance with me!" We both turned to see a girl with black hair. She looked emo, like my style. She pulled Kale gave him a big hug.

"Hey Zeke." He said pulling away from the girl.

"Zeke?" I questioned out loud.

"Yeah I know it's a guy's name, but my parents liked it." She said then looked down at me. "Oh my gosh! You're Kale's girlfriend!" She said popping her gum.

"No."

"Friend that's a girl?" She asked.

"No." I answered again.

"That's Izzy. She's drunk don't listen to her anyways. I'd love to dance Zeke." She grinned and then looked back at me.

"I'm not drunk!" I protested.

"Sure babe." Kale said kissing my cheek and getting off the lawn. "Come on." He told Zeke.

"Bye Izzy!" She said waving her hand. I waved back and groaned. Great now I'm drunk. I put my hand on my cheek and felt the heat from it. I blushed just thinking of my cheeks going hot.

"I'm back!" Greg cheered!"

"Good because I want a drink." I said pulling him along into the kitchen.

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

I saw Izzy sitting by the pool alone watching the teenagers dancing. I decided to go sit by her. I needed to win the bet and getting her to hate me wasn't going to work. I had to create a new start.

"There she is." I cheered. I noticed her face cringe at my voice.
"No there she isn't." She said glaring at me.

"Aw party pooper." I told her.

"Kale do you really have to be around me 24/7. It's really creeping me out. A week ago you wouldn't be caught dead with me." I thought for a second what to say to her. I couldn't just say to her 'Hey I'm in a bet and want to win this car so fall for me.' I looked back at her then answered.

"I think you're hot." I said not knowing what else to say and I edged closer to her. She moved back and I sighed. "Man Izzy."

"What?" She asked me.

"Nothing." I said leaving it alone. "Okay let's start over, fresh. I'm Kale Sparks nice to meet you." I said sticking out my hand. She hesitated then shook my index finger then let it go quickly. "There a fresh start." I said putting my hand back in my lap. I looked out at the water in the pool. It was calm without a ripple throughout the whole thing. I felt a pair of eyes on me and I glanced over at Izzy. "Checking me out?" I asked. She blushed.

"N-no." She stuttered. I held in a chuckled, but smirked instead. She looked really cute when she blushed. What the hell am I saying?! I can't think Izzy Rein is cute.

"Kale Sparks. How could you come to a party and not dance with me!" I turned around to see Zeke my best girl that was a friend standing in front of me. She pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Zeke." I replied.

"Zeke?" I heard Izzy ask herself except out loud.

"Yeah I know it's a guy's name, but my parents liked it." Zeke said popping her gum. "Oh my gosh! You're Kale's girlfriend!" She said looking at me then back at Izzy. Man news spread quickly.

"No." Izzy answered. I looked at her sternly.

"Friend that's a girl?" Zeke asked again.

"No." Izzy said once again.

"That's Izzy. She's drunk don't listen to her anyways. I'd love to dance Zeke." Zeke grinned at my answer.

"I'm not drunk!" Izzy protested.

"Sure babe." I said kissing Izzy's cheek causing her to blush again. "Come on." I said to Zeke getting off the grass and walking over the deck to dance with Zeke.

"Bye Izzy!" Zeke waved to her. Right when we got a spot on the edge of the deck we started to dance.

"You got a good one. Why do I get the feeling you're not really dating each other." I frowned.

"Is it that really noticeable?" I asked. Zeke nodded. "It's a bet with Blaze." I told her. She slapped my face. "Ouch." I hissed at her.

"Remember last time you got a girl to fall for you and won a bet." I frowned at the memory of Ashley. "If you do this with Izzy and I can tell now she'll be heart-broken like Ashley." I cringed at the name. "You better fix this with Blaze." She warned me and walked away from dancing with me.

"Hey!" I called after her. She turned and grinned.

"I make the boys fall for me remember?" She flashed me a smile then strutted inside the house. Great bringing Ashley up gave me a lot to think about.