Just Another One

Hold My Hand

The rest of the weekend was spent with Eli, Clare, and Adam. It went by a little bit too fast though. It was already Monday and I was getting ready for school while Eli was in my shower because he spent the last night again.

But soon we were off to school and listening to the announcements.

“There will be a formal dance held on Friday; tickets will be available in the student council office.”

That was all it took for the TV to get my attention. I have never really been to a formal school dance before so I really wanted to go.
I kissed Eli goodbye after English and I went to bio since I switched out of chem. because it was too hard for me. But I met back up with Eli afterwards, at his locker which was a few down from mine.

“Eli.” I whined dragging out his name.

“What?” he asked mocking me.

“Go to the dance with me on Friday.”

“Is that a question or a demand?” he raised his eyebrow at me.

“It’s a demand. I have never been to a formal dance before, so please?”

He smiled at me, “Fine.”

“Yay!” I said leaping into his arms and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“I’ll get the tickets later.” he replied and wrapped his arms around me.

**********************************************************

At lunch I was talking with Clare while Eli was in line with Adam, “Are you going to the dance Clare?”

She shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t have a date.”

“Go with Adam, just as friends or something.”

“Maybe, if I can talk him into it.”

I laughed a little bit, I don’t know why though, “Well if you don’t go will you still help me find a dress?”

“Well defiantly!” she smiled, “We can go after school with Alli and Jenna. That is if you want.”

“Sure, that sounds good.” I smiled back at her and we continued eating our lunches.
♠ ♠ ♠
i started school today and i hate it. i have like no classes with any of my friends :( it suckssss.

sorry it's such a short update, i'll try to make the next chapter extra long.