Dark and Dirty Like You've Never Seen

You're Such a Tease

I spent most of Saturday lying in Frank’s bed recovering from the night before. I woke up and attempted to eat some breakfast but my stomach was still pretty queasy from spending the majority of my night throwing up. After choking down some toast and orange juice I crawled back into bed, wanting to sleep off my hang over just a little more. Frank was pretty amused with me but still understood. He said he was going to go to Gerard’s to see how he faired the night and most likely help clean up. I nodded and drifted back into much needed sleep.

When I awoke for the second time, there was no sign of Frank in his room. I reached over to the bedside table and grabbed my phone. Holy shit, it’s almost four in the afternoon! I groaned and rolled out of bed feeling lazy as ever. I shuffled out of his room and down the hall to the bathroom. I flicked on the light and squinted from the sudden brightness as I shut the door and locked it and made my way to the bath tub. I turned on the hot water and let it run for a second. I flipped through my phone until I came to Frank’s name. I pressed the call button and waited for him to pick up as it rang through. Eventually it went to voice mail. I pulled the phone away from my ear and stared at it, concerned as I hit end. I went back to his name and hit text.

“Hey, where are you at? I’m finally up now. I hope it’s cool that I’m taking a bath :/”

I hit send before setting my phone on the edge of the sink. I stripped down and stepped into the now hot water, letting it wash over my sticky skin. I was finally starting to feel normal again. I wasn’t sure how Frank’s dad would feel if I soaked in the tub for a while, so I made sure to keep it under my normal time. I drained the tub much too early for my taste as I grabbed a towel off the rack and began to dry myself off, being sure to keep my cast dry. I grabbed my phone and clothes off the floor and wrapped the towel around me as I made my way out of the bathroom and back down the hall to Frank’s room. I didn’t run into Frank’s dad either. He must be at work. I threw open the door to Frank’s room and had to stifle a scream. Frank was standing on the other side of the door, getting ready to pull it open.

“Holy shit, when did you get here?” I asked trying to slow my heart rate.

“Just a minute ago. I was wondering where you were.”

“I’ve been trying to get a hold of you. Did you not get my text?”

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and cocked his head to the side. “Oh … I guess not. Sorry.”
I sighed and shook my head. I was going to ask Frank what took so long when I noticed he was staring at me. Not just me, but … me. I looked down and realized I was still wrapped in a towel. I blushed a fierce shade of red and tightened my hold on the material. He just looked up at me and smiled.

“Are you just going to put your uniform back on?”

“Well … I-I mean it’s all I have here.”

“Here.” He reached past me and I froze for a moment as he pushed the door shut. I waited for him to tackle me again like yesterday but nothing happened. I watched as he walked over and flopped on the bed, grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. I stared at him, unsure, still not wanting to move from my spot. He glanced over at me casually. “You can change. I won’t look and I don’t think my dad is here, but just in case keep the door shut. Then I’ll take you to your parents to get your stuff.” He didn’t wait before turning his attention back to the TV. This had to be a trick. I’m standing here, practically naked, and he doesn’t care? I walked over near his closet and sat my close on the floor, not taking my eyes off of him. He didn’t even flinch.

“What’s the catch?”

“Hmm?” He didn’t look away from the screen. I huffed.

“So … you’re not even bothered by this at all.”

“What?”

“Me. I’m standing here naked in your room, your dad’s not home, and it doesn’t even faze you?”

“Exactly.” He finally turned to look at me. Now I was confused.

“What?”

“I know what you’re doing. My dad’s not home, so you take a bath and tell me to come home. I’m not falling for it this time. You’re school girl look got me once, but I got you this time.” He smirked and was sitting on the edge of the bed now.

‘I wasn’t trying to --”

“No. It’s cool. Nice try though.” He gave me that lopsided grin.

“Well then …” I just shrugged my shoulders and turned my back to him. Two can play this game. I leaned over and grabbed my bra off the floor. I slowly took my towel and let it slide down my back until it rested on my hips. I tied it around me loosely and began to put on my bra. I looked over my shoulder and saw that he had lain back down on the bed facing the TV, but his eyes were on me. I smirked and went back to my dirty work. I bent over again and grabbed my skirt and pulled it up my legs under the towel. Just as I pulled it over my backside, I let the towel fall to the ground, giving him a quick peak at me. I heard him shift on the bed and my grin grew wider. This time I turned around to face him and picked my shirt up off the ground. I saw his chest rising and falling with his heavy breathing. I slid the shirt onto my arms, but did not button it, leaving my front exposed. I retrieved my tie from the floor and pulled it apart, slinging it around my neck. I looked at my panties laying on his floor, then back up to him and smiled. I made my way over to him and I saw him swallow hard.

“Could you tie my tie for me?”

I saw his mouth open to respond, then shut. He just nodded and sat up on the bed facing me, my chest at his eye level. I watched as his hands went to work on putting my tie back together; they were just visibly shaking. His skilled hands made short work of tying the silk material I watched when he was done as he let his fingertips brush my skin as he ran down the length of the tie. He skimmed across my chest, in between my breast, down my stomach all the way to my navel before letting it go.

I could feel myself shaking now. Partly because he always seems to have that effect on me, but it was also due to how powerful I felt right now. I was towering over him, my body slightly exposed to him, and he would do anything I said right now. That’s when I felt my nerves kick in. I did all of this without the help of bad ass Angela, and I faltered for a minute. I bit at my lip nervously, deciding on my next move. I thought about yesterday and how I was terrified and nervous of going any further with Frank due to the short amount of time we had known each other, let alone the very short time we have been dating. Then I thought about the effect Frank had on me every time he touched me or gave me a look. That’s when I realized that I wanted this. It didn’t matter the time we have spent together. Nothing about this felt wrong and my body just gravitated toward him whenever he was around. Almost as if I not only wanted this, but somehow, I needed this.

My body surged with adrenaline as I sat my hands on his chest, feeling it rise and fall, his heart slowly accelerating under my touch. I let my hands travel mindlessly down to the hem of his shirt and pull it up over his head. I dragged it off his arms and threw it to the floor, exposing his bare chest to me for the first time, revealing more tattoos. I let my fingers trace over them, inspecting them. For the first time, Frank responded and I felt his hands on the small of my back, pulling me to sit on his lap facing him. He brought a hand up to my neck and let it slide over my smooth, fresh showered skin. He brought his other hand up and let them both slide into the shoulders of my shirt and peeled it back off of me, leaving me in my skirt, bra and tie. His face started to inch toward my breast but paused just centimeters from them, looking up into my eyes, silently asking my permission. I let my hands slide up into his hair and brought him the rest of the way to me. I felt his mouth attach itself to me as he began trailing kisses from one breast to the other. I let my head lull back, my eyes fluttering close. His hands made their way to the clasp of my bra and opened it in one swift motion. I felt my face burn as he pulled my bra off, leaving me completely exposed. He took my face in his hands and stared at me with those lust filled hazel eyes, causing my muscles to clench.

“You’re so perfect.”

I looked down, a little embarrassed and completely flattered. He placed his hand under my chin lifting my face to meet his. He pressed his lips to mine innocently at first, but quickly the urgency built up. I parted my lips as he quickly invaded my mouth with his tongue. While doing so, I felt one of his hands move up and cup one of my breast, messaging it gently. I repressed the moan that was trying to escape me. He quickly detached his lips from mine and moved down to my chest, taking the other breast in his mouth while still kneading the other one. My hands gripped his hair and I couldn’t stop the loud moan that came when I felt him flick his tongue on my nipple and suck on it hard. He moved back to assaulting my mouth to my disappointment, but I felt his hand leave my breast and move down between us and under my skirt. I felt his fingers run along my slit, causing me to gasp.

“Frank, please …”

I didn’t need to say anymore. With one swift motion he had flipped us on to the bed and was on top of me. He lifted my skirt not even bothering to take it off and before I could process, I saw him bury his face deep between my legs. I cried out as I felt his tongue lashing against my sweet spot. His cold lip ring against my burning skin had me in a state of euphoria. I gripped onto the bed and tried to control myself. This proved impossible when seconds later I felt two fingers slide into me and began pumping viciously.

“OH Fuck!” I arched my back and began bucking my hips to meet his quick rhythm. He continued mercilessly, harder and faster, as my moans and cries only seemed to encourage him. “Frank, I’m … I’m … fuck!” I couldn’t stop him before all my senses exploded and I crashed around him into an earth shattering release. I shook violently as my body came down from its high. I didn’t even have a chance to gather my surroundings. I opened my eyes to see him quickly undoing his jeans. I felt my mouth start to water and was surprised to find that my body was ready for round two. He stood up briefly to shed the rest of his clothes and I gapped at him. Holy shit! Despite his short stature, he made up for it in other ways. He climbed back on top of me and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

“Angela ..” He breathed out my name as I felt him slide into me. I winced and fisted my hands into his hair. He started off slow, looking at my face to make sure I was ok. I couldn’t control the guttural moans that escaped me as I felt him stretching and filling me to my full potential. He sped up his thrusts and I began to grind my hips to meet him. He latched onto my neck and began sucking and biting on it as he went even faster. When I lifted my hips to meet with his he let out a low moan against my skin and I couldn’t control myself anymore as I felt myself once again fall apart underneath him. Watching me in such pleasure and knowing he’s the one who had done it to me finally pushed Frank to his breaking point as he thrust hard one last time before releasing himself.

He collapsed on me, pressing his sweaty forehead to mine as we stared at each other, both breathing labored. I’m not sure how long we lay like that, but I was content on staying this way forever; laying with him in this pure bliss that I had never felt with anyone before. Frank finally pealed himself off of me and replaced himself on the bed next to me, his head on my chest. I ran my hand absent mindedly through his hair and let out a sigh. I guess it hadn’t hit me yet what had just happened…
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah ... that was intense. sorry for the super long delay. I haven't had internet which is super annoying. Anyway, I'm aware this was kind of graphic and I want your guys input. Too much? Not enough? Just right? It's the first sex scene in this story and I want to know if it was ok or if I should avoid it in the future. Let me hear your feedback. Again, sorry for the delay. Cheers.