I've Had Nargels as Boyfriends, Don't Be a Nargel Zacky Vengeance!

Partying with Avenged Sevenfold Chapter Four

"Another!" Zack and I downed another shot, sitting at a table near the center of the club. Johnny, Matt, Syn, Rev and Destiny all off getting hammered with counterdrunks. I erupt in giggles as I lean back into my chair, stealing looks at Zacky. Music's blaring blissfully, "Wanna dance?" Some random dude walks over to me asking to dance. Can't he see im sitting with someone already? Pssh like i'd blow Zack off for some....I have no fucking clue what this dude is. He's not the slightest bit nummie. "No." I shout clearly so he could hear me over the music, I may be intoxicated but im not drunk...not a lightweight either. He scaddles, giving me a dirty look before following some blonde tramp.
Looking back to our table Zack moved closer to me, nearly leaning over enough to rub shoulders. "So your not single then?" "What?" I asked shocked, not sure if I heard him right. Could'nt have. "Your taken?" "How you th-think that?" Stumbling on my words I looked at Zacky, could he be getting to where I think he's getting? "You would'nt dance with that prick over there, figure your-" "Single!" I said with a slight squeak, fuck thats going to make me seem obvious. Zack looked at me, like he was thinking, oh greats I blew my chance with-his lips fell onto mine. He pulled away smiling, and I look at him. Oh my fucking god! Zachary just kissed me! Little old, plain, non-interesting me! Full on I lean over, planting my lips on his. His lips form a smirk against mine, they're so tasty. Absorbed with alcohol and warm, smooth with not a crack.

Johnny's Pov:
"Whose the whore with Zacky?" I ask Jimmy as we sit across the club drinking Jack, watching whore after whore pass our table. "I think that whore is your sister." "What?" Spitting my drink all over some passing tramp I look over at them. "That is'nt Sierra....not a chance....she would'nt.....he would'nt..." "He would and she would, have'nt you seen the way she looks at him?" "I don't have thoughts about my sister-" "Don't think about trying anything, im sure she'd kick your ass." Jimmy said laughing, finishing off his Jack. "Get yourself a refill, head into the back with....that one over there and forget about it." He said getting up, beforehand pointing at a blonde with a black leather dress on. Getting up after one more look at my sister-all over my best friend-I approach the blonde in leather...

Matt's Pov:
"You look rather down." Jimmy said as he took a seat next to me. "Whats up?" I had a cup gripped in my hand and my eyes adverted to a spot alittle bit up, out of the corner. "Starring at Syn and....Destiny right? You should have made your move." Shooting my head at Jimmy, about to say something but he was right. "She has got to be wasted." "Oh no doubt about it. She's been downing shot after shot." "She into him?" "Your asking me?" "Well you seem to be answering everything else." I say with sarcasm, taking a drink of my now warm beer. "Ask Si, I don't know Destiny..." Jimmy got up as soon as he finished his sentence, trailing off after some chick.

Writers Pov:
She was all over him, giggling and taking shots and shots. Lightweight. They've been here for...half an hour and she's wasted to the core. Synyster had his hand up her shirt, fondling around. Acid had her mouth clung to his neck, biting roughly but drunkly. A waitress came over and refilled their drinks, Acid left his neck for another shot. A zipper crisped the air, Syn signaled with his eyebrows, she smiled. Leaning down and wrapping her mouth round his member. Synyster put a hand on her head as he got into it....pulling her head back quickly, "Ow...ow...ow!" Synyster zipped his zipper back up. "Oh im sssorry." She slurred placing a hand over her mouth as if she was going to puke. "Its ok just....be right back." Synyster got up in what was suppose to be a flash but with pain in the lower region....bit of a problem. Acid leaned back in her chair, downing a cup of something.

The club is about to close with the remaining clubbers being Sierra, Acid, and the guys. "Ok were going to have to ask you guys to leave now, sorry." Sierra got up, clung all over Zacky. The two of them being like that all night. Synyster lighted another smoke, Jimmy and Johnny downed their last shot. "Alright then...letsss go." Sierra said, motioning for someone to start walking. Acid was sitting in a chair closet to the exit. "Dest! Dest! Wakes up! Nooooooo passing out!" Sierra said proding Destiny, bursting out in laughter as she did so. "One of you guysss [hiccup] carry her? Pleasssse!" Syn exited first, followed by Johnny and Jimmy, Zacky stood next to Sierra supporting her towering body. "Matt?" Matt nods and leans down, scooping up the drunk girl in his strong, tattooed arms. "I--I bet she'll wish---sh she'd been awake for this." Sierra said slurring, her arms holding onto Zack for dear life.

Sierra's Pov:
"Major hang over." I said downing water and two asprins, walking over to Zacky and my bed. He was awake, but as much as he drinks he's use to hangovers. Me on the other hand im not use to drinking so much. Even though im a bartender...Wrapping my arms around his neck I lean in and kiss his lips again. "Your really beautiful you know that." I blush, oh my freaking god, he's so sweet. "You are." His thumbs circle on my hips, his touch sprickles my insides, in a good way of course.
Groans and moans interupt our makeout session. "Grrr..." I said seperating from our kiss. "We can continue." "We can or I can get up and try to get them out." Smirking deviously at Zack and sitting up. I get out of bed and wrap the blanket around me. "Coming?" "I should...might get suspicious." He winked and too got out of bed.
"Ok your all awake time to get out." I said as nice as possible. Groans escaped all the moving bodies. "Come on people iv got studing to do." "Yeah studing the anatomy of Zacky Vengeance." "Destiny!" Curling my blanket into a ball I threw it at her. "Heyyyy." "I would'nt be the one to talk-" Opps....maybe I should'nt have said that. Dest sat up, pushing the blanket off of her. By the time she sits up Johnny, Brian and Matt are also sitting up. "Yeah I guess we should go..." Brian said awkwardly, all I can remember is seeing Dest all over him at a time..."Fuck." Dest murmured before bolting onto her feet and into the bathroom. "Grrreat." I said rolling my eyes, I love her to death but uh yeah I wanna examine Zackys anatomy. Silence took the room over, other then the regurgitation sounds Dest made.
"Sorry...I think I drank way too much." "You think? You were out of it within a half an hour." I told her as she stumbled into the livingroom. "Do you guys think one of you could give her a ride home? I don't trust you driving Dest." She walked over to the couch, sitting next to Matt. "Did I make a fool of myself in any way?" With shifty eyes between Brian, Matt and everyone else Dest muttered, "Fuck I did." She threw her head into her hands, bi-polar peeps. -_- "Everyone makes a fool of themselves when being drunk Dest, don't take it so hard." "I am so fucking sorry for whatever I did that I don't remember." Gently Matt placed his hand on her shoulder, aww so fucking cute. Might be hope for them just yet, I so hopes. I know she likes him and I think he likes her. "I'll give you a ride." "What did I do?" She asked shooting him a look. "Huh? Nothing." "I had to do something-" "Dest shhh! Everyone go, JIMMY WAKES UP!" I stomped my foot, ok im alittle pissy and I have this huge hangover headache and I know what will gets rid of it. Not asprin, alone time with Zack Baker!
They get the point and say goodbyz, everyones out of the door and gone fifteen minutes later. "Now where were we?" I say turning to Zacky after locking the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Actual experience in there...can you find out where? Lol.