I'm Living the Good Life

Two.

Ever been so excited about something that you cant sleep the night before, and your on such a adrenalin high? Yeah that's me and my best friends right now. My best friends happen to the in the band Forever The Sickest Kids, who were invited to preform on The Vans Warped Tour 2010. Catt, our other best friend, and myself would be working as their Merch Girls, along with Ziggy. "LADIES WE ARE HERE!" Kyle, the bleach blond, psychopathic, lanky drummer yelled from the driver seat. "YAY!" Austin, the crazy dresser, shaggy looking bass player yelled from the passenger seat. "Please be quiet!" Jonathan, the funny, yet sometimes oh so serious lead singer called from the back seat. "Yeah, please guys, its like 5:30 in the freaking morning." Catt, the funny, random as hell, short one called from the back seat were her and Jonathan fell asleep. I felt my best friend since I was 2,tighten his grip around my waist. "Hey, you awake." He whispered in my ear, I turned over and nodded my head smiling at the funny, strong, beautiful ginger that laid next to me. "Now I am." He smiled and kissed my cheek as I snuggled closer to him trying to get another hour of sleep. I loved Caleb he was like my big brother. "DEANA! THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA BUS IS NEXT TO US!" I sat up really fast seeing my FAVORITE bands bus sitting next to out van. "OH MY DEVIL WEARS PRADA!" I yelled and stood up in the van, practically jumping over the seats to get to my bag so I could brush my hair. "Deana, its 5:30 in the morning!" I turned my head and saw Catt looking at me. "CATT ITS THE DEVIL WEARS FREAKING PRADA!" She laughed and grabbed my hand. "Your not going out there, wait a few freaking hours!" I looked at Catt and nodded my head. "Fine.." everyone started to laugh. I looked up and flipped them all off. I sat back down beside Caleb and laid down, with my head rested on his lap. He combed my hair with his fingers. Within a few minutes, I fell asleep.

"DEANA! WAKE UP!" Catt yelled in my ear, waking me up. I slapped her, so she slapped me back. I groaned and slowly got up. "What do you want?" She shrugged. "Well, it's almost nine. I thought you would want to go exploring, and maybe see a certain person from your favorite band..." She turned around and started to get out of the van. "But nevermind." I quickly got up and chased her out of the van. "NO! I'M COMING!" I smiled as I caught up with her. "So this is Warped Tour." I smiled when I sat him standing there, with Jermey and Mike. I stopped dead in my tacks. "He's right there.." I smiled at Catt, and we walked over to them. "Well, Hello There, I'm Mike, and you are?" I smiled and extended my hand. "I'm Deana, I'm Forever The Sickest Kids merch girl." He smiled and I looked over st Daniel, who smiled at me. I smiled and looked back at Mike before he noticed I blushed. "OOOOH! YOUR BLUSHING, GIRL!" I looked over at Catt who was smiling innocently. I slapped her arm, and she hit me back. "Well, let me guess, your Jeremy, and Daniel?" I questioned and Mike laughed. "Yup, we are." I smiled and shook hands with them. "I knew, I am a fan, you guys are kinda my idols." They smiled and I blushed a little more. "Well, that's so cool, we never have a girl as pretty as you tell us that were their idols." I smiled at Jeremy, and felt my cheek go slightly redder. "DEANA! CATT! WHAT THE HECK! WE NEED TO GET SET UP!" I looked over as Caleb, and Jonathan walked over. I smiled at Caleb as he put his arm around my shoulder. "Well guys, since you decided that my happiness isn't important, this is Mike, Jeremy and Daniel for TDWP." I smiled at the boys as everyone shook hands. "Well, we better go, before these butt head kick our butts." Daniel laughed and I smiled. "Hey, how about we meet up later, say about 8, our bus?" I smiled and nodded my head. "Sounds good to me, I'll see you than." Daniel, Mike, and Jeremy smiled as Catt and I walked away with Jonathan and Caleb. "Did that just happen?" I asked Catt as a huge smiled spread across my face. "Yeah it did." I smiled and we arrived at the tent to see that Ziggy had already set up. "Good work young grasshopper." We laughed as Ziggy flipped me off. "What ever Zig, your sucha party-pooper." I laughed and walked around the table, sitting down at the chair smiling as Caleb came over and sat on me. "You want me to die?" He laughed and nodded his head. "Fine than, I see I'm loved." He laughed and licked my cheek. "Ew you gross creature!" He giggled. "Oh god, this summer is going to be epic." I said to Catt as she laughed.
Man, Warped Tour is going to be so much fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)