He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 8

Izzy's POV.

I sat up with a heart-wrenching headache.

"Ugh." I groaned.

"Here." I turned to see Ash sitting on the edge of my bed.

"What?" I looked down and he had two Advil’s in one hand and a glass of water in the other.

"Take these it'll help with the headache." I picked up the two Advils and popped them into my mouth then took the glass and swished the pills down my throat.

"Thanks." I said putting the water on my desk.

"No problem, just I need one favor." I glared at Ash I knew he just wouldn't be nice like that. He'd just watch me in pain.

"What?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"Well mom and dad are coming home next weekend and..." I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh no! No, no, no! I am not staying with them by myself."

"Please Iz it'll only be for one night. Then I'll hang out with them." I frowned.

"What do I get out of it?" I asked.

"I already helped you isn't that enough?" I shook my head.

"I want more. Being stuck with mom and dad is like being with grandma and gramps except they're more fun then them. I want 20 bucks." Ash looked at me as if I was crazy.

"$30 if you occupy them for the whole weekend." He said. I thought about it for a second then looked back at him.

"$35 and you have a deal." He pulled out his wallet from his back pocket and handed me a 20 dollar bill, a 10 and a 5. "Thank you." I said flipping the money then placing it on my desk beside the water. "Go have fun with Rachel." He shook his head and grumbled under his breath as he walked out my room because he just lost $35. I rolled over and got off my bed and grabbed my head. The Advil hadn't kicked in yet and I had gotten up way too fast. I reached for my phone and plopped back down on my bed pulling the blankets back over my body. It was only 9:36. My phone read 4 New Messages. I decided to check them out. Message #1 was from Candi.

Yo Izzy, chica u up yet? How was last nite if u remember nething jk! - Candi

I decided to text her back.

Don't remember a lot. wanna fill meh in? -Iz

The second message was from Greg.

Hey Izzy I'll pick u up @ 6 tonite k? -Greg

"Shit." I mumbled not remembering what happened last night. Oh well.

Kool c ya tonite! -Iz

The third message was from an unknown number.

Y hello Bella.

Great it was Kale. I programmed his name into my phone then replied.

How'd u get mi #?? -Iz

The last message wasn't a text, but a voicemail from my parents. I typed in my voicemail code thing and listened to the message.

"Izzy honey! Oh I can't wait to see you!" My mom's voice rang through the phone. "If Ash hasn't already told you we're coming up this Friday. Your father and I have a break from work and we'll be home until Tuesday." I cursed Ash out. He hadn't told me until Tuesday. "Anyways your father wants to say hi." I could hear the phone fumble as my mom handed the phone to my father.

"Izzy my girl. How's school and stuff? Wait this is a message never mind your mother forgot to tell me that. Can't wait to see my little girl. Love you!" The phone clicked and I pressed 7 deleting the message. Crap well I had school on Monday so I didn't have to entertain that long besides this is their house. They can find things to do. My phone chimed and it rang through my head. My hand shot up again to my forehead and I quickly opened up my phone reading the message over.

I hav mi ways- Kale

Asshole- Iz

I thought we were startin ova?- Kale

U were I never said I waz- Iz

Well then Izzy I'll b ova @ 5 2 work on our project- Kale.

Wateva- Iz

I closed my phone and rested it back down on my desk and slowly slide off my bed hoping that a hot shower would help my head.

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

Wateva -Iz

I closed my phone and smirked. I grabbed my towel and headed into the shower until I noticed a picture I wish I hadn't. I picked it up and into the shining blue eyes. They showed the whole scene without even looking at it. They showed happiness. I set the picture back down and immediately regretted it. I put it picture facing downward and pulled out my phone.

"Hello?" The voice asked.

"Blaze I don't think I can do it." I could imagine the smirk on his face.

"Oh is that an ending to our little bet?" He asked.

"You know what fuck you man. It's still on." I snapped my phone shut and sat on the edge of my bed and rested my head in my hands. What the hell was I supposed to do? I couldn't let Izzy end up with Ashley no matter how much I disliked Izzy. I picked back up my phone and dialed another number.

"Kale what's up?" I pushed myself off my bed.

"Zeke you've got to help me. I don't want Izzy to end up like her."

*******************************************

Izzy's POV.

I unraveled the towel and slipped on my panties and bra. I walked over to my closet and searched through until I found a pair of black skinny jeans and a red v-neck. Once I put them on my phone rang.

"I got the concept and came to the conclusion

That the top floor was just an illusion

To the fact that I go this break in my back

That I can't get out; I cant figure out how

You appeared right in front of me

Before your march down south a university

Is where you spend your daylight

But we're both just waiting for this Friday night."


I picked up my phone cutting off the lyrics to Dare4distance from NeverShoutNever!.

"Hola." I said walking out of my room and down the stairs.

"You don't remember what happened last night?" I could tell it was Candi.

"No please tell me what happened." I said entering the kitchen and pulling out the carton of orange juice.

"Well first you told Kale you're in love with him then you started grinding on him on a table dancing then you went off with some guy and lost your virginity." I spit the orange juice all over the counter. I could hear Candi laughing.

"SERIOUSLY?!" I screamed into the phone. I could hear Candi laugh even harder.

"Oh my God Iz. I'm like crying right now. You believed me ha! Oh geez holy crap I'm crying I'm seriously crying right now laughing so hard." I looked around and found a towel to use to wipe up with orange juice.

"Geez Cee! I just spit out all of my orange juice because you had me about to faint!" I yelled at her. She started to calm down then went into another round of laughter.

"Aw I love you Izzy!" She said.

"Whatever I'm hanging up now." I told her and shut my phone and threw the towel into the sink.

"What was all the yelling about?" Ash asked walking into the kitchen and grabbing out a carton of ice cream.

"Candi said at Lizz's party last night I lost my virginity." Ash dropped the ice cream carton and it sloshed out of the carton onto the floor. "Ash!" I scolded.

"You what?!" He asked in shock.

"She was joking!" I told him kneeling to the ground and started to wipe up the ice cream.

"Holy shit don't mess with me like that." Ash said picking up the carton and helping me clean up the part that spilled out of it.

"You? It wasn't your virginity that she said was lost last night at a party with some random dude." I told him. He was quiet. "Ash?" I asked. He didn't say anything. "Why are you so quiet? I said it's not like it was your virg-" I stopped and my jaw fell in awe. "You-" I started, but Ash's hand flew over my mouth.

"Don't say a word."

"Whey?" I mumbled under his hand.

"Be-because." He stuttered. I gave him 'the look' and put my hands on my hips and stared at him. He released his hand from my mouth and looked down. "Because it wasn't with Rachel." My jaw dropped once again. Instead of Ash's hand my hand went to my mouth to cover it. Rachel was just in the other room.

"Oh mey gud." I mumbled beneath my own hand.

"Please Izzy don't tell her." Ash pleaded.

"Ash she's your girlfriend. You cheated on her! Do you even know with who?!" I asked him. He looked over at the kitchen door then back at me.

"It was Lauren Phelps." He said looking at his feet. Lauren Phelps was one of the sluttiest girls known in our school. Well one of the three. I didn't know what to say to him.

"Ash you got to t-" I started, but Ash cut me off.

"I know I do, but it's going to be hard. I mean we're like really close. Really..." He sat down in one of the table chairs.

"In love." I finished for him. He nodded and his head fell into his hands as he shook it and ran his fingers through his hair thinking of what to do.

"Ash it may hurt her, but the longer you keep it from her the worse it'll get." I told him his head lifted up so he could look at me.

"You're right Iz. I've got to." I nodded agreeing with him.

"Now get your ass in that room and explain to her what happened. If she really loves you she'll understand and want to fix it. If not then she's not worth your time." He nodded and started to get up. "Man I feel like a mom helping out my daughter with her first break-up." Ash laughed. "I still can't believe you were a virgin." I muttered grabbing the orange juice carton and taking a sip out of it.

"Hey Iz thanks and you a cup that's so gross." Ash said walking out of the kitchen.

"Ok MOM!" I yelled at him.