Status: Trying to post regularly. I get too much homework. That's what I get for bein' smart.

Our Footprints Washed Away From the Docks Downtown

Memories Will Forever Stay Here

Tomorrow's the big day I thought. And indeed it was, in 24 hours and 6 minutes to be exact.

My 3 friends and I were going to Maryland for vaction again. But more importantly to see our 4 friends, who we unfortunately lost contact with.

All of a sudden, I heard my phone ringing. I immediately hopped on my bed, hoping it was Rian - or any one of the guys. Looking at the caller ID, I frowned as I saw a picture of my friend Kaysie and her nickname Kay Kay flashing across the screen.

"What do you need, Kay Kay?"

"Did one of the guys ever call you? I don't want to land in Baltimore and not see their faces."

I frowned again, "No. Everytime I call, it says the number's been disconnected. But I wouldn't worry, I'm sure they remembered."

She sighed heavily, "You better be right, Jay." I laughed lightly and hung up.

Suddenly, memories flooded my brain. Memories of the fun times with the guys, and the times we fought.

The times Rian and I kissed.

Tears filled my eyes as I whispered, "My fault, it's all my fault."

Was it my fault they changed their numbers? Why they didn't want to talk to us?

I let myself drown in my tears until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying to start it slow, and maybe that's bad. All Time Low will appear in chapter 4 perhaps, as soon as I write it. xD

Chapter 2 will be up in (hopefully) the next 30-45 minutes. I don't want just chapter 1 up today, because I feel like people will become uninterested with just this very short chapter.