Status: Complete!

Circus Freak

Chapter 9: Wait, You Got Jealous?

I couldn't believe that it had actually worked. There was only two minutes left until my act, and I could have sworn, at that moment, that if I wasn't able to go on I would have died. All I had to do was focus on my act.

---------After The Act------------

I did it! I completed my act with out screwing up! People loved me so much, they wanted an encore. And as much as I hate to admit it, seeing Tre in the audience with his two friends (and not with that skank) made me really confident, and made me want to perform even better than I did normally.

After the show I saw Tre, Mike and Billie standing outside of my trailer.

"Is this going to become a regular habit?" I wondered.

"Fafa! Fafa! Fafa!" Billie and Mike cheered.

"Thank You," I said bowing before being tackled to the ground by Tre.

"YOU WERE AMAZING!" He squealed.

"Thanks," I said as I tried to escape from his grasp. "Now get of of me. I'm still kinda mad at you."

"What? Why?" he asked pouting cutely.

"Because you--"

"But he saved your act," Billie said interrupting me.

"Yes, but---"

"And you totally owe him for that," Mike stated.

"Okay, but that doesn't mean I'm automatically going to stop being mad at him."

"You don't have to," he said as if he were scheming something. "Just go on another date with me."

"We had a first date?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. Two days ago."

"I don't know about it."

"Hey. I saved your act. plea~se?" he asked batting his eyelashes at me. I couldn't say no to him.

"Okay fine."

"Lets go then," he said taking my hand.

"Wait! I'm wearing my performance clothes, people will stare!"

"That doesn't matter. All that matters is you and me, babe."

"Okay, that's really cheesy, and I'm still changing. Give me five minutes," I said walking into my trailer.

"Do you think she'll let me watch her?"

"I HEARD THAT!"

I came out wearing jeans and a T-shirt, trying to look as casual as possible.

"Are you sure your from the circus, cause you sure as hell don't look like it," Tre said.

"Shut up. Where's Mike and Bilie?"

"We'll it's a date so its only me and you, but since it's a triple date they're going to meet us somewhere later."

"Where?"

"It's a secret," he whispered.

I pouted but took his hand and began walking to God-knows-where. It was actually really nice to just walk with him, and I no longer felt as mad at him as I had beforehand.

"So are you ever going to tell me exactlly WHY you're mad at me?" He asked. "The last explanation you gave me left me very confused."

"Well, you know how I invited you to see me perform?"

"Yeah"

"Well, I was really happy that you actually came."

"Aww, you so like me."

"Shut up thats beside the point. Anyways, when I was in the middle of crossing the tight rope I saw a girl sitting on your lap, and I got a little hurt because I thought--"

"Wait, you got jealous?" Tre asked interruputing me. "You don't have to get jealous because--" Tre was interrupted as well by someone screaming his name. I turned around and saw the same skank--I mean, girl I had just been talking about.

"Speak of the devil and he shall come," I thought, rolling my eyes.