I've Had Nargels as Boyfriends, Don't Be a Nargel Zacky Vengeance!

The Nightmare & The Love Chapter Nine

My toes sank deeper in the moist sand, my body stood like a bottle of champagne; still, waiting to be popped open. The day I dreamed up since I was a teen was actually here. I’m lost in the beautiful green gems that are his eyes. For the rest of my life I’m going to wake up and connect with those rays of beauty. What took the minister so long? I wanted to be Mrs. Baker already and get this life as his wife started.

“I do.” His voice was soft and confident; his eyes told me he was just as excited as I.

“I do” My voice was slightly rushed; I stood on my tip toes ready to kiss him hard and run down the beach. Ready to break free of the ceremony and get to the honeymoon.

He leaned down, I leaned up and our lips collided. Fireworks went off in my nervous system, this was love. The waves seemed distant once our families and friends started to cheer. My body shook slightly with just a tiny thought of what this means. I’m his forever, officially to the world.

We ran down the beach hand in hand and it feels like the world has stopped breathing.

I claim his soft lips again before getting into his car. As he closes the passenger door I reach over and open up his side.

“Thank you Mrs. Baker.”

I giggle, that’s now me. Mrs. Sierra Baker. I bite my lip in happiness and blush a bright pink.

“How does it feel?” I ask as I pick up his right hand and place small kisses on his knuckles.

“It feels good.”

“I love you.”

“I love you.”

Crack! Screams of bloody murder escape my throat after I jerk awake and comprehend what’s beside me. My eyes dart from him to the hood of his car, I can’t breathe. What happened? Did I fall asleep and this is nothing but a terrible nightmare? God I hope so.

I place two fingers on his neck to check for his pulse, I sit stone still concentrating on the feeling of his pulse. Nothing. Slowly my body starts to twitch and there is an immense burning in the back of my throat. My mouth clasps shut as I unbuckle my seatbelt. I turn ninety degrees towards him and place both hands on his right shoulder. One, two, three; push.

My mouth goes through the motion of screaming but not a peep comes out.

I beat on the car door, I can’t stay in here. Let me out! Let me out! I pound on it incoherently until it finally budges. I fall onto my knees in horror; I paint the ground with my insides. My body crawls away from the car but my mind is still trapped in with Zacky.

I rock myself back and forth, my arms wrapped around my knees. His beautiful gem eyes are large and dead inside my mind. That picture has been painted as a mural for all of my voices and emotions to see. My heart has crumbled into my stomach and the acids inside have liquefied it.

“Sierra,” His voice calls my name. I shoot my head upwards but there he still lays, dead and unmoving.

“Sierra,” He calls more urgently. I turn and look all around, this isn’t funny.

“Sierra
, wake up babe. Sierra,” My back is against something soft, I shoot upwards and slam my face against his unclothed chest.

“Calm down.” He coos in my ear, wrapping his protective arms around me. His lips lean against my head several times in little kisses and I stop gasping for air.

“Shhh, it’s okay.” He says, slightly rocking me in his arms. I cling to his frame, never ever wanting to let go.

“I’m here.”

“I love you.” I say softly, pulling up and kissing his lips. We pull away and he pushes away the napped hair from my forehead.

“I love you too.” He smiles and I feel like that makes my heart beat again.

Zacky’s PoV:

“Hey.” I say into the phone, a chipper voice replies ‘Hello’ on the end of it.

“No, she’s still sleeping.”

“I don’t think she woke up any, she was out last night. You’d think someone would have drugged her.”

“Haha, nice. By the way, why are you at Matt’s?”

“Uh huh, uh huh……….sure.”

The phone drops to the floor as soon as her voice hits my ears. I hastily pick it back up as I head towards her door.

“I’ll talk to you later.” I hang up and chuck the phone in some direction.

She’s shaking and turning violently, screaming almost loud enough I’m sure to break a glass.

“Sierra,” I say weakly the first time, placing my hands on her shoulders to try and keep her still.

“Sierra,” I say stronger this time.

“Sierra, wake up babe. Sierra,” Her head comes crashing up into my chest; the sudden movement makes me bite down on my tongue. I push the pain aside.

“Calm down.” I say to her, wrapping my arms around her frigid body. As I place kisses on her head I close my eyes.

“Shh, it’s okay.” I tell her, I start rocking her back and forth hoping this will help calm her down. She tightens her grip on me and I can’t help but let a little smile escape my features.

“I’m here.”

“I love you.” Her lips slip onto mine as soon as she says it. I can hear my heart beating through my throat; she just said she loved me.

“I love you too.” And man do I mean it, I’ve fallen for this girl and I’ve fallen fast.

***

“Sierra!” Destiny screams, waving her arms all around. I nod my head and walk over to the little booth she’s reserved for us.

“Hi buddy!” I say plopping down in a spare seat that’s for me.

“Are you ok? I heard you screaming this morning and Zacky just hung up on me and no one ever called and-“

“Chill, breathe, ok. I’m fine, just had this terrible nightmare.”

“About what?” She asks putting her small hand on mine reassuringly.

“Zacky…..”

“What happened?”

“We got married!” I say with this huge, goofy grin. She rolls her eyes.

“But after the ceremony there was a car accident, I fell asleep and when I woke up Zacky was dead.” I say reading the lunch menu, trying not to picture his lifeless eyes.

“Awe hunnie.” She picks up my hand and kisses it lightly.

“It was just a dream.”

“I know. I told Zacky I loved him this morning and he said he loved me.”

“What!?” She shrieks loudly, getting us looked at by some old folks.

“Shhh, jeeze big mouth.”

“He…you? Whoa. Awesome! That’s great!” She smiles then picks up a menu.

We order drinks in silence and after our drinks arrive we place our orders.

“Hey, I have a question.”

“Yeah?” I say, taking a sip of my Dr. Pep.

“Do you know why it was more to bail you out last night then Zack?”

“Because the officer that arrested us hit on me.” I said through clenched teeth.

“What? Did you report this? Did you tell Zacky?”

“No and no, don’t want to make a big deal out of it. I’m telling you because you asked and you are my best friend.”

“Si,-“

“Nothing happened ok. You can’t arrest fuckers who hit on you at the bar what makes you think an actual cop will get in trouble?” She doesn’t say anything and I can’t read her face. She takes a long sip from her glass and I think of something to change the mood.

“Oh! Bitch! You stayed with Matt last night? What happened?”

“Yes I did.” She says with shifty eyes and a smirk.

“His place is really nice! And he offered me his bed but I didn’t accept-“

“What? Why the hell not? Do you know how many chicks would fucking die to get into his bed?”

“His bed or his pants?” We both can’t help but laugh at that.

“I slept in his closet.”

“If you were someone else I’d think you where crazy. I have to ask, do you like him?”

“Yeah, he’s really cool and nice, funny, really hot.”

“No I mean do you like him?”

“Um…”

“You do! You’re blushing! I’m going to tell him, he’s going to be so happy!”

“Happy? Why?”

“You’re kidding right? Dude! He’s so crushing on you!”

“No….”

I make a face at her as a little red headed waitress brings our food over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok finally here is a new chapter to this Zacky story! Sorry it took nine months o.o In chapter Eight I said it was going to be in two versions well I scratched that idea. Enjoy.