I'm Living the Good Life

Six

I sat there by the van waiting for Catt to show her spazzey self when I was startled by someone screaming my name, “DEANA!” I jumped, and when I noticed who it was I kicked Catt in the shin, very hard “Catt! I freakin hate you! Why do you have to be a spaz all the time?”
She giggled and shrugged. “I dunno. It’s fun?” I glared at her as she sat down besides me on the cement“So, what did you wanna talk about, my home skillet?”
I smiled at her and tilded my head to the side. I was dying to know.“What’s the deal with you and Jonathan?” She groaned very loud, and threw her head back . “Nothing! He was being attacked by those Californian girls, so I was helping him. It just came out. And he decided to be a doofus and tell the guys!” I shook my head, and mumbled, loud enough for her to hear “Yeah, whatever.” She glared at me as she cover her eyes because she is an idiot and loses her sunglasses like it is her job.“What’s the deal with you and Daniel?”
“I don’t know. I mean, he flirted with me…but he could just be a flirt, ya know?”
She nodded her head slightly, and I smiled. “Yeah. I mean, he is a band guy. We both know how band guys can be. We’re around them everyday.”
I giggled. Was she smoking crack? “Yeah, but I think that Daniel’s different, if we’re comparing him to our boys.”
She shrugged lightly. “I dunno. Maybe.”
We sat there for about five minues in silence, soaking up the California sun, until I stood up deciding I wanted to go back to the tent. “Do you want to head back to the tent? The guys are probably there, just hanging out." She nodded and jumped up. We linked arms and walked back to the tent where our crazy bestfriends were.

When we got back to FTSK’s merch tent, we noticed that everyone wasn’t there. It was just Ziggy, Marc, Kent, Austin, and Kyle. I watched Catt sit on Kyles lap, who tried to get her off, but eventully gave up, wrapping his arms around her waist. “Catt is my bestest friend! And I’m not sharing! Not even with her boy toy, Jonathan!” I giggled as she rolled her eyes. I sighed and sat down in the chair next to them, closing my eyes. We sat there in silence for what seemed like forever until I broke the silence. “Where’s Caleb and Jonathan?”
Austin shrugged. “Caleb left after our set, so when Catt left Jonathan, he went to find him. They haven’t come back yet.” Catt jumped up and smiled. "I will go find them!"
I sighed and pulled my long black hair in to a messy bun on the top of my head. "DEANA! MY BESTFRIEND!" I turned my head to see Austin sitting on the table. "Hey Austin." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "EW! RABIES!" I giggled as he jumped off the table, and grabed my hips, throwing me over his sholder. "AUSTIN! PUT ME THE FREAK DOWN!" I giggled and kicked my legs before we hear someone clear their throat. "Deana?" I looked up and saw Daniel standing there. "OH! Hi Daniel! Austin put me down." Austin sighed and put me down. "Sorry, he is such a spazz at times." Daniel chuckled and I smiled. "So, I was thinking we could just chill in my bunk, watch movies or something?" I raised an eyebrow. "Or something?" He laughed and out his hands up. "Nothing like that, I swear!" I giggled as Austin came over and stood next to me. "Whos this?" I looked at Austin and rolled my eyes. "Daniel Williams, The Devil Wears Prada, Austin Bello, Forever The Sickest Kids." Daniel and Austin shook hands. "I like him, he seems cool." I looked up at Austin and rolled my eyes. 'Thanks for you're approval buddy." He nodded his head and ran the other way. "Im sorry, my friends, are spazzes.." Daniel giggled "Yeah, wait till you meet my friends." I giggled. "Ment than all ready," He nodded "Oh yeah." I giggled as I head Ausin say “I see you found them.”

"You ready to go?” I nodded and smiled as Catt got off the table and gave me a hug, she whispered "Have fun and don't get preggers."
I giggled and walked over to Daniel, I smiled as he put his arm around her waist. I waved to the guys and smiled. “Bye guys. I’ll see y’all later tonight.”

"DANIEL! YOU BROUGH A LADY FRIEND!" Mike yelled from he couch. I giggled as Daniel motioned for me to sit down next to Mike. "AHH! Its our biggest fan!" Mike pulled me into a big side hug. I giggled as Andy, James and Chris walked through the bus door. "HEY DEANA!" I shook my head as Daniel whispered in my ear. "I'll get them out, so we can go watch movies." I smield and nodded my head. "Hey guys, I heard The Millionairs and BrokenCYDE are having a party..." before he could finish the guys ran for the door, practly tripping eachother. "Bye guys." I waved as they walked off the bus, shutting the door. "Alone at last." I smiled as Daniel stood up and led the way to his bunk. "I have Paranormal Activity, and The Nightmare Before Christmas." I smiled. "The Nightmare Before Christmas is my favorite." He smiled and nodded my head as he pulled the curtian back, so we could lay down. "Mine too." I smiled as we climbed into the bunk, and he put the movie in.

About 25 minutes into the moive, Daniel and I were making out."You are absoutly beautiful Deana." I smiled as Daniel kissed down my neck. I bit my lip containing a moan, but with in seconds it escaped and I felt Daniel smile on my neck. "I really want you Deana..." He whsiperd as his hands began to mess with the hem of my tank top. "Go ahead." I whispered as he pulled my tank top off. He moved so I could get his shirt off. I smiled as I ran my hands down his toned chest. "God, you're beautiful Deana.." He whispered before He kissed me again. I smiled and kissed him back.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am SO sorry for the delay.
i have had a lot going on.
you can all hate me...its okay...i'll understand
but i hope you like it (:
-deanaa