Status: In Progress :)

Wonderwall

Coping Mechanisms Can Lead To Friendship?

[Chapter 8]

I woke up to a naked Ovechkin laying by me in a strange room. He started kissing my neck. "I have. I have you breathing down my neck. Breathing down my neck. I don't. Don't know what you could possibly expect under this condition so I'll wait. I'll wait for the ambulance to come. Ambulance to come pick us up off the floor. What did you possibly expect under this condition so slow down."

He smirked. "Pretty voice."

I got up and got dressed. "I have to use the restroom." I walked into his bathroom, locking the door. The idiot didn't even take my phone. I turned it on and text Kris: [Come get me please. Ovechkin has me. He took me from the hospital and raped me.]

I got a response seconds later: [Call me. I'm going to have the police trace the call and I'll be there soon.]

I called Kris. I was talking in hushed tones and turned on the sink. "Kristopher."

Kris' voice sounded worried. "I'm coming for you, Alicia."

I heard a cop's voice. "Pittsburgh police department."

Kris was freaking out. "My teammate has been kidnapped. She's on the phone with me. I need you to trace the call and retrieve her."

The cop's voice was more soothing. "Calm down now, son. Who is missing? Say. Aren't you Kris Letang?"

Kris sounded annoyed. "Yes. I am. Her name is Alicia Lemieux. She needs to be back before her father finds out!"

"Her father is?"

I could practically see Kris rolling his eyes. He's so adorable when he gets annoyed. "Mario Lemieux! Le Magnifique! Owner of the Pittsburgh fucking Penguins!"

The cop finally started to cooperate and traced the call, but there was an issue. Ovechkin was banging on the bathroom door. I panicked. "I'm taking a shower, Alex. I feel dirty. Give me a few minutes."

He kept pounding on the door. "Open door. I join you."

I walked up to the door. "Let me finish getting undressed first. Then we can shower together."

He stopped the restless pounding. "Okay."

I turned my attention back to the phone. The cop was speaking to me. "Miss Lemieux, we will be there shortly."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank You. Bring Kris with." Then I hung up. I turned my phone off, started the water, and stripped. I walked to the door and opened it. Ovechkin picked me up and walked in the shower. He put soap on his hands and started massaging my back. "Sing for me. I like pretty voice."

I thought of a song and started singing. "I don't mean to critique on your seduction technique 
But your money's not impressing me, it's kinda weak 
That you really think you're gonna get my rocks off 
Get my top and socks off, by showing me the dollars in your drop box 

Me and all my friends, we don't buy bottles, we bring 'em 
We take the drinks from the tables when you get up and leave 'em 
And I don't care if you stare and you call us scummy 
Cause we ain't after your affection, and sure as hell not your money, honey."

I washed myself as he complimented my singing. He pushed me against the wall and attacked my neck with his lips. I pushed him away. "After breakfast."

He smiled and nodded. He got dressed and handed me a tee-shirt of his to wear while my clothes were laundered.

He carried me down to the kitchen and started making me breakfast. "You Bourdon widow?"

I nodded sadly.

He kissed my cheek. "I lose brother. It hard. You like sing. Sing song about Luc. It help ease pain. It why I play hockey. For brother."

I nodded and hugged him. He hugged back before going to cook breakfast. I sat up straight in the chair and began to sing.

"I miss your soft lips. I miss your white sheets.
I miss the scratch of your un-shaved face on my cheek.
And this is so hard cause I didn't see
that you were the love of my life and it kills me.

I see your face in strangers on the street.
I still say your name when I'm talking in my sleep.
And in the limelight, I play it all fine.
But I can't handle it when I turn off my night light.
[Ah]
But I can't handle it when I turn off my night light.
[Ah]

They say that true love hurts, well this could almost kill me.
Young love murder, that is what this must be.
I would give it all to not be sleeping alone.

The life is fading from me while you watch my heart bleed.
Young love murder, that is what this must be.
I would give it all to not be sleeping alone.

Remember the time we jumped the fence when 
the Stones were playing and we were too broke to get in.
You held my hand then, then made me crawl I swore to God it was the best night of my life.
Or when you took me across the world, we promised that this will last forever but now I see.
It was my past life, a beautiful time
Drunk off of nothing but each other till the sun rise.
[Ah]
Drunk off of nothing but each other till the sun rise.

They say that true love hurts, well this could almost kill me.
Young love murder, that is what this must be.
I would give it all to not be sleeping alone.

The life is fading from me while you watch my heart bleed.
Young love murder, that is what this must be.
I would give it all to not be sleeping alone.

It was a past (he was a past life) life, a beautiful time.
Drunk off of nothing but each other till the sun rise. [Till the sun rise.]

They say that true love hurts, well this could almost kill me.
Young love murder, that is what this must be.
I would give it all to not be sleeping alone.

The life is fading from me while you watch my heart bleed.
Young love murder, that is what this must be.
I would give it all to not be sleeping alone."

I was crying by the end. Alex pulled me close to him and let me cry it all out. "What song that?"

I sniffled. "The Harold Song. It's by Ke$ha."

[I know this song wasn't made until 2010 but please ignore it. It really fit the bill for the relationship :) thanks!]

The door busted open a few seconds later. "Police!" They walked up to us. "Hand over Miss Lemieux and we won't charge you."

I hugged Alex. "I'll send this back to you."

He kissed me lightly. "Keep. You can be only friend from Penguin. Keep shirt. Remember we friend."

I smiled. "We'll exchange numbers when we play you again."

He nodded. I turned and walked to Kris. Kris carried me to the cop car. "Do I even want to know?" He flashed a smile at me. I shook my head no and laughed lightly.

Kris and I went back to my house as soon as we got to Pittsburgh. I looked up at him. "Movie night?"

He smirked. "Hell yeah!"

We cuddled on the couch watching Miracle, both falling asleep.

In my dream I was walking along the beach. Luc walked up to me and held me. "Alicia. I want you to be with Kris. Take care of him. He will take care of you. We will be together once your time comes. I can wait that long. You need Kris as much as he needs you. I love you. Tell Etienne I love him too. I will be watching over you, my darling."

Luc kissed me and dissappeared.

(Kris' dream:
I was skating when I heard a familiar voice. "Luc!" I skated up to him.

Luc smiled. "I'm only here to ask a favor of you. I want you to protect my Alicia and our Etienne. She needs you as much as you need her. This has been hard on you both. Damn motorcycle. Don't let her get one of those, by the way. I want you to be there for her fully. I want you two together. Please do this for me. I've been watching over the 3 of you and will continue to do so. You can make her happy, Kris. You can't make her forget about me, but you can ease the pain of the loss. I know you love her. She has a love for you also. Make her happy. That's all I can ask. Thanks bro." 

Luc gave me one of our man hugs before he disappeared.)

The remained of both of our dreams were darkness. They were full of confusion. Should we listen to Luc? I have a feeling that it's the right thing to do. 

Luc always has some weird way of always being right...
♠ ♠ ♠
Dark Blue by Jack's Mannequin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQOIJDE3RhA

Sleazy by Ke$ha:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ_U78ZNbNo

The Harold Song by Ke$ha:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj_x9hgey0o