Status: Active

From Rags to Riches

Chapter 2

When I came too I couldn't really function right. My senses kind of came back one at a time. I felt my hands tied behind my back and my feet bound together. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a limo that contained a mini bar, a t.v., and lots of space.

Then my eyes landed on voices that were talking, and let me tell you these people looked scary. I guess they felt me staring because there conversation stopped and I had five men staring back at me. They were all wearing black and they looked pretty intimidating. They were all waiting for me to say something. So I gave them what they wanted.

"What do you want with me?"

They all looked at each other trying to figure out who would answer me."We can't tell you that yet." a guy with blond hair and green eyes answered.I guess he was answering my questions. I didn't know his name so I just decided to call him green eyes.

"Okay well then can you tell me where your taking me?"

"Can't tell you that either"

It seemed like they couldn't answer questions that they had to use more then one word for. So I decided to ask yes and no questions.

" Are you guys going to rape me?"

"No!!", all of them screamed in unison.

I guess they were outraged that I would even ask a question like that. I wasn't ashamed though. I had lived on the streets my whole life and I knew what men wanted. That was one of my biggest fears. Being raped by somebody. Living on the streets with your virginity in tact for 15 years is quite a feat to accomplish. So I was only looking out for myself while asking these questions.

"Are you guys going to get me addicted to drugs and turn me into a prostitute?"

"NO!!!", they all shouted again.

"Are you going to sell me as a sex slave?"

"NO!!!!!", some of them shook their heads this time.

"Are you guys going to kill me?" I asked this question in a whisper afraid of the answer.

"No.", Green eyes answered.

He said it gently like he was trying not to scare me. I stopped asking questions for a while and tuned them out. I now knew that my life was safe at the moment. I had to think of a way to escape. That's when the most brilliant idea came to my mind. It was risky but I could make it work.

"Can you guys pull over somewhere?"

"Why?", Green Eyes asked.

Time to play it up. I let a red blush rush to my cheeks. And I dipped my head down to would hide my face. I let my hair cascade in front of me making a veil.

"I have to use the bathroom."

"We will stop."Green Eyes assured me.

I heard somebody call to the driver and tell him to stop at a gas station. We pulled into a parking lot and the driver went in to pay for gas. The one with green eyes untied my ankles and my wrist. He winced when he saw the bruises. I don't think they meant to hurt me. Which I might add is weird since they kidnapped me.

I was used to the briuses so they wont make my ecape any harder. I got out of the car with a person following me. I didn't look back to see which one it was. I entered the gas station and immediatly went to the back of the store to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door behind me. I knew the guy would be waiting for me by the door so that exit was out of the question.

First I had to make him think that I was using the bathroom. I looked around for the cleaning products and found them under the sink. I grabbed a windex bottle that was about 3/4 full and placed it under the toilet seat so that the liquid was running into the water.

Then I saw a window. I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. It was one of those windows that was sealed with wax. So I "ignited" my finger and melted the wax. Then washed it away with water. I pushed the window and it popped open easily. I climbed through the window and I took off running to the way I thought was "home". I was lucky they hadn't gotten on the free way yet. I could still find my way back.

I had to stop running and had to walk. I was extremely hungry, and I was strating to have hunger pains.

Soon they got so bad that i had to stop walking and sit on a bench. I even started dozing off on that bench. I figured I wasn't going to make it back by tonight and I should be far enough away from those guys. Just incase I got up and walked a quarter of a mile to the park.

I found a blanket that someone had left there and a bench. I went to sleep instantly. Shivering even though i had the blanket. Little did I know that was a bad idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. I need constructive criticism.