Seduction Leads to Destruction

Chapter 11

"How about we go to my house." Kyle suggested grabbing me by the hips and pulling me towards him. I scowled and pushed him from me.

"I'm serious Kyle. We need to talk." Kyle frowned and ran a hand through his hair. He licked his lips, looking around as the hallway started to desert and he sighed.

"Fine. Come on." He grabbed my arm and started to pull me down the hallway. My heels clicked against the floor as I tried my best to get up to his speed, but it was useless so I gave up and just went at my own pace, following behind Kyle.

As soon as we made it to a quiet hall with no one in it Kyle stopped sending me straight into his back and onto my butt.

"Ouch." I grumbled. Kyle smirked as he offered me a hand. I shook my head and got up myself, dusting my butt off.

"So what's this all about?" He asked casually, leaning against the wall. Anger filled me as my hand connected with Kyle's cheek. Instantly after the slap Kyle's hands were holding my wrists. "What the hell was that for?"

"That was for taking my virginity." I spat. I then kicked his in the shin causing him to free one hand which I used to slap him once again.

"Ouch. What the fuck Hayden?!" He yelled, his hand now going to his red cheek.

"You told Sam. I fucking hate you." Kyle's eyes were intense as they gazed upon me. His jaw was rigid as he ground his teeth.

"Sam? So what? I told Sam a little something from your past." He shouted. "So what?"

"So what? So what?! I moved to forget my past. I moved to get away from you." Tears started to roll from my eyes. "I did this to get away from it all. Start ver fresh and you have to come in and ruin it all. The whole school knows by now how much of a slut I am!"

Kyle's hands lessened their grip on my wrists as my words started to come out in sobs. My body started to shake as my anger and sadness meshed together.

"You ruined my life and I wanted you out! I was perfectly fine until you came. You just had to move here didn't you?" My words started to quiet down as the tears were now rolling down my cheeks. Kyle's hands completely let go of my wrists. I could feel his eyes staring into mine as I averted my gaze.

"Hayden I-I..." Kyle couldn't think of words to say.

"I haven't cried this much since my mother died." By then my words were only a whisper and as soon as they left my mouth I was wrapped into a tight hug from Kyle.

I wanted him off at first, but then memories flashed through me and the hug felt nice and comforting. Like old times back before any of this happened. When Kyle and I were friends.

"That wasn't your fault." He whispered into my ear.

"It was my fault." I sobbed. Kyle pulled away and grabbed onto my arms so that I was facing him.

His face was soft as he spoke, "That wasn't your fault and you know it. You hadn't planned on that happening. Nobody saw it coming and by now your mother would hope for you to forget this."

Another tear slid down my cheek and Kyle's hand reached up to catch it from going any farther. Once again I was wrapped into a warm hug from Kyle as my sobs continued in the quiet hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
My laptop was being stupid so I probably have a ton of mistakes in this chapter. I'm sorry. :/