Just Another One

You Bring The Thunder

I went over to my stereo and plugged my iPod into it and let the sounds of Hit the Lights come lightly through the speakers. Then I changed into a pair black booty shorts, leaving my same shirt on.

After I finished my homework I decided to unpack some more. I was dreading doing this unpacking. I realized that it was kinda stuffy in the room so I went over to the window and opened it. As I was opening it I realized who close I was to the house next door. Like I could see into the other room perfectly.

So being the nosey person that I am I looked into the other room and saw that the room was normal looking room with a black comforter, a desk, and a dresser. As far as I could see, this was a boy’s room. A few posters of bands hung on the walls, some I knew, some I didn’t.

I finally decided to stop being a creeper and I turned back to my room and looked around. The only things that were set up and in place was my bed, my bookshelf, my desk, and my dresser which were the only big things in the room.

I grabbed one of the boxes that were labeled clothes and I took them out refolding some of them, and hanging a few things up in closet as well.

Once I was finished with all my clothes I moved onto the next box, opening it up I realized that it was all the pictures that used to hang on my walls. I closed the box back up and went onto the next one and I started putting all the stuff away on my bookshelf.

When I was mostly done I was exhausted, and kinda cold, so I went to shut the window. When I got over there I saw Eli sitting on the bed in the room I was looking in before. Of course he had to look up and see me. He raised his eyebrow at me and I quickly shut my window and walked away from it. I would have shut my curtains but they were in a box downstairs somewhere. I turned my light off and climbed into bed.

In the morning my mom woke me up bright and early. I groaned and rolled over, climbing out of bed. I grabbed some clean clothes which consisted of a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a white Pierce the Veil tank top and I left them on my bed while I went into the bathroom that was attached to my room.

After a quick shower I walked back into my room with the towel wrapped around me. I slipped on my underwear and bra and made sure to stay away from the window that Eli could see into. After I finished getting dresses, I plugged in my hair straighter and went to blow dry my hair really quick while it was heating up.

Once I was finally ready I ate a small breakfast and I was out the door. When I passed by Eli's house he stopped me, "Hey!"

I blushed a little when I saw him, "Hi."

I kept walking because I didn’t really want to face him.

"Hey hey, wait!" he said and grabbed my arm.

I stopped and turned to him, I guess I had to face him now.

"Last night, were you spying on me?" his face broke out into a smirk.

Oh boy, was that one sexy smirk. I tried not to melt to his green eyes.

I pulled my arm out of his grasp, looked at the ground and replied, “I was not.”

“Relax, I’m only kidding with you.” he let out a small laugh.

I didn’t say anything back to him, I only started back on my walk to school.

“Let me at least give you a ride!” Eli called out.

I stopped, I could at least ride with him to school, “Fine. Take me to school lover-boy.”

“Lover-boy?” he raised his eyebrow at me.

“What? It’s just a name.”

He led me to his car and I realized that it was that hearse that I saw yesterday. Eli was one strange kid, but I think I liked it. I got into his front seat and we made our way to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED<3
I WUB YOU ALL :3