Just Another One

I'll Bring The Lightning

The day was actually go by pretty fast, it was already lunch.

“So Adam and I are going to the mall after school, do you guys wanna come?” Clare offered.

I wasn’t really paying attention, well I was really only paying attention to Eli who was sitting across from me.

“I’m down, what about you Tae?” Eli looked at me, and snapped me out of my trance.

“Hmm. What?”

Clare giggled a little then repeated herself, “Do you wanna come to the mall with us after school?”

“Oh sure, I’d love to.” I smiled.

I saw Eli smirking at me out of the corner of my eye.

When we were actually at the mall I had just realized that it was Friday, so no school for two whole days. Clare and I had decided to go into Victoria’s Secret while the guys went into a comic book store across the way.

“This bra totally goes with your eyes!” Clare giggled and held up a black lacy bra.

“It’s just black.” I shrugged.

“I know, but you look good in black. It makes you look tanner than you already are.”

“I guess that’s what I get for being Mexican.” we both laughed a little and I decided to get the bra along with the matching undies.

After picking out a few more things we met the guys outside.

“Oh Victoria’s Secret, what did you get?” Eli teased when he saw the bad that I was carrying.

I smirked, “Wouldn’t you like to know.”

Eli moved closer to me and I could feel his hot breath on my ear, “Oh I would.”

I felt a chill go down my spine then he moved away pretty fast.

“I’m hungry.” Adam complained.

“We can all go to my house and order pizza or something? My mom is out of town until Tuesday.” I offered.

“Let’s go!” Clare said and we all made our way back to my house.

My mom was back in LA finishing up some stuff or whatever, so I had the house to myself for the weekend.

“Sorry for all the boxes and random stuff guys.” I said when I turned on the lights in my house.

“Hey, that’s okay.” Adam explained.

Clare ordered the pizza since I had no idea where to get if from, and while we were waiting we hung out and talked for a little bit. Once we were done eating we sat in the living room trying to figure out what to do.

“Oh I got an idea!” Eli exclaimed, “Let’s play truth or dare.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i plan on updating again sometime tonight, but leave lots comments :3

suggestions are always welcome and negative feedback is a-okay!