Dark and Dirty Like You've Never Seen

The Last Time

Frank’s POV

I sat on the edge of the bed, running my hands through my messy hair. I reached over and grabbed my phone off of the end table. One missed call from Angela. I felt my stomach flip and heat rush through my face. I was mad. Not at her, but at myself. I swore this wouldn’t happen again. I stood up from the bed and began pacing the room. I saw my shirt hanging on the bedpost and quickly grabbed it and pulled it over my head. I heard the door open and spun around. Her hair was still damp from the shower. She stood in just her matching bra and underwear, a towel in her hand. She flung it to the side of the bedroom and walked over to me, a small smirk on her face. She stood in front of me and went to grab my hand. I jerked it away from her and she frowned.

“What’s wrong Frankie?” She cooed.

“I told you to stop calling me.”

“But you answered, didn’t you?”

“Because I didn’t recognize the number.” I hissed through gritted teeth. “You can’t call me anymore. Do I have to change my number? You can’t keep doing this!”

“But you still came over. It takes two to tango, doll. You could have said no.” She was tracing her fingers over the pattern of my shirt, causing me to shiver. I hated it.

“I came over to set things straight. I couldn’t talk at the moment. I figured the only way to get through to you was to tell you in person”

“Well you sure did teach me a lesson, sweetheart.” She coolly ran her hands down my chest and over the bulge in my jeans. I grabbed her hands and held them down at her sides.

“Stop it. Stop saying shit like that.”

“What’s your problem, Frank?” Her eyes were glowing with hate now. “What is it? Do you have a girlfriend? Like that ever stopped you before.”

I moved my hands up from her hands to her shoulder, gripping her tight and making her gasp in shock. I moved my face closer to hers.

“Things are different now, Miranda. I love this girl. I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. Especially about you.” I growled the last words at her. I saw tears spring up into her eyes.

“So that’s it? You “love” this girl? Then why did you come back to me. It’s always me, Frank! You love me. Stop denying it!” She was crying now, tears falling freely.

“I don’t love you! I never did! Don’t you understand?” I was yelling in her face now.

“Why don’t you make me?” She yelled back. I loosened my grip on her shoulders. I pushed her hard back onto her bad, causing her to yelp. I stared down at her, my anger boiling over. I saw the look of fear in her eyes as she lay there panting, staring at me, waiting on my next move. Suddenly, all my anger was channeled into something else. Something unexpected. I found myself pouncing on top of her on the bed. The look in her eyes was a mixture of fear and lust, though they were still tear stained. I felt a rush of adrenaline run through me as I looked at her lying helpless beneath me. My mouth quickly found hers as I began a hard grinding motion against her. She gripped the edge of my shirt, pulling it back off of me and flinging it across the room before replacing her mouth on mine. Her kiss was urgent, pleading. I had somehow shut off any emotion at this point and continued my assault on her body.

This was what we did. Miranda and I. Before Angela and the new school, I was a different person. I had had several girlfriends, but I took none of them seriously. Miranda and I had met a long time ago, but we always seemed to be in a relationship when the other wasn’t. We finally decided to give it a try, even though we both were in relationships at the time. Ever since then, we’ve just been fuck buddies, and oddly we both seemed ok with it. It usually ended in angry sex, which I have found to be the hottest kind. All the emotion making it that more intense. She would be pissed at her boyfriend, or me at my girlfriend, and we took it out on each other instead of them. It’s wrong. I know it is. And I swore the day that I found out about Angela and her dad that I was going to quit. And I had, up until now. She had tried to get ahold of me occasionally, but I told her to stop calling. This morning she had called and it just threw me over the edge. I promised I wouldn’t let this happen again, but here I am.

She was straddled on top of me, grinding rhythmically, her hands gripped in her hair as she yelled out my name. I couldn’t hold on any longer as I felt her come apart on top of me and I joined her in her orgasm. She collapsed on top of me, her head lying on my chest. Her hand reached up and cradled the side of my face. I reached up and placed my hand over hers. I felt her smile at first when she thought it was a loving gesture, but I quickly pealed her hand off of me and placed it at her side. I rolled out from under her and sat on the edge of the bed. I could hear her ragged breathing next to me and I shuddered. I felt empty and disgusting. Why did I do this to her? Out of habit? I didn’t know. I knew that I had to get out of here, and I couldn’t come back. I stood up and gathered my clothes and began to put them back on. I heard her shift on the bed and I turned as I pulled my shirt on to see that she was sitting there staring at me, still without any clothes on. I slid my belt on and began to walk out of the door when she stopped me.

“So that’s it? You’re just going to leave?”

“Yes.”

“Frank who are you kidding? You’re only fooling yourself and that poor girl by trying to make it work. Why can’t you see it was always meant to be us?” Her voice was strained once again. This time I didn’t feel sorry for her.

“Listen to me. This will never. Happen. Again. Do you understand that? I love Angela. I’ve never been more sure about anything. Being with you was the biggest mistake I ever made. You made me into something I hated, and Angela helped me find myself again. I don’t know if I’ll ever forgive myself for doing this, but the least I can do is never see you again. If you care about me the way you say you do, you’ll forget about me too and let me be happy.” As I finished my rant, I saw her eyes were filled with tears again and she began to sniffle.

“I could do that for you if you gave me the chance…”

“No. You can’t. You just remind me of all the things I did wrong. It will never work Miranda. This here will never happen again. It’s done. I’m changing my number as soon as I can. You won’t contact me anymore, ok? Answer me.”

“Yes…” She was staring at her lap, crying now. I turned and walked out of the bedroom and through her house to the front door without a second glance back.

Angela’s POV

I sat on Gerard’s bed in the basement, finally composed and able to talk. Gerard came downstairs with two mugs of coffee in his hands, handing one to me. I took it and took a big gulp of it, not caring that it was just black and that I wasn’t much of a coffee drinker to begin with. He sat down next to me and patted my leg reassuringly. He was the first one to break the silence.

“Are you ok?”

“No …” I said without looking at him. Of course I wasn’t ok. I didn’t yell at him for his obvious question though. I didn’t have the strength.

“Where else do you think he could be?”

I turned to look at him, not wanting to answer. He saw the look on my face and sighed.

“Ang, I know this looks bad, but there’s got to be an explanation for this. Maybe it really is a surprise for you and he can’t tell you where he’s really going. This isn’t like Frank. Trust me, I’ve known him forever…” He trailed off as he took a drink of his coffee. I felt myself start to relax a little. Gerard probably knew him better than anyone, so if he seemed hopeful, I should stay hopeful, too. I still couldn’t completely get rid of the fear of where he might actually be. I finally spoke up about it.

“What if he’s not?”

Angela,” He scooted closer to me and draped his arm around my shoulder hugging me to him. “Has he ever given you any reason to doubt him before?” He sat down his mug and placed his hand under my chin so I would look at him. I slowly shook my head no. “Then why worry now? Besides, if he ever did something to hurt you, I would kick his ass for you. If he thinks he can find better than you, than he doesn’t deserve you. You’re amazing Angela. Frank would be an idiot not to see that.”

I felt a smile creep up on my lips but still couldn’t stop the tears that pricked my eyes. I saw the expression on his face and how sincere he looked. On top of the horrible thoughts I had about Frank just pushed me over the edge again as tears started to fall from my eyes. I cursed under my breath, sitting down my coffee mug and began wiping them away.

“What’s wrong?” Gerard whispered next to me.

“I just … you’re so awesome you know that? I’m so lucky to have you as a friend. All of you, actually.” I referred to all of the guys. I felt him tuck some loose hair that had fallen in my face behind my ear and I looked up at him and managed a small smile. The moment was broken when my phone began to chime. I picked it up and saw Frank’s name flash on the screen. I looked at Gerard and he nodded at me. I stood up and answered the phone quickly bring it to my ear.

“Hey…”

“Hey, Angel. Sorry it took so long. I’m leaving Gerard’s now though. You got your stuff ready?”

Oh shit. I looked to Gerard and he cocked his head to the side. I decided now wasn’t the time to discuss the situation.

“Yeah, I’ll see you in a minute. Bye.” I hung up the phone and looked at Gerard. “He said he’s leaving your house now …” I couldn’t hide the weariness. He stood and grabbed your keys.

“It’s ok. I’ll get you home.” He seemed to understand that I needed to talk to Frank first before I jumped to conclusions. Gerard offered to help me whenever I needed him on the way back to Frank’s house and he said he would talk to Frank for me, too. He ensured me Frank doesn’t lie to him and I could only hope he was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah! Two in one day! I'm trying to make it up to you guys. In other news, WTF?! Things are getting crazy now. Haha anyway, I'm excited, nervous and sad all at once. I know that this story will be coming to a close in the near future, and I just want it to be better than the last one I wrote, you know? When this one is done. I'm going to try to write more than one story at once and see how that goes. I just have so many ideas floating around that I need to get them down. We'll see how it works though. Anyway, we've still got a while on this story, so enjoy it. :) Cheers.