I've Had Nargels as Boyfriends, Don't Be a Nargel Zacky Vengeance!

Best Friend Meets the Guys Chapter Two

"Cutting it close." Destiny shrieked from behind the bar. "I know I know but my brother called me up and decided to drop in." "Ahhh. The brother that happens to be Johnny Christ?" "No actually-" I stopped myself when I heard her burst out into laughter, best friend who has yet to meet my brother...so automatically she thinks I was joking and the last name is just a last name. "Actually I know him as munchkin. Yes yes munchkin...small and adorable. He was the alcholic one!" Her laughing seized which can mean only one thing, they're standing right behind me.

"Munchkin? What the hell?" "Prefer little shit?" "To that, yeah." I rolled my eyes and walked over to the bar, laughing in histerics at Dest's reaction. "Believe me now?" I asked her as I passed her. "Y-y-your-" "Guys this is Destiny-" "Acid." I snorted and corrected myself, "Acid, and Acid this is the guys. Now your all met, we have work." I told her in her ear as I stepped next to her. She shook her head, blinked her eyes a few times and went back to checking the liquir bottles. "What do you guys want?" I heard her ask as I took the bar stools off the end of the bar. "Jack D." "Coming right up." "Woah woah, bar is'nt openned yet." "Does'nt have to be. They're special." I looked at her not knowing to laugh or to shriek. I think best to laugh, so I laugh.

"Your something else." I told her as she started passing Jacks around. "If I was something something then I would'nt be me." "Did you start already?" "No...." "Liar." She rolled her eyes and got back behind the bar. "Your openning the doors." She called at me as I took down the last of the stools. "Goodie." "So how long have you worked here?" Matt was asking Dest as I walked by her. "Little over three years." They were making conversation, so cute.

As the night went on so did the drinks, the fun, and the drunk drama. Closing just approached and I was slightly beat. "What hotel are you guys staying at?" "No hotel, we're crashing with you." "Johnny did you see my aparment? I mean did ya pay close attention? Theres no fucking room!" "Chill, you'll make room." I rolled my eyes and scoffed. This was what I was missing, the good times. I picked up my bag and jacket, grabbing a fifth of vodka. "See ya tommarrow." I said to Destiny as I gave her a quick hug. "Not leaving?" Jimmy asked her as she was walking us out, meaning us outside her inside. "I live upstairs." "You live above the bar? Fucking lucky bitch." "Thank you." Syn, Syn Syn. Well she knows he mean't that nicely. "See ya." "Yeah, drive saftly."

"Wait a minute..." As the guys were piling into their car Dests words sunk in. "You guys are fucking wasted! No way in hell your driving." "Then you drive." Zacky said, how I really don't want to fight with him but oh well. Its for his own good. "Im not all that sob--er." I said with a hiccup. "Well then what?" "We walk." "Fuck no!" The guys stirred up, too bad im not giving in...but then again five against one..."Its not a long walk, come on." I said as I turned and started walking. The guys mumbled a few things. "COME ON!" I screamed as authoritivly as I could, and it worked.

On the inside of my eyelids my eyes moved about, coming out of my sleep and into hangoverism. "Ooooarrrrghhhh." I moaned out as my hand clamped over my face. My head felt like a bomb had went off and my stomach felt no better. I don't remember much of last night, making the guys walk home...then we drank some more...alot more. Bitches got me wasted. Alright! I sat up and it felt like a tidel wave had come crashing over me. Luckily my room stays dark or i'd have another problem.

Stumbling into the bathroom, walking into the walls twice, I finally got in and locked the door. After doing morning bussiness I wiped cold water over my face. "That makes it...not any better." I said to my reflection. I walked out of there and into the living -connecting-diningroom. Bodies and bottles everywhere. My nose crinkled as I took in the smell. "Lovely." I looked over at the clock, '2:40 pm'. Sighing at the lateness but not worried a bit. "Go out for lunch or stay in?" I was saying to myself as I looked over the guys and the mess. "I say we go out." I screamed fucking murder at Zacks words. Causing all the guys to wake up, mutter cursings. "Don't fucking ever do that again!" "I thought you was asking." Zacky said as he sat up. I laughed at his bed hair, he looked adorable, nummy, quite sexy. "Sorry." I apologized, anyone else I would'nt have but he just looks so good, its a sin not to.

"What time is it?" I heard Syn absently ask. "Almost three in the afternoon." "That early?" Jimmy whined. "Come on guys. Up and 'adam' or is it 'at them'...why would it be 'at them'? then again why would it be 'adam'? Maybe its-" "Shut the hell up! Im awake." I let out a tiny scoff, Matt wakes up grumpily. Hmmp. "Ah whatever, im going to get dressed, whoever wants to go out to lunch be ready when im done."

Twenty minutes later I returned to the room and the guys were all up, watching the television. "Anyone coming?" "Yeah im gonna go." Zacky said standing up, awesome! "Dude open your door!" Was the next thing to reach my ears. "Dude where's your key?" I called back through the door. "Lost it." I pulled open my door. "Destiny you lost the key to my apartment?!" I shriked looking at her, she looked tired. "Its in my apartment....somewhere." "What's wrong with you?" She yawned out 'tired'. "Want to come to lunch with me and Zacky?" "Yeps I need some food." I laughed and signalled Zacky to 'lets go'. "Anyone else?" "Nahh bring back more beer though." Johnny, rolling my eyes at his sugestion. "Get your own beer." "Hey we're the guests." "Synyster Gates do not tell me 'you guys' are the guests in my home." I said dramatically, the guys laughed. "I'll come along." Came Brians voice just as I was about to close the door.

The drive to the diner was a rememberable one. First Zacky got his hair caught in the seat belt...can't explain that one. Then Dest ended up elbowing Syn in the neck...once again unexplainable. "Ok ok we're here, lets have no more accidents." I said as I parked and turned off the car. We got a table with no problem, hardly no one was in. Just how Dest and I liked it, im guessing the guys too. "Here's your menu's, like anything to drink?" Asked the waitress, newbie. "I'll take a water." "I'll take an iced tea." "Same." Syn said to Dest's request. "Black coffee." She wrote it all down and left us.

"Sooooo..." I started, not getting anywhere. "Lets call off work tonight." "Wha?" "Yeah, take the guys out. Party hard!" "What did you do with Destiny? I mean Acid." I said cracking up. "Hey! I party!" "No you don't." Dest rolled her eyes and her too started laughing, the guys looked at us strangly and joined in. Soon we got our choice of drinks, then food, then ate. With interesting chat all the way through. Only once was there an accident, and by the name of Acid. She nicked her hand with the butter knife. Zack paid and we left. Wonder what the other three did to my house....