Dark and Dirty Like You've Never Seen

Break In

Frank went to jump in the shower while I redressed myself, undergarments and all this time. I sat on the edge of the bed as I waited for Frank to finish up in the bathroom. My skin was still ultra-sensitive after earlier events. I ran my hand down my arm as I thought back to it all. Everything was so intense and erotic and yet … something wasn’t right. It wasn’t Frank or I, and it sure as hell wasn’t the sex but something was off. He didn’t even bother with a condom and I definitely wasn’t on birth control. I tried my best to shake the thought away. I needed to worry about one thing at a time. I grabbed my phone off the bed next to me. It was almost seven in the evening. My dad was still working night shifts at his factory job and should be leaving for work soon giving us an opportunity to sneak in and grab my stuff. My mom would most likely be passed out in her room. She takes so many pills for the depression and anxiety that she has developed over the years being married to my dad that she probably won’t even hear us come in. I pressed my fore finger and my thumb to my temple and sighed. We shouldn’t have any problems getting my stuff but I’m still on edge and worried about my dad.

I heard the door creak open and in walked Frank with a towel draped loosely around his waist. I could see the thin trail of hair below his navel traveling south past the towel. I thought about what was hidden behind the material and I felt the muscles in my stomach clench hungrily. I looked up at him and smiled, trying to compose myself. I didn’t think it was possible to be any more attractive, but if anyone could do it, it was Frank Iero. His hair was still wet and laying messily across his forehead. His tattoos appeared to be shimmering under the beads of water that still stuck to his skin. Whatever anxiety I was feeling a moment ago was a distant thought now. I watched as he made his way over to the closet and pulled out some clothes. He threw them on the bed next to me and made his way over the side of the bed. I bit at the inside of my cheek and looked at him as he towered over me. He smirked and held his hand out to me. I gave him a questioning look.

“Look, earlier was … amazing, and as much as I wouldn’t mind round two, I can’t afford getting caught with my dad in the other room and with so much we have to do tonight. Besides, I don’t think I could control myself with you staring at me like that.”

I blushed and nodded, not realizing how desperately I was looking at him. I gave him my hand and stood up from the bed. He pulled me to him, placing a delicate kiss on my lips.

“You can wait in the living room. I’ll just be a second.”

I agreed and walked out of his room, shutting the door behind me. I walked down the hall and out into the living room where I found Frank’s dad sitting on the couch, watching a basketball game and drinking a beer. I plopped down on the love seat across from him staring blindly at the screen, having no clue what was going on.

“You like basketball?”

I was startled by his dad talking. I looked at him sheepishly and shook my head. He just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

“Eh, it’s fine. I could never really get Frank into sports either. He’s always been obsessed with music. I got him to play little league baseball for two years before he got hit in the head. He never wanted to play after that. At least he tried.” He smiled at the memory and shook his head before returning to the game. I couldn’t help but grin at him. I could just tell by the way he talked about Frank how much he cared about him. Inside, I felt a twinge of pain in my heart. I enjoyed seeing Frank interact with his dad and hear them talk about each other, but part of me was jealous. It all seems so foreign to me because I’ve never experienced it. Not even with grandparents. I barely even knew them. I was torn from my train of thought when Frank stepped out into the living room, pulling a shirt over his head. I don’t think I will ever get over how attractive he is. It didn’t matter if he wore a brown paper bag, he would still look incredible. He stood there in black skinny jeans, a plain red t-shirt and black converse. He shoved his hands in his pockets and leaned against the door frame.

“You ready to go, or do you wanna finish this game?” He asked, raising an eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes and lifted myself off the couch.

“We can go.”

I saw Frank’s dad give him a questioning look, but Frank just gave him a look as if to say, “I’ll tell you later”. I followed him through the house and out the side door to his car. The sun was starting to set, causing the neighborhood to have a dreamy look about it. We hopped in the car and made the short drive to my house. As we pulled up in front of it, I felt my stomach clench. I didn’t want to be here, yet, at the same time, I wanted to just crawl up to my room and pass out. I was torn. As much as my life sucks and I hated my parents, this was still my home, and it hurt to think that I couldn’t be comfortable in it. I took a deep breath before stepping out of the car. Frank made his way over to me and took my hand in his, giving it a squeeze. We walked up the walk way to my front door. I reached up to open it only to find that it was locked. I cocked my head to the side.

“What’s wrong?”

“They never lock the door…” I let go of Frank’s hand at this point and made my way to the back of the house. The back door was locked as well. I furrowed my eyebrows and huffed. “He did this on purpose.”

“Don’t you have a house key?”

“Yeah, in my bag that I left in my dad’s truck from the hospital.”

“Now what?”

I began racking my brain as to how I could get into the house. My bedroom was on the second floor so I couldn’t sneak in that way. I thought for a few more seconds before I finally thought of something to try. I walked around the side of the house not saying anything. Frank followed me blindly, not asking questions. He could tell I was in stealth mode and didn’t want to break it. I came to a window smaller than the others ones in the house. I looked at it for a minute before decided we could fit through it.

“Give me a boost.”

“What room is that?”

“The bathroom. The window sits right over the toilet so you’ll have to watch your step.” I’ll go in first then help you up. You can follow me. Do you have your bag?”

He turned to show me the empty backpack he had slung over his shoulders. I knew I had an old messenger bag in my closet to help carry some of my stuff. I nodded and grabbed onto the window ledge that was just in my reach. I looked at him over my shoulder and gave him the go to help me up. I felt him place his hands just below my ass and I tried my best to fight the grin coming on. He held me up on his shoulder while I pushed open the window and peeked inside. The bathroom door was open and I could see the living room beyond it. I pulled my self the rest of the way in, turning on the ledge so I could place my feet on the toilet seat. When I was safe inside I turned to look back out the window and let my hands down to pull Frank in. With all the strength I could muster, I pulled on him while he jumped up the side of the house, just enough to get him into the window. He pulled himself the rest of the way through and on the toilet. As he was stepping down, we heard a door open just beyond the bathroom. We stared at each other wide eyed.

“Quick, in here.”

I grabbed his hand as I pulled him into the shower, pulling the curtain closed behind us. I waited a few seconds before peeking out of the curtain. I saw my mom had wandered into the living room and curled up on the couch before turning on the TV. I looked back at Frank.

“She’ll probably go right back to sleep. She usually wanders around the house aimlessly, but it’s just the medicine.”

“How do we always manage to get stuck in the bathroom?” He smirked at me as he placed his hand on my hip. I smiled and looked down at my feet. I remembered the first time we had hung out and being stuck in the women’s restroom, and how he still managed to send that electricity through my body with one touch. I wanted so bad to take him now, knowing that we would probably get away with it but knew that we had to get in and out of here as quickly and quietly as possible. After a few more moments, I looked out of the shower curtain to see that my mom had already dosed off. I grabbed Frank’s hand as I quietly led him out of the bathroom and through the rest of the house until we finally made it to my room upstairs. I pushed the door open and started to walk through my room blindly. I saw my light overhead flick on and turned to look at Frank.

“Turn that off. We’ll just use our cell phones. I don’t want anything to give us away.”

He gave me an apologetic look and flicked it back off, taking his phone out of his pocket. I pointed him to my dresser and I made my way to the closet.

“Just grab what you can out of there.” I turned my attention to my closet and started shoving shirts, pants, and shorts into my messenger bag. I heard Frank chuckle from behind me and I turned to look at him.

“We’re definitely taking these.”

I saw that he had found my secret stash in my underwear drawer. I had Lacy take me shopping once and she helped me stock up on cute bras and underwear since my parents would never buy them for me. If the lights were on, he would have seen my face a ridiculous shade of red.

“Ugh, will you just hurry.” I threw my bag over my shoulder and grabbed my laptop. I figured if we missed something, I can come back for it later. “Let’s go.” I made my way back down the stairs with Frank close behind me. As I turned the corner to go back through the living room I ran straight into a body causing Frank to run into the back of me. I froze, terrified to look up at the face of whom I ran into. I felt Frank’s hands tight on my hips also frozen in that spot. I mustered the courage to look up and see my mother standing there. I waited for the worst, but instead, she yawned, her eyes half open.

“Make sure you take the trash out before your dad gets home. I don’t want to hear about it later …” She mumbled something else unintelligible as she made her way up the stairs past us. I waited until I heard her bedroom door shut upstairs before I let out the breath that I didn’t realize I had been holding. I turned back to Frank and saw his eyes were still wide.

“We gotta go.” We ran through the house and made our way back out the window and to his car. The first minute was spent in silence as Frank sped through the neighborhood back to his house. As we turned off my street I looked over at him about the same time he looked at me. Before I could stop myself I started laughing uncontrollably. Frank soon joined in. We had gotten away with it…
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, another one. This one was sort of a filler, but I needed something to segway into the next thing I want to write. I'll see if I can finish it and post it tonight, but I work pretty early. Feedback = Super awesome :) Cheers.