I'm Living the Good Life

Four.

“Jonathan! Caleb! Come on!” Kent said as he jogged over to the tent, along with Kyle.
“What’s going on? We don’t play for another three hours,” Jonathan said, obviously not wanting to go.
“We have to do three interviews, then we have a signing, then we play our set,” Kyle answered, while slightly bouncing up and down.
Caleb sighed loudly and got off my lap "Thank god! I thought I was going to die!" He laughed and kissed my cheek before walking off with Jonathan, leaving me alone with Catt and Ziggy

I sighed and sat back in the chair closing my eyes, feeling the warmth hit my body. This summer was going to be the death of me, between the constant sleeping on a VERY uncomfy seat in the van, to running from the Merch table to the Stage every day at different times, just to watch our boys make fools of themselves. “Well, Deana didn’t help either!” Catt pointed to me. “She was too busy flirting with Daniel!” I felt my face go red. I pointed my index finger at Catt “I wasn’t flirting with him!”
She rolled her eyes, and crossed her ghostly white arms around her chest “Whatever you say. But I say you were trying to flirt with him.” I shook my head sinking back in the chair “No I wasn’t.”
She laughed as turned her head watching the mob of people come through the gates. “Well, you can flirt with him tonight. He invited you to their bus, remember?”
I smiled and stood up. "How could I forget?" We laughed and a few fans came to purchase some merch.

After an hour of selling t-shirts, bracelets, posters, etc., my phone started to vibrate. I slid it out of my pocket and looked at the screen.
New Text Message: Caleb

From Caleb:
Were on our way to the singing, I will text you when were done to meet up at the stage (:

I didn’t reply, figuring that he wouldn’t get it until after the signing, and slipped my phone back into my back pocket. I walked over to the chair behind me sitting down next to Catt, we were all alone at the table since Ziggy left to find food. “I’m tired,” She mumbled.
I laughed. “We’ve only been working for an hour.”
Her eyes shot open, and she turned to look at me . “WHAT?! IT’S ONLY BEEN A FREAKIN HOUR?! I THINK MY HEAD’S GONNA EXPLODE BEFORE THE FREAKIN TOUR IS OVER!” She shouted causing people to stare at her, and myself. I laughed, and hear some one say
"Excuse me?" We both looked up to see three girls. I smiled and stood up walking over to the table “Catt?”
I looked over at Catt, we were in California, how could she know three bimbos in California, “Do y’all know each other.”
The girl with wavy brown hair answered . “We met her at Starbucks this morning. She was on a coffee date.”
I looked at her and raised my eyebrows. “A coffee date? With who?”
The girl with short blonde hair spoke. “Uh, her boyfriend! Duh!” I looked at the three girls, still confused. “Jonathan!”
I looked back at Catt and smiled shaking my head . “Oh, right. Jonathan.” After they got what they wanted, they walked away, and I sat back down. Before any words could come out of my mouth, she stated “It’s a long story. I was just helping Jonathan.”
I shook my head and smiled. “Sure, we’ll go with that.”
She looked at me confused. “Huh? What’s that supposed to mean?”
I chuckled and shook my head, closing my eyes. “Nothing.”

I open my eyes and saw Ziggy selling merch to a few girls, and Catt playing with her phone. After the girls left, Ziggy sat down in the chair inbetween Catt and myself “So, how’s the sales coming?”
I watched him glare at Catt. “You wouldn’t know. You haven’t sold anything!”
She poked his face. “That’s not true! I sold stuff when you went to go find food for an hour!”
He laughed and pushed her small hand away. “You’re a horrible merch girl.”
She smiled and brought her legs up in the chair, sitting indian-style. “I know.”
Before Ziggy could reply, we heard a guy say my name “Deana?” We all looked up to see, none other than Daniel Williams.
I stood up quickly and smiled "Hey Daniel!" He smiled as he crossed his arms over his chest. "So, were playing the Hurley stage at 1:30 you should come." I smiled and nodded my head. "Yeah, I'd like that." He smiled and pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Whats your number so I can text you when to come." I smiled and told him my number. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate twice. I pulled it out seeing a text from an Unknown number. Daniel. And one from Caleb.
New Text Message:Caleb

From Caleb:
DEANA ALEXA! ERNIE BALL STAGE! 10 MINUTES! (:

I laughed to myself and shook my head. "Well, I will text you when to come to the stage." I smiled and nodded my head as he walked off. I turned around and saw Ziggy had a big goofy smile on his face. I shook my head.
“Catt, it’s time to go to the boys’ set.”
We looked back at Ziggy. “Boss, may I please have a break to go watch my boys in action?”
He stood up and threw his hands up in the air. “Why do you need my permission? It’s not like you’ve done anything all day!”
I giggled and Catt gave him a hug “Thanks boss-man!”
He rolled his eyes, before We ran to the stage FTSK was playing at.
_______________________________________________________________

“DEANA!” Caleb yelled and pulled me into a hug.
“CALEB!" I giggled as he kissed my cheek. "I miss you, those fan girls were killing me!" I giggled until I heard Kyle say.
“Jonathan! Your girlfriend’s here!” Kyle yelled, before Jonathan came around the corner.
When he reached Catt, she slapped his chest, pretty hard. “You told them?”
“Of course! I couldn’t keep a secret like that. I mean, I have a girlfriend now.” He chuckled, slightly rubbing his chest.
She rolled her eyes, and I slightly giggled when Jonathan put his arm around her shoulder. “No, you don’t.”
“Awh, come on. You know you love me.”
She turned her head and crossed her arms around her chest shaking her head . “Nope. I hate you.”She looked at him smiling, showing him she was kidding with him..
He opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by one of the backstage workers. “FTSK, you guys are on now!” They all nodded, and Jonathan gave me a hug before they all walked on stage, one by one.
We stood there side stage, watching their set that we’ve seen plenty of times before. They started playing “My Worst Nightmare,” while Catt and Myself had our own dance party, slash mosh pit.

While they were playing “Hey Brittney,” I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket and smiled. New Text Message;Daniel

From Daniel;
Hey(: Were on in 10 minutes, come to the side of the stage, I'll be waiting.(:

I tapped Catt's shoulder. "Hey, I am going to go to TDWP'S set!" She gave me a confused look, and I showed her my phone, She smiled and nodded her head, as I walked off the side of the stage towards the stage next to it. I came to the side where I saw Daniel. I smiled and waved as Jeremy and Mike came running like mad dogs pulling me into a bear hug. "YOU CAME!" I giggled and pushed them off me. "Yes I cam silly!" They smiled as Andy, James and Chris came over. "Now, who's this pretty little lady." I looked up at James and smiled. "Hey I am not that little, and I'm Deana. I do merch for Forever The Sickest Kids." He smiled as Daniel came over wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Glad you came." I smiled and looked up at him. "Wouldn't miss it for the world, I think this will be my 17 concert." Mike and Jeremy looked at me as their eyes widen. "No freakin way!" I nodded my head. "Yeah, now are you guys going to go play or what." They smiled and nodded their heads. We walked up the stage stairs and I smiled standing there as the boys ran on stage. I smiled at Daniel as they began to play 'Still Fly' The cover they did back in the day. I smiled as Daniel pointed his drum stick at me. Watching these boys made me smile, They have such energy on stage, that makes their crowds have EXTREME energy.

"Alright, well this is our last song! We want to say God loves all of you, not to freak anyone out, but this song is for all of y'all out there!" I smiled as Big Wiggly Style started to play. I loved the beginning beat to this song, it was absolutely amazing. "Thank you, god bless you all!" I smiled as the boys ran off stage, and Daniel, who was now drenched in sweat hugged me. "Daniel! Your all sweaty!" He giggled and started running his hands through my hair, making it feel gross. "Thanks." He smiled "Your welcome." I smiled pulled away from Daniel. "So were still on for hanging out tonight?" I smiled and nodded my head. "Wouldn't miss it." He laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked down the stair steps. "Oh, by the way, that top is pretty sexy." I felt my cheeks go red and I smiled. "Thank you." He smiled and i pulled my phone out of my pocket texting Catt.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not to sure about this
I posted so Catt doesn't kill me *(:
haha.
-Deanaa<3