Dark and Dirty Like You've Never Seen

Movies

We had stopped by Frank’s dads to get clothes for both of us before we made our way to his mom’s house. She lived pretty close to Frank’s special spot by the lake. She must live in the same house when his mom and dad were still married. It was a one story house. Everything on the exterior of the house was white, but it was decorated with colorful flowers all along the house making it pop. This definitely had the woman’s touch. I had wondered if Frank had told his mom that I was going to be with him, but he said he’s talked to her and she understands the situation. He said she was excited to meet me. I smiled when he told me but inside I was freaking out. I haven’t met many of my ex-boyfriend’s parents, but when I did, I felt like their moms were always sizing me up. I guess I wasn’t good enough for their little boys. He parked in the drive way and we grabbed our back packs from the back seat. We made our way up to the front door. I swallowed nervously as Frank turned the knob and stepped inside. The first person that greeted us was a man. I looked at him a little confused.

“Hey, Kevin.” Frank said casually as he walked through the living room and down the hall. I just nodded and him and followed Frank. Kevin, I suppose was his name, smiled and nodded in return and went back to watching TV in the recliner. Frank opened a door at the end of the hall to reveal a room a little smaller from the one at his dad’s house. It was painted light blue and had family pictures on the wall. Frank threw his bag on the bed and stretched. I looked at the pictures hanging on the wall and smiled. There were baby pictures of Frank, candid pictures of other family members and surprisingly I saw a picture of Frank’s mom and dad. I turned to see that Frank was sitting on the bed smiling at me. I blushed and tossed my bag on the bed next to his.

“You were a cute kid.”

“Thanks. I don’t know what happened.” He smirked at me and I laughed.

“So who was…” I trailed off, not sure how to ask my question.

“Oh, Kevin? That’s my mom’s fiancé. I guess I forgot to tell you. It’s not weird though, don’t worry.”

“Oh… but there are still pictures of your mom and dad.”

“Yeah. My mom doesn’t hate my dad. She said that part of her life happened, and she doesn’t regret it so why try to hide it?”

“I suppose that makes sense.”

“You want to go meet her now?”

“Oh… sure…” I tried my best not to seem too reluctant but judging by the look on his face I didn’t succeed. He stood up from the bed and walked over to me. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me toward him. He attached his lips to my neck and began kissing and biting my skin softly. I let my eyes flutter close and placed my hands on his chest. To my disappointment, he stopped his luscious torture and pressed his lips to my ear.

“Trust me, she’ll like you. I don’t know who couldn’t. You’re amazing. I wish you could see that.” I felt him smile into my hair and my face flushed red.

“I only feel that way when I’m with you.” I pulled away from him and stared up at him. He stared at me for a moment before shutting his eyes and pressing his forehead to mine.

“Jesus Angel, I don’t know how I got so lucky. I’m surprised I didn’t have to fight off hoards of guys to get your attention.”

“Yeah, this coming from the lady killer.” I said sarcastically. He laughed and shook his head.

“Lady killer? Really?”

“Mmhmm..” I leaned forward and lightly pressed my lips to his scorpion tattoo on his neck. I heard him sigh as pressed my luck by biting at it. I saw that his chest started rising and falling a little faster. I pressed it just a little further and began sucking on it. I heard him moan deep in his throat and I felt every hair on my body stand up. I felt him put his hands on my shoulders and push me away from him.

“If anyone’s killing anyone, you’re killing me. You’re about to meet my mom and all I can think about is fuc—”

“Frankie? When did you get here?”

I saw Frank’s face pale. My eyes widened and I did my best to not bust out laughing. He turned around quickly and we both stared at his mom standing in the doorway.

“Mom. Hi. Just a minute ago. We’ve been here… just for a little bit. Not long. Uh… this is Angela.” He stumbled over his words, still trying to regain his composure. I must have really thrown off his balance. I smiled at her but I had to bite the inside of my cheek to stop from grinning like an idiot. She looked at me and smiled sweetly.

“Hello. Frank’s told me all about you. I’m Karen.” She walked over and stuck her hand out to me. I shook it and nodded at her.

“Angela. Frank’s told me about you, too. Your house is really cute.”

“Thank you.” She sounded sincere as she glanced at Frank who still had the deer in headlights look but managed to smile anyway. “Well I’m getting ready to start some dinner and throw a movie in. You guys wanna join us?”

Frank looked at me for a response. I just shrugged my shoulders at him.

“Sure. We’ll be in there in a minute.”

“Alright. So glad to finally meet you, Angela.”

I smiled as she turned and walked out of the room. She pulled the door shut on the way out and I couldn’t stop the huge grin that spread across my face. Frank turned around and stared at me.

“You’re mom seems really nice. I can’t believe you--”

My sentence was cut short when Frank grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me toward him. He pressed his lips hard to mine and took no time invading my mouth with his tongue. I ripped myself away from him and took in a gasp of air. I was winded from being caught off guard.

“Frank, you’re--” Yet again, I was cut off with another assault. One of his hands slid up into my hair, grabbing a handful and yanking my head back. He quickly replaced his mouth on my exposed shoulder and began biting and sucking on it. It caused a tremor to run through my body and I let out a soft moan. I placed my hands on either side of his face and tried to pull him off of me. I was unsuccessful in my attempts, so instead I whispered through gritted teeth and heavy breathing. “Your mom… she’ll hear us…we can’t … holy fuck…”

He detached himself from me and stared hungrily into my eyes. I was practically quivering with sexual tension from the way his eyes penetrated mine. He gripped the hem of his shirt and pulled it off in one quick motion, tossing it to the side of the room. I looked down at his bare chest and the apex between my thighs began to radiate with want. I swallowed hard and forced myself to look back up at him. He placed his hands on my hips and pushed my shirt up so they were resting on my bare skin, his thumb rubbing across my hip bones and underneath the waistband of my jeans. He continued his taunting circular motion across my skin as he stared at me with hooded eyes.

“I guess you’ll just have to be quiet then.” He grabbed my shirt this time and ripped it up and off of me. He replaced his lips on mine, giving them a little nip before greedily taking over my mouth again. In that moment I knew it was going to be physically impossible to keep quite. I was ready to scream his name now and we hadn’t even done anything yet. I felt as he unbuttoned my pants and began to unzip them. After a quick thought I grabbed his hands and walked him backwards until his back was pressed against the door. Before I could change my mind, I dropped to my knees in front of him and grabbed his jeans and began to undo them. I looked up and saw that his eyes were wide and he was breathing heavily. “W-what’re you doing?” He asked, his voice shaking slightly. I smiled at him as he slowly realized I was taking control now and he was left helpless. “Angel… no, no, no, no. You can’t. I can’t … I won’t be able--”

“I guess you’ll just have to be quiet then.” I said with a sly smirk on my face as I grabbed the sides of his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers. “Shit!”

“What?” He asked his hands were behind his head, gripping his hair as I prolonged what he was impatiently waiting for.

“Nothing.” I shook my head and turned my attention back to the situation at hand. I gulped and tried to control my body from convulsing. I had never actually done this before and he looked a lot bigger from this angle than the last time that we had an encounter. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I placed my hands on either side of his hips and took him in my mouth. He let out a soft moan and I noticed his knees giving a little slack. I felt his hands slide into my hair for support at first. As I continued to move him in and out of my mouth with my pace quickening, he began to pull on my hair and direct me with what he wanted. At first I was nervous about going down on him, but now that I had committed and it was happening, I was starting to really enjoy it myself. I let out soft moans against him which only caused him to let out a loud groan. I stopped and looked up at Frank who was panting now and staring at me with pleading eyes.

“No, please don’t stop.”

“Be quiet or I will.” I growled at him seductively.

“Oh shit … Angel, you’re so fucking hot right now.” He tipped his head back as he closed his eyes. I smirked and quickly took him in my mouth once more. He gasped and gripped my hair. His breathing became ragged as I looked up into his eyes, still working him at a tantalizing pace. He bit down on his lip and pulled my hair tight, catching me off guard. This time he pushed on the back of my head, forcing me to take all of him at once. I gagged, but fought the urge to push him off of me. I felt my insides clench as I was actually enjoying him taking control again. I dug my finger nails into his legs and let out a muffled moan.

“Oh God … Angela, I’m going to cum. Angela!” He hissed, trying to stay quiet and tried to push me off of him, but in the heat of the moment, I wasn’t about to pass up this opportunity. I thrust my mouth onto him one last time as far as I could go, and I felt his legs shake under my hands. A sudden burst of hot liquid sprayed the back of my throat, which I quickly swallowed, not thinking about it. After a few moments, I felt Frank place his hands on either side of my face and pull me off of him. I gasped for air as he pulled himself out of my mouth. He slid down the door until he was sitting on the floor next to me. I looked at my knees, too embarrassed to look him in the eye. I don’t know why bad ass Angela has to come in in these situations, then leave pathetic Angela to deal with the aftermath. He placed his hand under my chin and lifted my face to look at his. My cheeks were burning. He gave me a weak smile and ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

“You are so incredible, you know that?”

“I’ve never done that before…”

Frank’s face was unreadable. He didn’t have time to give me a response, though.

“Hey, the movie’s getting ready to start.” We heard his mom yell down the hall. He looked at me in disbelief and just shook his head. He leaned forward and planted a kiss on my forehead before standing up off the ground, pulling his jeans up with him. I grabbed mine and his shirt and stood up as well, tossing his shirt to him. He smirked as he pulled it up over his head.

“You’re the fucking best.” He kissed me one more time before he turned and opened the door of his room. I pulled my shirt back on and gave him a sly smile.

“I know. Now you owe me…” I said as I patted his chest and strutted out of the room and into the bathroom to rinse out my mouth. I saw the look of shock and excitement on his face as I walked out.

“Trust me. I bet I can top that.”

I grinned as I thought about what he would possibly do to outdo me. As I stood in the bathroom and began rinsing my mouth out, I shook my head at the thought of having to sit in the living room with his mom, who I just met, and her not knowing what just happened. So much for first impressions…
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here's the second one. Feedback is super rad. :D Cheers