I've Had Nargels as Boyfriends, Don't Be a Nargel Zacky Vengeance!

It's New Love Chapter Fifteen

“I really thought you never even noticed.”

“No I noticed, I just didn’t think it was the time to start dating my band members’ sisters.”

“Haha, true the band was just starting out.” I’m lying here entangled in Zack’s arms, in the warmth of my bed feeling safe as ever. The sun outside the window is starting to set; we’ve been sitting in here for awhile talking about random bits of life, like right now we’re talking about how he says he knew I had this big crush on him back in the day.

“Why else would you follow Johnny to Matt’s house to watch us rehearse?” He says cockily, his lips forming a grin that I can’t resist to lift up lightly to kiss.

“I wasn’t that obvious.”

“Yeah you were youngin’.”

“Shuddup,” I playfully snap, returning my head to his thigh and staring up at his eyes…and up his nose. “Ya’ know I can see up your nose.” I say giggling; I knew he’d turn his head just for a few seconds and get distracted with our walk down memory lane.

I stick my tongue out at his turned face and before I know it it’s stuck between his teeth. “Ahh, Zacky!” I say, running my tongue against my teeth to get slight pang to wear off after he let’s go.

So I take out the big guns, poking at his sides and making him squirm. In a couple seconds I’m screaming my face off, his fingers attack my body with the devious plan of tickling and a war breaks out.

After about five minutes of begging him to stop he stops and I pant heavily, recapturing my breath.

“So, are you sure you’re okay?” He asks, getting comfortable again. His eyes are staring into mine, nearly pouring out of their sockets, this is about the seventy-millionth time he has asked me that since everyone left earlier.

“Yes, I solemnly swear I’m fine Zachary. I was shaken up but I’m fine now, really. Thank you for being so concerned though.”

“Of course, why wouldn’t I.” He whispers as his lips touch my forehead sweetly. That’s makes me feel so special so easily, damn I love this guy.

I feel like telling him thank you for being there for me today, it means a lot. I’d probably still be a bit shaken if it wasn’t for him staying with me and treating me with his lips…Okay I had to say that, but I’m not lying. They have some sort of power I swear it.

“What ya’ thinking about?” He asks as I’m stuck having this interesting conversation in my head about his magical lips.

“You.” I state before I can help myself, a smile appearing on my lips right after the word leaves them. He smiles his smile and I feel my tummy and my chest get warm; just like it did when I first met him. This is our second chance and I’m not going to hold anything back, at least I’m not going to try.

“Really?” He asks, cocking an eyebrow. He lowers his face against mine and strikes his nose against mine. His breath dances along my face and even that makes me happy. I’m completely content here, lying here in his arms while looking into those gorgeous orbs and incredible smile.

“Do you want to go on a trip with me?” I ask, bluntly almost taking myself by surprise when the words reach my ears.

“What kind of trip?”

“A road trip, Acid and I are taking one, getting the hell out of here for some needed fun.”

“What about work-“

“Fuck that stuff, it’ll be here when we get back and if not then it isn’t really worth being in our lives.”

“Hell yeah I wanna’ go, been here in the OC too long.”

“Alright cool, we can leave tomorrow.”

“Acid gonna’ be okay with that?”

“Why the hell not? And she can bring Matt, if she hasn’t already asked him.” I reply with a big smile, my lips poking against his excitedly.

“I love you, you know that?” He says as our lips stop touching and I can’t help that little twitch that pokes at the sides of my lips turning them into a smile.

If I could right now, I’d be jumping around and dancing. I’d make my already fast beating heart, beat faster and then fall over with my girl Destiny just feeling totally silly. This here was getting pretty perfect. I’m getting my second chance with my strongest crush and it’s going well. It’s new love and it’s exciting and a little overwhelming. And I like it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so that didn't take too long, about two months =] Woohoo! XD This is for Sierra, Happy Birthday babe!! =] I love you.
Onto other matters, yes this chapter is short, yes it might be cute, yes I know what's happening next and that means an update in the soon future =]
Thank you for those who have stuck with this story...It might seem to be all over the place I started writing this about two years ago...So things change...My writing has changed.
But it'll flow, somehow, someway. And if not at least it'll be in good grammar and a good read. Haha.
Okay enough of me chatting on, thank you <3