Just Another One

Here's To The Past

We were finally back at my house and I went up to my room, I was tired and just about ready for bed. I left Eli in my room while I went to go get changed in my bathroom.

“Eli?” I said when I saw him going through the one box that pretty much held my past.

“Oh uh, I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking.” he pulled out one of the pictures of me and Dylan, “Who’s this?”

I sat down on my bed and sighed, “That’s my dead ex boyfriend, Dylan.”

He raised his eyebrow, “What happened?”

I moved a little closer to him and explained everything. How my dad was one of the most famous gang members in LA, Dylan was in his gang and one night they went out to take care of some business with some other guys and they never came home that night. My mom and I ended up getting a phone call around four am that morning. We went to the hospital and then I realized that Dylan was there too. The doctors were trying to save him, but they couldn’t.

Buy the time I was done telling him I had tears in my threatening to fall.

“That’s why we moved, so that I could have a fresh start.”

“Oh my god Tae, I’m sorry.” Eli said and pulled me into a hug. ”Can I tell you something?”

I nodded my head against his chest.

“Last year, I uh, killed my girlfriend.”

I looked up at him and gave him a confused look. He kept looking straight ahead.

“We got into a fight, it got messy and I said some things that I shouldn’t of. She was really upset; took off on her bike in the night and got hit by a car.”

He looked down at me, “Eli, I am so sorry.”

“Just like that the closest person in my life was gone, because of me.”

I didn’t know what to say, “She would want you to move on.”

He nodded his head, “I know, but why should I get to be happy?”

“Eli…” I started, “It’s okay, I’m sure she would want you to be happy. I know that Dylan would want the best for me and for me to be happy.”

I pulled away from him and stood up from the bed, “And when I’m with you I feel happy, for like the first time since all this happened.”

He got up off the bed too and came really close to me. Then he did something that I was least expecting. He kissed me. No tongue or anything, just lips.

When he pulled away he said, “I feel the same about you.”

I felt a little breathless from the kiss but I wanted more, so I grabbed his head and forced his lips back on mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer if that was even possible. We pulled away a few minutes later, both of us out of breath.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck and breathed in his scent. We stood there for a few minutes just holding each other.

Then finally I pulled away, “Are you gonna stay the night?”

“If you want me to.”

“I do, I hate staying alone at night.” I admitted my face turning a little red.

“Then I will stay.”

I pulled him over to the bed and pulled my blankets back. I climbed in and so did he after taking his shirt and pants off. I blushed some more when I saw him in just his boxers. He smirked when he knew that I was looking at him.

He pulled me close to him and wrapped his arm around my waist and soon after I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED :3