Just Another One

Where Is My Head

In the morning I woke up and Eli was missing. A few seconds later he came out of my bathroom.

He smiled and said, “I had to pee.”

I smiled back at him and he climbed back into bed with me.

“Rawr!” I yelled at him and then yawned.

“Rawr, yourself.” he laughed and semi leaned down to kiss me.

As soon as his lips touched mine I felt the fireworks going off in my head and the butterflies fluttering around in my stomach. I deepened the kiss by climbing on top of him and straddling his waist. His hands gripped my ass and I grinded into him a little bit.

He let out a little groan and I smirked into the kiss. A few seconds later I pulled away.

“I’m hungry.” I said and got up off of him.

“You’re a tease.” he mumbled.

“Come on, let’s go get food.” I pulled at his hand.

“You go. I’ll be down in a few minutes.”

“Fine.” I said dragging out the word.

He smiled and I left down the stairs. I browsed through the cupboards and the fridge trying to find something to eat. I eventually found a box of fruit loops. I grabbed the milk out the fridge and I set out two bowls, one for me and one for Eli.

Just as I was pouring the milk over my cereal Eli emerged from the stairs, still in only his boxers.

I took a bite then said, “If my mom was home, she would probably kill me for having a half naked boy in her kitchen.”

“Oh well, she’s not here now is she?” he smirked and poured himself some of the fruity cereal.

When we were done eating Eli went back to his house to shower and stuff then we were gonna meet up again when we were both done.

After I got out of the shower I put on a pair of tight, skinny jeans, an A Day to Remember shirt, and I also just left my hair curly, with a cute bow in it that matched my shirt. I smiled when I saw my appearance. I looked good.

I went downstairs and almost fell off the last step but managed to catch myself before falling flat on my face. I regained my balance and made my way out the front door and over to Eli’s house.

We ended up just hanging out at his house for the whole day and I spent the night at his house since his dad was away on a business trip.
♠ ♠ ♠
:3