Status: It will soon be redone. This will be deleted in a few weeks.

Danger Line

Hulk... Grr

NC-17--Some sexual content

The week of planning of the bonfire had gone so quickly that before I knew it, it was Saturday morning and it was the day of the bonfire. Over the week, Matt and I had slept on the same bed and though a few times I woke up in fright Matt was there to console me.

Matt’s arm was draped across my stomach as he slept on his stomach. I watched him sleep for a few minutes. At times, I felt like there was a glass between us. It kept us apart, but I knew what the glass was. It was my experience in captivity that I couldn’t share with him. It made my mouth go dry just thinking about it.

I could tell he wanted to help, eager even. He didn’t know how and I didn’t make things easier for him. I sighed deeply and the movement made him stir. He slowly fluttered his eyes open and my breath was taken away to see his hazel orbs looking back at me. A smile crept on his lips.

“It was a good night,” he mumbled.

“It was a good night,” I repeated and smiled too. “Today is the bonfire.”

“We break the tombstone today. Brian is going to meet us there,” he yawned and scooted closer to me and his arm that was across my stomach tightened. “We’re going to beat the shit out of that tombstone.”

I giggled and nodded and nuzzled under his chin. I pecked his chest softly and he continued to wrap his arms around me tighter.

“I missed this so fucking much,” he said softly.

“Me too.”

I lifted my head and our lips were so close that we didn’t fight the feelings we had and pressed our lips together. We started out slow and we just tasted each other for a while, and then his hand went under my shirt from my back and I felt as his hand caressed my scars and I didn’t flinch. That was improvement.

He moved his hand to my chest and since I wasn’t wearing a bra he easily cupped my breast. I arched my back and felt as my nipple hardened. His kiss became more passionate and it released a moan from me. Our bodies connected and there was that spark that never ceased to amaze me whenever Matt touched me so intimately.

Matt broke our kiss to remove my shirt and he buried his face on my chest. He kissed all around the mound, but he never reached the one spot I wanted his mouth on. I arched my back again, trying to guide him to where I wanted him, but when he smirked, I knew what he was doing.

I whined. “Mattie, please,” I begged.

His eyes went on fire when I called him by his nickname. His mouth immediately enclosed on my erect nipple and tugged playfully and sucked on it. I wrapped my hands around his head and pressed him closer to me.

I loved it when he touched and kissed my breasts. Matt was a breast man I always knew that.

He played with my breasts until the nipples were tight buds. Then he kissed the valley of my breasts and started to move lower and lower until he was at my navel where his tongue dove inside. The action made me jump a bit because it tickled. He pulled the cover over his head as he continued to go down.

My breathing hitched when I lifted the cover and saw him reach my shorts and he pulled them down enough to reveal my curls and he placed a kiss on top of it. He only glanced at me to make sure it was okay what he was doing and then I didn’t shake my head, he continued.

I lifted my hips to let him remove my shorts and panties. He parted my legs enough for him to get between them. He kissed my knee and he made his way to the inner part of my thigh. It made me shiver when I felt his hot breath near my femininity. He nibbled on the flesh of my thigh gently and I saw his teeth leave a mark.

He parted my folds with his hands and then placed his hot mouth on my sensitive bud. My hips left the bed and I let out a squeal of surprise. The feeling was a bit foreign to me. It had been a really long time.

I twisted around a lot, so Matt had to place his hands on my hips as he continued to lap and lick me. He went down to my entrance and his tongue traced the rim and it made me so wild. He remembered everything that got me edge.

He pressed his face closer to me, like he wanted to devour me. My legs shook and spasm. My hands went to my breasts and it made Matt moan and growl. The vibration of it reached me and it sent me over the edge.

I placed a hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming as my orgasm hit me. I rode Matt’s face until my orgasm faded and left me in a hazed daze. He moved up my body until our lips met. I could taste myself.

“You taste better than I remember,” he whispered in my ear.

“I want to know if you still taste the same,” I said seductively and cupped his package. He grunted and then licked his lips, restraining himself.

“You don’t have to,” he murmured.

“I want to,” I smiled and pushed him on his back and like him, I kissed my way down to his sweats. The cover was pulled over me, but Matt was holding it up so he could watch. I pulled down his sweats, and he didn’t sleep with underwear one, his cock strung out erect and ready for me.

I first placed my hand around it and have him a few pumps. It twitched in my hand and it made me grin.

I looked at Matt in the eyes when I placed the head in my mouth and let my tongue caress it. He jumped similarly like I had.

I sucked hard and then took as much as I could in my mouth.

“Jesus!” he cried out. “Oh, babe… I almost forgot how good it feels to have your lips around me. Sucking me.”

I gave him another hard suck. I bobbed my head up and down and I could taste the pre-cum. I wanted to taste him.

“So close,” Matt panted and moved my hair to give him a clear view. “Honey, I’m coming.”

I got the first spurt and remembered how good he tasted. It wasn’t bitter and it was all man.

“Ma, Pa?” a tiny voice asked and it froze me in place.

“D-Damien,” Matt stammered.

“Where’s mommy?” Damien’s sleepy voice asked.

I quickly lifted my head out of the covers without exposing Matt and me.

“Hey, baby, um…” I said nervously, “mommy is just checking daddy is okay. He said he had some stomach pain. He’s okay though. Go back to bed, sweetie.”

“I’m hungry,” Damien muttered.

“Go to your room and pick your clothes. I’ll be there soon, baby,” I told him and Damien walked out of the room.

“Fuck!” Matt laughed. “If he had come just ten seconds earlier, God, that would have been bad.”

I laughed with him for a while and then we got out of bed. I replaced the sheets after I was showered and dressed.

When I went to Damien’s room, he was dressed in mix-matching clothes. I fixed his clothes and then we went to the kitchen. I fixed up breakfast for us. Matt walked into the kitchen with a smile from ear to ear and he pecked my cheek.

“I love you,” he said in my ear.

“I love you too,” I said back truthfully. “Oh, Eli and his parents are coming to the bonfire. Is that all right?”

“No need to ask permission, babe, this is for you,” he replied and sat down as I served breakfast.

It was definitely a good day.

After breakfast, I packed things up in the van. Matt drove the three of us to the cemetery in Huntington Beach. I recognized Brian’s car and he was waiting outside with a metal baseball bat. I just laughed to myself as I saw him looking so damn serious.

We parked behind his car and got out. Damien jumped out of the car and went running to his uncle. Brian dropped the bat and picked up Damien and twirled him around.

“Brian, he just had breakfast, put him down,” I ordered and Brian did just that. He embraced me quickly and tightly.

“I’ve been wanting to do this since the day I found out you were alive,” he said sincerely.

“Now we get to,” I patted his back and we stepped back.

Matt held out his hand and I laced my fingers with his as we made our way to my tombstone.

“Isn’t the bat made out of aluminum?” I asked Brian.

“No, this is steel. It’s real heavy. It looks light, but it might as well be Thor’s hammer.”

I laughed and then noticed that Matt was carrying something similar to what Thor had has a weapon.

We found my tombstone. Of course in the casket there was no body. The tombstone had my entire name and at the bottom it said “Carpe Diem”. It was sort of my motto because I took it from my older brother Damien. He had it tattooed on his back.

“What did you put in the casket?” I asked Matt.

“Letters you sent me on your first tour,” he said.

I gave a small smile. “I remember.”

“Do you want them?” he asked.

I shook my head. “No. It’s okay.”

“May I go first?” Brian asked.

“Yes, let me just get Damien out of the way and put his goggles on,” I said as I took Damien a few feet away and placed the goggles to protect him.

I gave Brian a nod when we were ready.

He swung hard and took a chunk of the top of the tombstone. Matt swung the large hammer and it broke the tombstone in half.

I could tell their frustration as they destroyed the tombstone.

When I looked at Matt and Brian, I could tell they felt a little better. Matt wiped away the sweat from his forehead.

Damien clapped his hands. “Yay, daddy! Daddy is Hulk, grrr!”

“Hey, and me?” Brian asked out of breath.

“You are… Superman!” Damien exclaimed.

“I’m the handsome one,” Brian smirked. “You’re a green freak of nature,” he said to Matt.

Matt laughed and shook his head. “Hulk can beat Superman’s ass any time.”

“Wanna put it to the test?” Brian suggested knowing he could probably win since he was into martial arts.

“Not the time, boys!” I called out. “We have to get to the beach and set up for tonight.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am hosting a contest called Dominate Me. Check it out if you want to enter.

Also I have a bunch of stuff you should check out

First: A new co-write that will come out soon called Still Here and it’s with for I have Syn. (Rae)

Second: One shots you can read if you want the first is Get Out Alive, then Rise Above This and finally Always Yours. They’re all contest entries.