Dark and Dirty Like You've Never Seen

The L Word(s)

I sat impatiently on Frank’s bed. Gerard had dropped me off just moments before. I explained what Frank had said on the phone and that I had planned on going with his story to see what I could find out. Gerard said he would also do his best to find out what he could. I guess I could just ask him flat out and tell him I know he wasn’t there, but at the same time … I didn’t want to know. I figured if I could do it discreetly, it would hurt less when I found out where he really was. Maybe not. I’m not exactly sure. I wasn’t thinking straight. I had been pacing his room at first but realized I needed to calm down. So now, here I sit on his bed. Just waiting. Watching the clock on his bed side table click agonizingly slow with every passing second. I had picked up my phone and began blindly scanning through the random apps. The time on my phone just kept reminding me that he still wasn’t here. I groaned and laid my phone on the bed. That’s when I heard the front door swing open. I shot up off the bed and made my way to his bedroom door. I opened it just as he turned down the hall. He jumped when he saw me standing there.

“Shit, Angel! You scared me.”

“Sorry. I heard you come in. What took so long?” I tried my best, but my words were still clipped. He cocked an eyebrow at me but took a step forward and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to him.

“You know Gerard. He’s slow as fuck.” He smiled as he planted a kiss on my forehead. I swallowed the lump in my throat and forced a smile.

“I guess. So how’s the surprise coming?”

“Eh… just a few more tweaks and you should be able to see it.” He pulled away from me and wandered over to his bed, pulling the back pack out from under it and began throwing clothes in it for his moms. I had taken the liberty to pass some time by packing my bag while I waited on him. I wasn’t sure how to press him anymore on the issue. I bit on my lip as fumbled with the edge of my shirt. He turned around and I instantly plastered a smile on my face. He cocked his head to the side and frowned.

“Is everything ok? You seemed stress.” He threw his bag over his shoulder and walked over to me, running his hand gently through my hair. I sighed and leaned into his hand, closing my eyes. Why did this have to happen? Everything was going so well. We were getting along; we were more than better, actually. I had never met anyone like him before and actually thought that he might actually felt the same. I never thought the day would come where I would second guess that. I hated this feeling. I opened my eyes to see that he was still staring at me, waiting on an answer. I smiled and placed my hand over his pulling it off of my face and placing it by his side. I saw him freeze for a moment. Why? I dismissed this action.

“I’m fine. Just missed you, that’s all.”

He gave me a quick smile before taking a step back from me and stretching.

“Well we better get going, my mom expected us a half hour ago.”

And that was it. The conversation was dropped. He didn’t give any hint of something else. He actually didn’t give me anything noteworthy. I followed him out of the house and to the car. On our way there, I had slipped my phone out of my pocket when Frank appeared to be lost in the drive. I sent a quick message to Gerard. It simply said the word, “Nothing”. He would know what I meant. He didn’t reply but I saw that he had read my text. I tucked it back in my pocket and slummed back in the chair. I don’t know if Frank could feel it too or not but something felt different. The air around us was strained. Would it always feel like this? Even if I find out nothing happened? Will I always question him or where he is? I felt sick. I pulled my feet up in the seat with me and hugged them to my chest. We continued silently to his mom’s house.

We lay in his bed watching some show on TV. I was curled up next to him, my head lying on his chest. I felt a little better now. Frank and I had helped his mom make dinner and actually had fun. We laughed and joked around with his mom and she taught us how she made her famous sauce. Now full and kind of tired, we lay here watching whatever was on the TV. I leaned my head up to look at him. He glanced down at me and smiled sweetly. I felt my stomach flutter at his gaze. I was able to put aside my wandering thoughts for a moment and just stare at the boy that was mine. All mine. I leaned my head back down and trailed kisses along his chest. I felt his hand run through my hair, playing with the tendrils that lay sprawled across my shoulders. I revealed in his touch as even now it sent electricity through my body. He shifted on the bed so he was sitting up, my head resting in his lap. He looked at me like he was studying some grand painting; a look of wonder and confusion on his face. I stared back at him, returning his brooding gaze, making no attempt to move. He finally must have decided he liked what he saw because a smile crept on his lips, sweet and soft.

“Angel, you’re too good for me.”

I wasn’t able to respond. I just sat up so I was facing him and leaned forward, pressing my lips gently to his. I let my hands move up to the sides of his neck, tracing my finger along his scorpion tattoo. He felt him sigh as he pressed his lips harder against mine, placing his hands over mine. He pulled away slightly out of breath and pressed our foreheads together.

“Angel … promise me you’ll always be mine? Please, don’t leave me…” His breathing was ragged against my face. My breathing matched his, but it was a mixture of fear and love. I saw the pleading look on his face and my heart began to melt.

“I don’t think I could if I tried…” I said, breathless. It was an honest answer. Whatever it was that Frank was hiding, I knew somewhere deep down that he wouldn’t hurt me. It would take something drastic to get me to leave his side. He smiled and quickly reattached his lips to mine. I felt him wrap his arms around me and lay me down on the bed. He pulled away from me and I pouted as I watched him sit up and peel his shirt off and throw it across the room. My mouth began to water as I watched him undress. Every muscle in my body was craving his touch. He wasted no time in diving back down to me and kissing me harder this time. I moaned with pleasure as his hands traveled down my body to my waist. In one swift motion he had pulled me up into his lap, not breaking the kiss. His hands found the hem of my shirt and quickly yanked it over my head. He was rough as he undid the buttons on my pants causing my body to quiver with delight. My hands quickly found his belt and made short work of taking it off. I went to throw it across the room, but his hand grabbed mine and stopped me.

“Keep that. I want to do something.” His voice was low and husky and I felt all the muscles in my groin tense up. He sat me on the bed and stood up, removing his pants and boxers before turning around and removing the rest of my clothes. He climbed back on top of me, belt in hand and kissed me hard, wasting no time shoving his tongue down my throat. I groaned as I brought both my hands up to his face. He quickly placed his over mine and held them above my head. “No …” He breathed out. I gave him a questioning look. My eyes began to widen as I watched him wrap the belt around my wrist and pull tight, bounding them together. He then tied the other end of the belt around one of the rungs on the headboard. I pulled and the leather cut into my wrist, causing me to gasp.

“What are you doing?”

“I owe you … remember?”

I was breathless as I watched him kiss slowly down my stomach, past my navel, and down to the apex of my legs. I squirmed under him and pulled on the belt again, wanting to guide his head exactly where I wanted it. He looked up at me through hooded eyes and a grin spread across his face.

“My mom’s just down the hall. No screaming, ok?”

I bit at my lip, my skin feverish from his touch. How did he expect me not to make any noise? I was already panting at the thought. I went to protest but before I could respond, he buried his face deep in between my legs and I let out a loud moan, pulling on the restraint, which only caused me to groan louder. He stopped after a few blissful seconds and grinned wildly at me.

“Be quiet or I’ll stop.”

“No … no …” That was all I could sputter out. He nipped my skin before he returned to his dirty work. The feeling of his tongue on the most sensitive part of me was enough to make me quake, but the fact that I couldn’t touch him was even more tantalizing. My legs squirmed under him, anything so I could touch him. He quickly brought his hands up on either side of my thighs and pushed them to the bed, allowing him even further access and me with practically no movement. My hips were barely able to buck up to meet him. I was choking on the screams that I was barely able to contain. I could feel him laugh against me as I quietly chanted his name. The vibrations of his laughter finally sent me over the edge. I whimpered and sputtered out some curses quietly through gritted teeth as I felt myself erupt around him. My body was still shaking with my orgasm when I felt the bed shift and found that he was climbing on top of me. I began breathing heavily once more.

“We’re even. Now it’s my turn.” He left my hands tied as he slid inside of me. I felt my eyes lull into the back of my head. I was still coming down from the first orgasm that it took no time for me to reach it once again as Frank finally found his release.

We lay there, gasping for air, basking in the afterglow of the intense love making that just happened. Was that what it was? Love? I took a deep breath as I stared back into his piercing hazel eyes. They were barely open as he started to fall asleep. He did manage a smile as I looked at him longingly.

“Frank?”

“Hmm?”

“I … I think I love you.” I watched as his eyes opened and he stared at me blankly. I felt like his mom could hear my heart beating in the other room it was so loud and rapid. He pulled my still naked body against his and kissed me with more passion than I had ever felt from him. When he pulled away there was a smile on his face but his eyes seemed sad. He closed his eyes as he pressed his forehead to mine.

“I love you so much …” And there it was. Even with the uncertainty of where he actually was and what he was doing earlier that day, I could still honestly say that I loved him, and I knew that he loved me back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Angela :/ What's gonna happen with her and Frank? And what about Gerard? Will we find out who Vee is? And will Aaron finally get the ass kicking of a life time? Tune in next time, kids ;) Cheers.