Status: Active and updates will be regular

Aerobics

July- Kissing in the car

It was Friday as I tiredly sat through history. We were meant to be having double gymnastics but our teacher was sick so we just had triple history instead. History isn’t boring, it’s just triple? Come on… Finally the school bell rang. I jumped and hurriedly gathered my things rushing out of the school building and pelting off to the dorms. I dumped my things by the door and shot back past the school building to the parking lot. I met up with my usual driver. He needn’t even be told where to go. As soon as we whisked off he started nattering about some kids who had trashed the back of the car and I started moaning about triple history. Well… he does drive me back and fourth from work so we came like tiny friends. I sat behind the cashier desk folding endless clothes and underwear. I collected my wages and hung around for a while. I chose out a mask that would match my outfit. I went out to meet Sam. He hastened me and told me we had to get the car ready for the party plus himself. He had a right moan at me as we sped back to building in the car.

It was already five when I got back so I had to hurry myself. I brushed my teeth, did my make-up, nail polish and finally got dressed into a white laced short sleeved top and a layered knee-length skirt. It was the most formal outfit I owned. Then lastly I placed on my brown sparkly sequined mask over my head.

I heard the knock of the door as I was just applying a little more mascara to make my eyes stand out. Mum used to tell me that my eyes and cheeks were my best feature. I wandered over and opened it. Would I straight away know who Mystery Man was? Would he know me? Would we fall in love and the he’d dump me when he sees my looks? Questions and worries swirled in my head. Do it, I urged myself. I mean, the least I could do was open the door.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it was just Macy.
“Hey Mace.” I said. Then I paused just noticing the guy next to her. He had on a casual outfit and he had chocolate coloured skin with big brown doggy eyes. I practically wanted to drool.
“Hiya…” Macy said. “This is… well I can’t say can I? Well from your faces you guys don’t recognize each other and stuff so I might as well leave you to it. I left my own Mystery man by the door. Okay… I’m gone!” I grinned underneath my mask. I had set Macy up with Dion. I knew he had a brother but. He told me his brother had a Mystery date too.

“Hi” I said. Would he know me by voice?
“Hey,” replied a husky voice from behind the mask. Such a husky, sexy voice… I snapped back to reality when he said. “You wanna catch a car?” I nodded. I allowed him to take my arm and escort me to a cab. A fine gentleman he was. The drivers had done a pretty good job at the cars. They had white curtains inside draping the windows. I saw Macy get in with Dion. They dropped the curtain and I could see some shadows kissing. Wow… they’d warmed up quickly. The drivers were wearing either suits or black mini dresses. Mystery man led me to a car and opened the door for me before going round and opening his own door.

I didn’t know him well but his voice was enough to make me shy. Out of the guys I knew I couldn’t even guess who this would be. But Macy had nice taste, she wouldn’t set ,me up with a nerd just for a laugh. In the car we talked. It was a very long ride. We became like friends after half-an-hour of driving. In the end we ended up kissing, with the curtain draped across the windows. Okay… so now we were more than friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
This took quite a while but I am working really hard and trying to stay on track of the writing. Any comments/ criticism? All welcome. :c) xxx