I'm Living the Good Life

Three.

"Jonathan! Caleb! Come on!" Kent said as he jogged over to the tent, along with Kyle.
"What’s going on? We don’t play for another three hours," Jonathan said, obviously not wanting to go.
"We have to do three interviews, then we have a signing, then we play our set," Kyle answered, while slightly bouncing up and down.
Caleb sighed and got off Deana’s lap. I mocked his sigh and got off Jonathan. Then, after the guys left, it was just me, Deana, and Ziggy.

I put my neon green sunglasses and walked over to Ziggy, copying his positioning of leaning on the merch table. "Hi Ziggy."
"Hey Little Miss Can’t-Help-Set-Up-A-Merch-Tent," he said, while smirking.
I giggled and replied, "Well, Deana didn’t help either!" I pointed to her. "She was too busy flirting with Daniel!"
Once again, her face got red. "I wasn’t flirting with him!"
I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "Whatever you say. But I say you were trying to flirt with him."
She sunk back into her chair. "No I wasn’t."
I turned around and looked at the people that had come in as soon as the doors opened. "Well, you can flirt with him tonight. He invited you to their bus, remember?"
She stood up and leaned on the table beside me. "How could I forget?"
I laughed slightly, and a few customers came up.

After an hour of selling t-shirts, bracelets, posters, etc., my phone started to vibrate. I slid it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. New Text Message: Jonathan

From Jonathan:
We just finished the interviews. Off to the signing! I’ll text you so we can meet before the set. (:


I didn’t reply, figuring that he wouldn’t get it until after the signing, and slipped my phone back into my back pocket. I slumped down in one of the fold-out chairs and closed my eyes, resting my head on the back of the chair. I heard someone sit down in the chair beside me, and I guessed it was Deana, since Ziggy left to find food. "I’m tired," I mumbled.
Deana laughed. "We’ve only been working for an hour."
I opened my eyes. "WHAT?! IT’S ONLY BEEN A FREAKIN HOUR?! I THINK MY HEAD’S GONNA EXPLODE BEFORE THE FREAKIN TOUR IS OVER!" I shouted, causing people passing by to stare at me.
Deana laughed again, but before she said anything, we heard a girl say "Excuse me?"
We both looked up to see three girls. The same three girls that were at Starbucks earlier. I looked back down, hoping they wouldn’t recognize me. "Catt?"
Deana looked confused. "Do y’all know each other."
The girl with wavy brown hair answered Deana. "We met her at Starbucks this morning. She was on a coffee date."
Deana looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "A coffee date? With who?"
The girl with short blonde hair spoke. "Uh, her boyfriend! Duh!" Deana looked at the three girls, still confused. "Jonathan!"
Deana looked back at me and smiled. "Oh, right. Jonathan."
I rolled my eyes as Deana got up to help the three girls. After they got what they wanted, they walked away, and Deana sat back down. Before she could make any comment, I said "It’s a long story. I was just helping Jonathan."
She smiled and nodded. "Sure, we’ll go with that."
I looked at her confused. "Huh? What’s that supposed to mean?"
She chuckled and shook her head. "Nothing."
I returned to my slumped position in the chair, and closed my eyes.

After about an hour of sitting in silence, my phone started to vibrate. I took it out of my pocket and looked at the screen as a picture of me and Kyle making crazy faces popped up. New Text Message: Kyle

From Kyle:
So. Many. Fangirls! Save me, Catt! Saaaaaveeee meeeeeee! DX


I laughed to myself and rolled my eyes, before hitting reply.

To Kyle:
NO! Mwahahaha! ;)


I set my phone in my lap and sat up. I saw Ziggy selling merch to a few girls, and Deana playing with her phone. After the girls left, Ziggy sat down in the chair beside me. "So, how’s the sales coming?"
He glared at me. "You wouldn’t know. You haven’t sold anything!"
I poked his face. "That’s not true! I sold stuff when you went to go find food for an hour!"
He laughed and pushed my hand away. "You’re a horrible merch girl."
I smiled and brought my legs up in the chair, sitting idian-style. "I know."
Before Ziggy could reply, we heard a guy say "Deana?" We all looked up to see, none other than Daniel Williams.
Deana quickly stood up and walked towards him. "Hey."
They kept talking, but Ziggy leaned towards me and whispered "Is that Daniel?"
I nodded. "Yup. How’d you know?"
He laughed. "Maybe by the way she lit up when she saw him."
"Or how she quickly ran to him?" I smirked.
He nodded, then Deana walked over to us. "Catt, it’s time to go to the boys’ set."
I looked past the merch table, to see that Daniel had left. I looked back at Ziggy. "Boss, may I please have a break to go watch my boys in action?"
He stood up and threw his hands up in the air. "Why do you need my permission? It’s not like you’ve done anything all day!"
I giggled and gave him a hug. "Thanks boss-man!"
He rolled his eyes, before Deana and I ran to the stage FTSK was playing at.
_______________________________________________________________

"DEANA!" Caleb yelled and pulled her into a hug.
"CATT! You’re a traitor! You didn‘t save me from the multitude of fangirls!" Kyle pointed to me.
I pouted, with my bottom lip jutted out. "But I wuv oooh."
He smiled and hugged me, pulling me off the ground, and spinning around. "I wuv oooh too!" I giggled as he put me back on the ground.
"Jonathan! Your girlfriend’s here!" Kyle yelled, before I saw Jonathan come around the corner.
When he reached me, I slapped his chest. "You told them?"
"Of course! I couldn’t keep a secret like that. I mean, I have a girlfriend now." He chuckled.
I rolled my eyes, before Jonathan put his arm around my shoulders. "No, you don’t."
"Awh, come on. You know you love me."
I turned my head and crossed my arms across my chest. "Nope. I hate you." I looked at him and smiled, to let him know I was just joking.
He opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by one of the backstage workers. "FTSK, you guys are on now!" They all nodded, and Jonathan gave me a hug before they all walked on stage, one by one.
Deana and I stood on the side of the stage, watching their set that we’ve seen plenty of times before. They started playing "My Worst Nightmare," while Deana and I had our own dance party, slash mosh pit.

While they were playing "Hey Brittney," Deana tapped my shoulder and yelled "I’m going to TDWP’s set!" over the blasting music. I gave her a confused look and she showed me her phone. She had a text from Daniel, telling her that their set started in five minutes. I nodded, before she walked away.
I turned my attention back to the stage.

"This is going to be our last song. Y’all probably know it. It’s called 'She’s A Lady'," Jonathan said into the microphone, causing it to echo through the speakers. Girls screamed, before they started playing the song. About three minutes later, they thanked the crowd and walked off the stage.

"You guys were amazing today!" I jumped up and down, resembling Kyle.
They all laughed. "Thanks Catt!" I jumped on Austin’s back, wrapping my arms around his neck, and him holding my legs, so I wouldn’t fall off.
Caleb looked around, before saying "Catt, where’s Deana?"
"She went to watch The Devil Wears Prada’s set," I simply replied, while giggling because Austin was running around in circles.
Caleb nodded, before walking away.
Austin stopped when we saw Caleb leaving. "Where’s he going?"
I looked at Jonathan. "He’s gonna go pout because he didn’t ask Deana out while he had the chance."
Jonathan rolled his eyes. "That’s not what he’s doing."
I kicked my legs until Austin let me down. "Oh yeah? Then what is it?"
He shrugged. "I don’t know. He could just want to walk around."
I crossed my arms across my chest and pressed my lips together. "Mmhmmm."
He lightly slapped my arm. "Well, I wanna go walk around! Come on!"
Before I could protest, he grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

He swung our hands as we walked around the venue, looking at the different tents. We stopped at the To Write Love On Her Arms tent, and was looking at their new shirts, when I looked over to see the same three annoying girls that I couldn’t get away from. "Are they freakin following me?" I mumbled and looked down, trying to hide my face.
Jonathan looked around, until he saw them too. "Dude! They’re stalking me! I have seen them at least ten times since we left Starbucks!" he whisper yelled. They started walking towards us. "Catt?"
I looked at him. "Yeah?"
Before he said anything else, Jonathan leaned closer to my face and whispered "Just play along." Before I could question, he crashed his lips onto mine. It was a short and sweet kiss, but it felt like it was the longest kiss ever, yet it was the most amazing kiss I had ever had.
After he pulled away, we both looked in the direction that the girls were in. They had turned around after they saw us kiss. I looked at Jonathan, and he looked at me and smiled.
"What the freak was that?"
"It got them to go away." He shrugged.
I rolled my eyes. "There wasn’t another way?"
"Hey! We are a couple, according to you," he defended, while smirking.
I laughed slightly, but before I could reply my phone vibrated. I slipped it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. New Text Message: Deana

From Deana:
Meet me at the van! :D


I showed Jonathan the text, before I left him and walked to the van.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually liked this chapter. :D
What did you think?
-Catt