I'm Living the Good Life

Seven.

I woke up the next morning, still leaning on Jonathan. I leaned forward, trying not to wake Jonathan. I leaned over the seat, just to see all the boys asleep. There was only one person missing: Deana. I rolled my eyes, knowing exactly what happened. I sunk back into the seat. Suddenly, I felt Jonathan gently kiss my cheek. “Hi girlfriend.”
I rolled my eyes. “I’m not your girlfriend,” I whispered, trying not to wake anyone else.
I looked at Jonathan, who was pouting. “I wuv ooooh!”
“Whatever,” I said as I stood up and climbed to the front of the van, before quietly getting out.

I realized that we were at the next venue. The guys must’ve drove all night.
I took a deep breath of the Californian air. I closed my eyes as the breeze blew on my face. I screamed and jumped when I felt someone grab my hips. I turned around to see Jonathan laughing. I slapped his chest. “I hate you!”
He rubbed his chest, while still laughing. “No you don’t.” He stopped rubbing his chest and I rolled my eyes. He put his arm around me as he said “So, babes, what do you want to do?”
I looked at him and laughed slightly. “Babes?”
He smiled. “Yes, babes. You’re like my whore, and I am your pimp.”
I giggled and rolled my eyes. “Wow. That sounded like something Kyle would say, not you.”
Jonathan chuckled. “Yeah, it is. But seriously, what do you want to do?”
I shrugged. “Let’s go for a walk?”
He smiled and nodded. “Okay, sounds good to me.”
We walked across the parking lot and past the gate, with Jonathan’s arm still around me.

“Wanna get some coffee again?” Jonathan asked with a soft chuckle.
“Is it going to be dumped on me again?” I gave him a dirty glare and he chuckled, while shaking his head.
“No girlfriend. I promise that I’ll save you from any spilling coffee cups.”
I giggled as we walked down the street to the Starbucks, where we saw Deana and Daniel hand in hand, smiling and laughing. I nudged Jonathan and discreetly pointed to them. I looked back at Deana and Daniel, and my eyes got wide when I saw Daniel kiss Deana. I started walking towards them, after I broke away from Jonathan.

“Hey fancy hobos! What are y’all doing?” I smiled at Deana, and her face got red, realizing that I saw the kiss.
“We were kindda tired this morning, so we decided to come get coffee,” Daniel answered, once he realized Deana wasn't going to.
I nodded, feeling Jonathan put his arm around my waist. “Hey De. Hi Daniel,” he said.
“Hey Jonathan,” Deana quietly said as Daniel simply waved.
“So, what did y’all do last night?” Jonathan asked. I watched Deana’s face go red, and Daniel smile at it.
“We watched movies, and I, uh, fell asleep.” Deana hesitantly answered.
“Oh, that sounds fun!” I said happily, knowing something else happened.
Deana nodded and turned away. Daniel looked at her, then back at us. “Uh, well we’ll see you back at the venue?”
I nodded, before Daniel and Deana turned around and started to walk back to the venue.

Jonathan and I walked into the Starbucks, and I sat down at a table beside the window in the corner. A few minutes later, Jonathan joined me. He handed me one of the two coffee cups in his hands. He sat down across from me and smiled. “That was awkward…” he said before taking a sip of his coffee.
I looked at him confused. “What?”
“That Deana thing. She was with Daniel. It was, I don't know, just awkward.”
I shrugged. “They had sex.”
Jonathan coughed, as he choked on the coffee he just sipped. “They what? How do you know? What the freak?!”
I giggled at his reaction. “Yeah, they had sex. I could tell. Deana was acting weird. She hesitated when she said she fell asleep. And Daniel smiled when you asked what they did last night.”
“I did see Daniel smile, but you really think they had sex?” Jonathan asked.
I nodded as I took a sip of my coffee. “Did you not see her glowing like the sun? She gave Daniel her V-Card.” I giggled as Jonathan's face turned red. “Oh, Jonny Boy. It’s okay. I know that you haven't given a girl your V-Card yet. Are you surprised that De lost it before you?”
His jaw dropped as I took another sip of my coffee. “Catt! I have lost my...okay fine, I haven’t. But you haven’t either!” He whisper yelled and pointed to me.
I shrugged. “Well, we’re on a tour full of hot band guys. You never know what could happen.”
Jonathan raised an eyebrow, then rolled his eyes.
“I could easily go to John Oh, and be like ‘I’m single, let's go have some fun.’” Jonathan looked down at the table. “I bet he would make me say ‘Oh John! Don't stop!’” I laughed as his face got redder.
“I don't want to talk about this.” He said as he chuckled slightly.
I smiled, knowing that I had embarrassed him. “Okay then! I’m ready to go! Come on!” I said, before getting up and tugging on Jonathan's arm. He stood up and we threw away our cups, then walked out the door, heading back to the venue.

I swung our hands as we walked down the sidewalk. “So, you know I was just kidding about that stuff about John, right?” I asked Jonathan, breaking the silence.
He nodded. “Yeah, I know that you’re more than a one night stand.”
I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “What?”
He shrugged. “You’re not the type of person that would have a one night stand. I know that you want your first time to be with someone special.”
“Kindda like you?”
His eyes got wide. “Huh? Like me?”
I nodded. “Yeah, like you want your first time to be with someone special.”
He let out a deep breath. “Oh, yeah. Someone special,” he said quietly.
We both walked in silence for a while, until Jonathan broke it. “So, after our set, do you want to go to the beach?”
I smiled and nodded. “That sounds fun.”
Jonathan smiled brightly. “Awesome.”

A few minutes later, we arrived to the venue. We walked past the after, gate showing security our passes. We walked to the tent, figuring Ziggy had already set up. As we were walking to the tent we saw Deana sitting on Daniels lap, playing with his fingers, giggling as he kissed her cheek.
“Deana!” I yelled.
She looked over and waved us over. “Hey babes, what’s up?” She asked, once we got to TDWP’s
tent.
I shook my head. “Nothing much. We were just on the way to the tent. You know, the place where you're supposed to be working. Selling merch, and whatever else we're supposed to do.”
Daniel laughed slightly. “Wow. You were right, De. She is a horrible merch girl.”
I bit my lip, trying not to say anything that I would regret later.
Jonathan looked at me, then back at Deana and Daniel, after he realized I was getting mad. “Uh, well, I guess you can come back to the tent whenever-”
“Or you can come soon. I am a horrible merch girl. I wouldn’t want to screw anything up,” I said bitterly.
“Okay! Bye!” Jonathan said, as he took my hand and pulled me away.

“Gah! He’s so annoying!” I told Jonathan as we walked to the tent.
Jonathan put his arm around me. “Why? He’s not that bad.”
I shook my head. “He’s horrible! He isn’t good for Deana. He totally dissed me, when I was standing right there! He said I was a bad merch girl!”
Jonathan chuckled. “You are a horrible merch girl. And we make fun of you like that all the time.”
“I know, but I hardly know him! Y’all are my best friends. You’re allowed to.”
Jonathan stared at me. “You’re making no sense.”
I sighed as we approached the tent. “I am, in my head.”

“CATT!” Kyle yelled.
I giggled as he ran over and tackled me into one of his famous ‘Kyle Hugs’. “We missed you! And where’s my lovely Deana?”
I rolled my eyes at the name I was about to say. “She’s being all lovey dovey with her new boe, Daniel,” I said as I walked past Kyle and towards the table.
“They’re together?” Caleb questioned quietly.
I nodded and sat down on the table. “Yes, they are, considering he took her v-card.”
“Why did she give him a Valentine’s day card? It isn’t even February!” Kyle exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.
Caleb ignored Kyle and his eyes got wide. “They had sex? Already? They’ve only known each other for a day!”
I shrugged. “That didn’t stop them.”
Jonathan joined our conversation and leaned on the table beside me. “We don’t know if they had sex.”
“Yes, we do. They did. I can tell,” I told the guys, nodding my head.
I watched as Caleb's face fell, and he sat down in one of the chairs. I felt bad for him. He was watching the girl he loves fall for another guy. “Cale, you alright?” I asked.
He nodded as Deana and Daniel came walking over, hand in hand.
I rolled my eyes and got off the table when I saw Daniel kiss her cheek. “I’ll see you at our set, okay baby?”
She nodded and pecked his lips, before he walked away.

I sat down on Kyle’s lap and he put his arms around me, hugging me close to him. “So, Deana…”
She looked at me and smiled. “Hmm?”
“Did you and Daniel have sex last night?” Everyone stared at me with wide eyes, not believing I had just asked that. “What?! I want to know!” Then, everyone stared at Deana, waiting for an answer.
She started to turn red as she started talking. “Uh, well, umm…” she stuttered. “Yes,” she said, barely audible.
Caleb stood up and threw his hands in the air. “Are you serious, Deana?!”
“What?!”
“Deana! You had sex with him, and you just met him!” He yelled at her, causing people to stare.
“Caleb! you act like I’m you're girlfriend! I’m not! I’m his! It happened! Get over it!” She yelled at him, turning to walk away.
Caleb grabbed her wrist, turning her around, before crashing his lips onto hers. My jaw dropped and I looked at Jonathan. “I think his balls just dropped.”
Jonathan chuckled slightly and nodded.
I looked back at Deana and Caleb. Deana pushed Caleb away. “What the freak Caleb?! What was that?!”
Caleb shrugged. “A kiss?”
Deana shook her head. “God Caleb! You’re an idiot! Just leave me alone!” she shouted, before walking away, leaving Caleb standing there alone.
I walked over to him, and tried to hug him. “Caleb…”
“Don’t talk to me! And don’t touch me!” He yelled at me, and started to walk back to the van.
“Don’t let it get to you babe,” Jonathan said as he put his arm around me.
I nodded and sighed. “Did he really just kiss her?” I asked and all the guys nodded.

I sat back down on the table. “What set time do y’all have today?” I asked, trying to forget what just happened.
“4:45,” Kent answered.
I nodded. “Y’all have a couple of hours to kill.”
“Let’s go walk around?” Marc suggested.
I nodded and hopped off the table. “Yes!” I walked over to Jonathan, jumping on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck while he held my legs, so I wouldn’t fall. I pointed to the sky. “We shall walk around! CHARGE!”
The guys laughed and rolled their eyes, before we walked away from the tent, leaving Ziggy all alone. “Bye Zig! Love you!” I yelled, as he flicked us off.

After a while of walking around, Jonathan put me down. I skipped over to The Maine's tent. Forever The Sickest Kids have been on tours with The Maine, so we were good friends with those guys. “Hey sexbunny!” I said as I approached the table.
John looked up and smirked. “Look who we have here. It's little miss 'I can't pick up my cellular device and text her sexbunny'.”
I giggled. “Sorry John. I'll leave, and text you now if you want.” I said as I turned around, before walking away.
“NO!” I heard John yell, before he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me off the ground. “It's so much more fun to have you here!”
“Hey! Get your hands off of Jonathan's girl!” I heard Kyle's voice yell.
I rolled my eyes and John raised an eyebrow. “So y'all are finally a thing?”
I looked at John with a confused look on my face. “Finally a thing?”
He nodded. “He's obviously crazy about you! ...I don't think I was supposed to say that.” He looked at the guys, who were walking toward us. He looked back at me. “I'm gonna leave before Jonathan beats the junk outta me! Bye!” He gave me a quick hug, before running back to his tent.
“JOHN!” I yelled after him, but he only looked back and waved me off. I rolled my eyes as I mumbled, “God, he's so annoying.”
I looked back at the guys, who were now only a few feet away. Once they reached me, Kyle put his arm around me. “So, what now?” I asked. “I'm bored of walking around. We've walked around the whole venue four times!”
Marc looked at his phone, then back at me. “Actually, we need to go find Caleb and get ready for our set.”
“I can go find Caleb. Y'all just go to the stage. I'll have Caleb at the stage in no time!” I said, before breaking away from Kyle and jogging away.

I figured he went to the van, so I started walking to the parking lot. On my way there, I saw Deana and Daniel. I stopped at the tent beside the stage they were standing at, and listened to their conversation.
“He kissed you?!” I heard Daniel ask.
“Yeah, he got mad because we had sex. And what you said to Catt was mean. She's my best friend. Can you not talk about her? It made even me think you were kindda a jerk,” Deana stated.
All of a sudden, I heard a slapping sound. “Oww,” I heard Deana mumble.
“I'm sorry. Oh my god. I'm so sorry,” Daniel's voice said, sounding panicked.
I looked over at them, just to see Deana rubbing her cheek and Daniel holding her hips, making sure she was okay. “It's fine Daniel, just forget it happened.”
I bit the inside of my cheek as I walked away. I couldn't talk to them right now. I would deal with Daniel later.

I walked to the parking lot, until I got to our van. I opened the door and saw Caleb laying down on the seat. “Come on Cale! You have to play the set soon!”
He sighed, but didn't move.
“Caleb! Come on!” I said, but more firmly.
He still didn't move.
“Caleb Michael Turman! If you don't come right now I'll castrate you with a cheese grater!” I shouted.
He groaned and slowly sat up. “What?!”
I pulled on his feet. “Come on! You have to play the show.”
He rolled his eyes then got up, before climbing out of the van. “Fine.”

We walked back into the venue, and all the way to the stage, in silence. I sighed, thinking about how miserable Caleb was. He really loved Deana. And she was with that jerk, Daniel, who abused her! I couldn't even tell any of the guys that. They would freak out, and make Deana even more upset.

“CATT!” I heard Austin yell, pulling me out of my thoughts. Suddenly, I felt all of Austin's weight on me as he tackled me with a hug.
“Hey Austin! When do y'all go on?” I asked.
“FTSK! You're on! Come on!” The backstage worker said, trying to hurry the guys on the stage.
Austin looked back at me. “Right now!” He kissed my forehead, then ran onto the stage.

About 45 minutes later, the guys came running off the stage. “That was great! You guys were amazing!” I told them as Kyle picked me up and spun me around.
“Thanks babes!” Kent said when Kyle put me down.
“I have to admit. I felt weird. This is the first show that Deana wasn't watching with me. I was all alone. It was awkward,” I said, as I made a pouting face.
The guys laughed at me. “Wow Catt. That's nice,” Marc said as he walked past me, with all the other guys following him.
“You ready to go to the beach?” Jonathan whispered in my ear.
I nodded. “Yeah, but don't y'all have a signing?”
He shrugged, before putting his arm around me. “I don't know. I guess. But I'm skipping it. I want to go to the beach with you.”
I smiled. “Okay, let's go.”

We walked out of the venue, and down the street. We kept walking until we got to the beach. I carried my flip-flops as we walked down the beach, with the waves washing over our feet. “This is really beautiful, Jonathan.” I said as I felt his fingers intertwine with mine, watching the sun go down.
“Like you?” He whispered.
I looked up at him. “I'm not beautiful.”
He stopped walking and shook his head. “Catt, you're absolutely breath taking,” He whispered as he leaned down closer to my face. “And that's the truth,” he mumbled against my lips, before kissing me.
I kissed him back instantly, knowing that it was what I wanted. This kiss was much longer, and meant more than our last kiss. Jonathan started rubbing my sides, under my shirt. I smiled into the kiss, causing him to smile too. “Wanna go back to the van?” He whispered against my lips. I nodded, before Jonathan took my hand and we quickly walked to the van.

We arrived at the van, and he kissed me as he opened the door. I smiled when he picked me up, before he climbed into the van, laying me on the seat. He broke away and shut the door, locking it.

I sat up as he turned back around and crashed his lips to mine. His tongue licked my bottom lip, just begging for entrance. I opened my mouth, giving him the entrance he wanted. I felt his hands travel down my body, feeling for the hem of my tank top. I pulled away as he ripped it off my body. “God, you’re beautiful,” he whispered as he started to nibble on my neck. I bit my lip, holding back a moan. It was no use, because within a matter of seconds, the moan escaped my mouth. I felt Jonathan smile against my neck as his hands messed with the hem of my shorts. He looked up at me and I nodded. He smiled and pulled them off me leaving me in my bra and panties. I smiled as he took his shirt off, and undid his jeans. I bit my lip as I saw his erection coming from his boxers. “Are you sure?” He asked. I nodded and unhooked my bra. Pulling it off, watching Jonathan bite his lip. I could wait any longer. I wanted him, and I finally had him. I pulled his boxers off, as he pulled my panties off. He leaned behind me and grabbed a condom. “You ready?” He asked me softly, while he put the condom on. I nodded as he grabbed my hips and entered me slowly.

I moaned in pain and pleasure, as Jonathan entered me deeper. “Am I hurting you?” He asked. I shook my head, and he kept moving in and out slowly. “I’ll take it slow,” he whispered then softly kissed my lips, still moving in and out slowly. I felt pleasure take over my body. I moaned my loudest, as Jonathan started to go a little faster. “Catt, I love you.”
I smiled and moaned once more “I love you too, Jonathan.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Scandalous! :O
Hahaha.
Definitely tell me what you think.
Love you!
-Catt.